• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #13 Kansas City Chiefs vs Patriots 12/8/2019

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sunday at 4:25 ET in Gillette Stadium Foxboro, MA.

Forecast is for temps to be around 35 at kick-off and upper 20's at the end.

Weather is expected to be clear and winds will be gentle between 8-12 mph.

The Chiefs are 8-4 and do have a two game edge on the Raiders, but even if they win the wildcard game, they are destined to play the divisional round in Baltimore and a loss to the Patriots would guarantee it. They'll be keeping a close eye on the Texans who are 9-3.

On the flip side, the Patriots can't afford a loss because the Bills are coming to Foxboro in two weeks and if the Pats drop this one, they'll be looking to share the AFCE and possibly knock the Pats out of the home field and into the wildcard. Especially after they beat the Ravens Sunday.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CBS late game.

Which means Titans-Raiders here in Nashville Dammit, while the rest of the country gets KC-NE.

Upinthe North

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Canadians seem to get every Patriot game....I'm not complaining. I pay $5 for eastern channels which includes all the Boston channels. The American networks should offer the same. If I say....cheered for the Dolphins or Bengals, I'd only ever see prime time games. It sure is a cash cow what the networks are doing.:rolleyes2:

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great argument on Boston Sports Tonight last night.

Michael Holley, Black, former Boston Globe columnist, co-author of two Bill Belichick books, former daily radio show host with dale Arnold on WEEI, Lou Merloni, former Boston Red Sox infielder, Radio show host on WEEI, commentator for NBCSports Boston and finally DJ Bean a national sports columnist and ESPN Commentator really got into it when bean asked a simple question..............

Has Tom Brady been irreplaceable in 2019?

Holley is a Brady lover and went beserk screeching "Who would you replace him with?" at least ten times and nobody could get a word in edgewise. The producers must have told him to STFU because he sat quiently when Merloni said, I don't know who you could replace him with, but Brady is now ranked #22 of all of the starting QBs and his year-long rating is 88.2. Bean said the unthinkable. Why not see if Stidham can do any better because, with the rookies and unknowns, Stidham's QB Rating in the preseason was 102.8.

Needless to say, this was epic. The fourth guy is a Celtics' expert and never got into it, but was laughing a lot. They made one very valid point and that was..........Tom Brady is without question the GOAT, but in 2019, he's been less than average. Holley went ballistic saying that the OL, Ws, and Lucifer have all conspired against him and Merloni caved in the ceiling and the producers went to a 15 commercial break when he said

"The Patriots were lucky as hell because the season started with 8 cupcakes. Against teams that are all better than .500 they Patriots are 2-2 and have a tough game Sunday. They don't inspire confidence if the defense can't hold Mahomes to 21 points or less."

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have two WR that have world-class speed in Hill and Hardman add to them, Robinson and Watkins and a running game is a luxury.

They don't need a running game to set up the passing game because everyone knows that Mahomes will let it go between 45 and 60 times every game.

The Chiefs should worry more about Mahomes being hit too often and their defense still being very suspect against the run.

Shoeshine Boy

Humble & Lovable
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jonathan Jones has by and large been a stud this year but that drive? Woof.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry, but Brady is hust frustrating the living hell out of me.

He's throwing the ball away for no reason other than he's getting panic'd.

They drive the field and have 3rd and 5 and he avoids the rush and throws the ball out of bounds. Why didn't he run it for fifteen yards, because there wasn't a white shirt within twenty yards of him. He's also short arming the ball off his back foot. The OL isn't great, so take the snap and move away from the pocket immediately and give yourself an extra two or three seconds.

If they've decided to lose this game, how about losing it with Stidham and then you'll know if he's worth keeping around next year.

I have lost 95% of my faith in Brady. He Threw one pass into the turf and looked at Watson like he totally screwed the pooch.

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game is over. I have zero faith in this offense.

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welp... no answers on offense what-so-ever. Bunch of new guys at WR isn't a recipe for beating a blitzing Chiefs team.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it's not all Brady's fault but his attitude sucks dick. As Ken suggested they should put in Stidham since Brady appears to not be interested in winning this one.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s just hard to admit that we are an average team. Beat the bad teams. Lose to the good. We’ve had it so good for so long that it’s difficult to watch. Gotta get used to it I guess.

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last few Pats games have been like watching paint dry on offense. Bad juju. Don't see the team going deep in the playoffs.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady reminds me of Bledsoe right now.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, all I read about is how Brady doesn’t have the weapons he did from last year. Besides Gronk, who was hurt often, who the hell is he missing from last year? Hogan??? Patterson??? I will take Sanu and the younger guys any day over those two. Same RB’s. He needs time? He needs chemistry with these WR’s?? How does Drew Lock throw for 300 yards and 3 TD’s this week?? He doesn’t have 13 weeks of chemistry with his WR’s. Brady isn’t the Brady I’m used to. He just isn’t. Some team wants to pay him 30 million next year, i sure hope it isn’t the Patriots.

Upinthe North

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry, but Brady is hust frustrating the living hell out of me.

He's throwing the ball away for no reason other than he's getting panic'd.

They drive the field and have 3rd and 5 and he avoids the rush and throws the ball out of bounds. Why didn't he run it for fifteen yards, because there wasn't a white shirt within twenty yards of him. He's also short arming the ball off his back foot. The OL isn't great, so take the snap and move away from the pocket immediately and give yourself an extra two or three seconds.

If they've decided to lose this game, how about losing it with Stidham and then you'll know if he's worth keeping around next year.

I have lost 95% of my faith in Brady. He Threw one pass into the turf and looked at Watson like he totally screwed the pooch.
I hear ya

patspa

PATS SEEKING SEVEN
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady reminds me of Bledsoe right now.

Hell I would take Bledsoe right now, at least you know he would try to throw to anyone and force it in there and see what happens, instead of throwing it away or into the ground

patspa

PATS SEEKING SEVEN
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy Cow you see when the camera man showed Brady's expression on the sideline, he had one of those Eli Manning looks on, this game is doomed