• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #13 Kansas City Chiefs vs Patriots 12/8/2019

Upinthe North

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe they called Harry out of bounds. Absolutely no way he was out
Shitty ass incompetent ref...if only they reprimanded refs for a shitty job at work.

I'm not going to say it cost the Pat's the game because they shouldn't have been dicking around in the 2nd quarter and should have been scoring instead, so this wasn't a close game.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe they called Harry out of bounds. Absolutely no way he was out

It wasn't even close. His foot was nowhere near the white. The refs knew that the Patriots couldn't challenge. The Pats got screwed.

This kind of shit won't happen in the playoffs because of the Saints/Rams. NFL can't afford the public backlash on teams getting screwed by officials. The Saints owner kept New Orleans fans from filing a Class Action suit against the NFL.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Team lost because their offense is shitty... not because of the refs. Weak WRs, weak TEs and a weak OL.

I don't disagree, but losing a game because officiating was bad adds to the misery of the team not being that good.

Brady certainly didn't help at the very end. Edelman was his target and no one else was going to get the ball. Not seeing or just plain ignoring Meyers does nothing more than highlight Brady's egotistical problem.

I thought that the rookies were fine today especially in the fourth quarter. They can't do anything if Brady is going to stay with his favs.

LetsGoPats

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bad calls suck, but I like the fight in this team. If that pass interference had been called, they're right there and get 7 to tie it up, IMO. If the Chiefs come back in the playoffs, I like our chances.

Remember -- it's all gravy at this point.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Chiefs come back in the playoffs, I like our chances.
I think the Chiefs matchup better against the Pats than they do the other AFC playoff teams tbh. Gronk hurt the Chiefs so much and now that he is gone the Pats need trick plays and the Special Teams and Defense to score points. Granted, the Patriots can do that and the Chiefs are still sloppy in areas but I think this is pretty close to a 50/50 matchup.

Ravens are definitely the team to beat right now. Everyone else is just getting healthy and figuring things out still.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Chiefs matchup better against the Pats than they do the other AFC playoff teams tbh. Gronk hurt the Chiefs so much and now that he is gone the Pats need trick plays and the Special Teams and Defense to score points. Granted, the Patriots can do that and the Chiefs are still sloppy in areas but I think this is pretty close to a 50/50 matchup.

The one thing that the pats can do is bog the Chiefs offense. The advantage that the Chefs have is that the Patriots OL sucks. They won't be able to fix it, so they'll suck for the remainder of the season and the playoffs.

The chiefs will NOT get two TDs called back in one game again. Those two horrible officiating calls alone cost the Patriots 14 points and that's game. The chiefs were lucky to get away with a false win and they should all go to church tomorrow. They were blessed today.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The one thing that the pats can do is bog the Chiefs offense. The advantage that the Chefs have is that the Patriots OL sucks. They won't be able to fix it, so they'll suck for the remainder of the season and the playoffs.

The chiefs will NOT get two TDs called back in one game again. Those two horrible officiating calls alone cost the Patriots 14 points and that's game. The chiefs were lucky to get away with a false win and they should all go to church tomorrow. They were blessed today.
The Pats do legitimately have the best defense and apparently the best punt blocking in the NFL.

The Pats Oline/WR/Brady's Age combo is their doom, though. 2 losses in a row and 1 to the Ravens. If they don't fix that then they'll keep on losing refs or not. If they do fix that then they can win a Super Bowl. Its fairly binary with this Pats team imo.

The Chiefs aren't playing well enough right now for me to be talking rematch. The AFC Playoffs is wide open atm.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless the Chiefs

Nothing to wonder about. This game is a fuck story. The bad calls aren't even close. Harry's foot was six inches in bounds.

Kelce was a fumble, without question. The whistle was blown because the pats would get tyhe momentum and win going away because Mahomes is shitting his pants on the sidelines screaming at everyone.
Try by about a half inch, but clearly green visible. Ref needs to call that a TD because replay will fix it if he stepped out. The same with the fumble.. Replay can fix it if he was down...

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ravens are definitely the team to beat right now. Everyone else is just getting healthy and figuring things out still.
Last I checked, the team that gets the most out of ALL its players usually win. It isn't 5 on 5 out there... Oh, and coaching/planning count too.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't disagree, but losing a game because officiating was bad adds to the misery of the team not being that good.

Brady certainly didn't help at the very end. Edelman was his target and no one else was going to get the ball. Not seeing or just plain ignoring Meyers does nothing more than highlight Brady's egotistical problem.

I thought that the rookies were fine today especially in the fourth quarter. They can't do anything if Brady is going to stay with his favs.

Yep. Meyers was wide open. Its was plain as day too. Brady was going to Edelman no matter what on that play. And it cost the game.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even on Brady’s scramble towards the end.... why did he slide? There was no one in front of him and Tyrann Mathieu coming from the side. Use your 6’ 4” body and long arms to stiff arm that 5’ 9” dwarf. He could have run it in.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Team lost because their offense is shitty... not because of the refs. Weak WRs, weak TEs and a weak OL.

Thank God someone saved me the hassle of typing this.

This offense is pathetic period, and IMO a lot of it falls on McDaniels and Brady. They should know what the issues are and how to address them, they don't. This loss was not about what the refs did or did not do, it's so asinine all the conspiracy theories. We lost because Brady is done and this offense is horrid. Will we make the playoffs? Yes thanks to a pussy schedule early on in the season. Can they sneak a playoff win in? Sure. But it may be time to move past the GOAT

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Trolling a team board hours after a loss. No wonder you're a MAGA asshole.

Thank God someone saved me the hassle of typing this.

This offense is pathetic period, and IMO a lot of it falls on McDaniels and Brady. They should know what the issues are and how to address them, they don't. This loss was not about what the refs did or did not do, it's so asinine all the conspiracy theories. We lost because Brady is done and this offense is horrid. Will we make the playoffs? Yes thanks to a pussy schedule early on in the season. Can they sneak a playoff win in? Sure. But it may be time to move past the GOAT

What utter bullshit. Someone should have saved you from typing the rest of it.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL is in silence mode this morning. Even CNN has called out the shitty officiating in the Patriots' game. That's rare for a politically oriented network and they called out more than the TD's. They also showed Dorsett and Edelman getting mugged.

CBS said that it was embarrassing for their announcers to have to call such a travesty.

FOX said that the Patriots should be awarded a touchdown and the score be declared a tie because the NFL has no excuse for the ""Blown No Calls""

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trolling a team board hours after a loss. No wonder you're a MAGA asshole.

What utter bullshit. Someone should have saved you from typing the rest of it.
Well thanks for the educational and thought provoking response. But if your intent was to respond with your homer glasses on feel free to STHU... I am tired of Pats fans on this board not seeing shit for what it is.