• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #13 Kansas City Chiefs vs Patriots 12/8/2019

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well thanks for the educational and thought provoking response. But if your intent was to respond with your homer glasses on feel free to STHU... I am tired of Pats fans on this board not seeing shit for what it is.

Oh Bullshit, I've been brutally honest about the Pats including the cheating. You can join the throngs all calling Brady all washed up if you'd like. I feel like I owe the guy a few games before I jump ship. Where are your Brady's all washed up posts preceding the Houston game? I mean, at 10-0 he was still all washed up if the age of 42 has finally rendered him as terrible as you're saying....and I quote you here in this thread "We lost because Brady is done..."

I'll say this, I thought Brady played pretty well last night all things considered. I can see Ken's point that on that last play he telegraphed the throw to #11. However, I'd take my chances and lose to a fine defensive play like we did than to watch Meyers drop another one right in his hands.

I like how this team has twice faced getting blown out and in both games they had a shot at the end.

Brady's not 35 anymore but there simply isn't evidence on the field that he's "all done."

patspa

PATS SEEKING SEVEN
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only real bad call was the blown Harry call, the fumble pick up was not going to be a TD he wasn't scoring he was going to be running into 3 chief players in front of him so not definite td. The rest people can bitch but Edleman on the last play was not interfered with. A lot of missed stuff but the Pats also benefitted on the first drive with a bogus PI there were 2 and one was bogus, take it though. it works both ways but in this game the offense is and will be the problem the rest of the year. seems it is getting worse

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh Bullshit, I've been brutally honest about the Pats including the cheating. You can join the throngs all calling Brady all washed up if you'd like. I feel like I owe the guy a few games before I jump ship. Where are your Brady's all washed up posts preceding the Houston game? I mean, at 10-0 he was still all washed up if the age of 42 has finally rendered him as terrible as you're saying....and I quote you here in this thread "We lost because Brady is done..."

I'll say this, I thought Brady played pretty well last night all things considered. I can see Ken's point that on that last play he telegraphed the throw to #11. However, I'd take my chances and lose to a fine defensive play like we did than to watch Meyers drop another one right in his hands.

I like how this team has twice faced getting blown out and in both games they had a shot at the end.

Brady's not 35 anymore but there simply isn't evidence on the field that he's "all done."

1. Not sure I ever said Brady was all washed up. But I do feel this season has taken it's toll and I do feel he is missing a lot of throws he use to make with ease. I said he was done and as far as I can tell with this offense as is, and refusal to adjust he is or they are.

2. I said I blame McDaniels and Brady. If the WR group is not catching onto (pun intended) the playbook these two should adjust to the current skill set of the pieces in place. They keep waiting for the rookies, first year guys to catch in and it does not seem to be happening. So let those two adjust.

3. They did play a pussy ass schedule the first half of the season is this really debatable?

4. The D is carrying this team, this offense is horrid you don't see that? You think he looked good yesterday? What proof is you alcohol?

5. I get the run game is not helping and that is is part due to the O Line but TB is also holding the ball a lot longer, throwing behind receivers, and the arm strength is not the same.

6. If he is done okay I am cool with that he owes us nothing, but he is a shell of what he was in the past.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only real bad call was the blown Harry call, the fumble pick up was not going to be a TD he wasn't scoring he was going to be running into 3 chief players in front of him so not definite td. The rest people can bitch but Edleman on the last play was not interfered with. A lot of missed stuff but the Pats also benefitted on the first drive with a bogus PI there were 2 and one was bogus, take it though. it works both ways but in this game the offense is and will be the problem the rest of the year. seems it is getting worse

And BB could have challenged that had he not challenged the spot of the ball which almost never get's overturned. But yeah they blew that call for sure.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady was on his weekly WEEI Radio interview this morning and said several things about himself.

I made some bad decisions
I made some very bad throws
I missed several open receivers
I had defenders in my face all day and rushed several passes.

I didn't have my best day in the Red Zone.

I have to give Brady credit. He took the blame and didn't throw one guy under the bus.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady was on his weekly WEEI Radio interview this morning and said several things about himself.

I made some bad decisions
I made some very bad throws
I missed several open receivers
I had defenders in my face all day and rushed several passes.

I didn't have my best day in the Red Zone.

I have to give Brady credit. He took the blame and didn't throw one guy under the bus.

Agree and he has pretty much always been professional. It was a rough day for him, well rough couple of weeks

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watkins should be ejected, Face mask and laying out a player out of bounds.

The NFL fix is in. Patriots are not as good as usual so let's put the wood to them. Make sure the Chiefs don't lose another game because God forbid that the Raiders catch them or pass them in the standings and KC doesn't make the playoffs and the NFL Darling Mahomes has to sit home.

I'm telling you, the NFL wants the Ravens and 49ers in the Super Bowl. If they could get away with it, it would be the Packers and Chiefs for the 100th Anniversary as a salute to Super Bowl I.

When the refs come out and say they called in because they "assumed" he went out of bounds and they knew a no TD call would not be reviewable vs calling it a TD then letting NY review it...

Yeah, if not the NFL...this crew of refs at the least.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shitty ass incompetent ref...if only they reprimanded refs for a shitty job at work.

I'm not going to say it cost the Pat's the game because they shouldn't have been dicking around in the 2nd quarter and should have been scoring instead, so this wasn't a close game.

That was not incompetence.

That was a tactical decision.

No challenge flags left, no way to overturn it. No booth review because it was not ruled a score.
If it was a score it would then go to the booth for review.

It was an intentional screw job.
If not by the NFL, at least by this crew.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't disagree, but losing a game because officiating was bad adds to the misery of the team not being that good.

Brady certainly didn't help at the very end. Edelman was his target and no one else was going to get the ball. Not seeing or just plain ignoring Meyers does nothing more than highlight Brady's egotistical problem.

I thought that the rookies were fine today especially in the fourth quarter. They can't do anything if Brady is going to stay with his favs.

I guarantee Brady is beating himself to death over not looking at Meyers.

Upinthe North

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was not incompetence.

That was a tactical decision.

No challenge flags left, no way to overturn it. No booth review because it was not ruled a score.
If it was a score it would then go to the booth for review.

It was an intentional screw job.
If not by the NFL, at least by this crew.
You would hope the NFL wouldn't do this...but you just never know. I like conspiracy theories!

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bad calls suck, but I like the fight in this team. If that pass interference had been called, they're right there and get 7 to tie it up, IMO. If the Chiefs come back in the playoffs, I like our chances.

Remember -- it's all gravy at this point.

Been Gravy since 2001!!!

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You would hope the NFL wouldn't do this...but you just never know. I like conspiracy theories!

I have not bought into a Pats vs everyone else conspiracy theory...many others, but not that one.

But damn.

One thing...it will piss TB off.

We all know what a pissed off TB does.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not buying conspiracy.

A cluster of inexcusable calls is inexcusable in a big game like this. That should be saved for the Jets - Dolphins.

Brady did not miss targets so much as threw to wrong location on several important plays. That last play to Edelman should have been the textbook low pass that has been so successful. There were again low passes to tall receivers.

Did not like the game plan - some good, some bad.....

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not buying conspiracy.

A cluster of inexcusable calls is inexcusable in a big game like this. That should be saved for the Jets - Dolphins.

Brady did not miss targets so much as threw to wrong location on several important plays. That last play to Edelman should have been the textbook low pass that has been so successful. There were again low passes to tall receivers.

Did not like the game plan - some good, some bad.....

Remember the good old days when Brady's favorite receiver was "The open Receiver"?

Meyers was open, Edelman was not.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Dorsett no DPI was pretty bad.
That is all

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Edelman didn't help Brady. If you look at it, he never extends his arms to catch the ball out infront of him. Instead he looks like he's opting to catch it in his stomach.

Had he extended his arms maybe the defender doesn't get a hand on it? Or he had to go thru JE11 to do so which may have drawn a flag?

But something is not right with TB12. I think a lot of it is in his head? Combination of his lack of getting a contract and what he perceives as BB not surrounding him with enough talent.

I hope he's back next year on a one or two year deal. I'll take what we're seeing from NE now if need be while his replacement is groomed. Next year NE won't be in the same perdicament they've been in this year with all the oline issues, WR issues...