• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #13 Kansas City Chiefs vs Patriots 12/8/2019

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, do you know what words mean?

Read this slowly:

I agree with you that Tom's not as strong or as good as he used to be.

If I'm "harassing" you, it's because you're a crybaby after two losses.

No you're harassing because you are an insufferable douche. You are basically now saying the same damn thing I said all along, how cute. Tell you what they play the Bengals this week, TB might just have a great game then you bust your nut and drop it.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you're harassing because you are an insufferable douche. You are basically now saying the same damn thing I said all along, how cute. Tell you what they play the Bengals this week, TB might just have a great game then you bust your nut and drop it.

You are basically now saying the same damn thing I said all along,

Incorrect you fucking high school drop-out. Jesus H, go get your GED. I'm now saying what I've been saying all along and it's not the same thing as you.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we all agree that Brady has not been his typical TB12 self? I said he was looking like shit back around game three but was lucky that the defense was playing so well. As did many others. Over the past five games, all of the Patriots' weaknesses have been exposed and exploited.

Now we hear that Brady really did fuck up his elbow about eight weeks ago when he first was put on the injury report with an 'arm' problem. Typical BB not saying exactly what the problem was. Brady says that he took a shot on the elbow back in week five and took two hard shots in the Ravens' game. He took another in the Texan game and again last week against the Chiefs. Maybe BB should sit his ass for a week or twwo.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we all agree that Brady has not been his typical TB12 self? I said he was looking like shit back around game three but was lucky that the defense was playing so well. As did many others. Over the past five games, all of the Patriots' weaknesses have been exposed and exploited.

Now we hear that Brady really did fuck up his elbow about eight weeks ago when he first was put on the injury report with an 'arm' problem. Typical BB not saying exactly what the problem was. Brady says that he took a shot on the elbow back in week five and took two hard shots in the Ravens' game. He took another in the Texan game and again last week against the Chiefs. Maybe BB should sit his ass for a week or twwo.

Can we all agree that Brady has not been his typical TB12 self?

Yes, absolutely. I just feel like we owe the guy more than a coupla games before we're burying him.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Such drama, entertaining.
Anyhoo this would be a great week to sit TB and see what the new kids can do.

giphy.gif