• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

For those that watch the "Deadliest Catch" here is their reaction when listening to the Super Bowl

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
really?
the 5 worst regular season int's they could find? r e a c h.
Ravan fans? but Seattle fans SHOULD be above such pettiness

always funny, Dallas fans can't mention the regular season pluses

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but Keith didn't back down from that badass Jonathon Hillstrand, did he? I'd have smacked that guy into the middle of next week. I despise those cocky-ass Time Bandit guys. Ruined the whole show for me.

But damn did we used to love that show. New episodes were pure gold. We had that show, Dog the Bounty Hunter, Whale Wars and Ice Road Truckers.

you are right about them being dicks sometimes, but they are good tv too...

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup. Tony has been known to force the ball. But all those are relatively insignificant compared to SB on the line.....

Every teams goal is the Super-Bowl, only 1 team is left standing at the end ... Would you rather have your team make it there and have a shot, or lose in the 1st round ? Whether you came in 2nd place or 8th place you still lost and fell short of your goal ... You can't make it bigger than what it is...

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
really?
the 5 worst regular season int's they could find? r e a c h.
Ravan fans? but Seattle fans SHOULD be above such pettiness

always funny, Dallas fans can't mention the regular season pluses

It's not petty when Dallas fans are capping on Wilson and defending Romo ... I mean common ... I don't think Romo sucks, but he's certainly thrown some of the most bone-headed season ending INT's for Dallas...

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not petty when Dallas fans are capping on Wilson and defending Romo ... I mean common ... I don't think Romo sucks, but he's certainly thrown some of the most bone-headed season ending INT's for Dallas...
I like everything about Wilson to date. Still was a bad read and an even worse play call.

now...you can hang on espn';s mike & mike but I bet you can pull some real bad ints for any QB from regular season games if they've played as many seasons as Romo. The Washington game pass was the only back breaker and that was a DT out there making a helleva play...BUT, like the Super Bowl pass, shoulda never been thrown given the situation of the game.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For my confidence in internet message board posters everywhere, please tell me you aren't comparing regular season interceptions with the single biggest interception EVER thrown in an NFL Football game. Please tell me that even if you really were...

See how you just made the game bigger than what it is... It's still a football game... Yeah it sucks to fall so short so close to your goal, but falling short is still falling short...

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like everything about Wilson to date. Still was a bad read and an even worse play call.

now...you can hang on espn';s mike & mike but I bet you can pull some real bad ints for any QB from regular season games if they've played as many seasons as Romo. The Washington game pass was the only back breaker and that was a DT out there making a helleva play...BUT, like the Super Bowl pass, shoulda never been thrown given the situation of the game.

It was a HORRIBLE play call I have no argument their.... One of the worst play call's in NFL history... I just don't think the pass was as bad as people try to make it out... It was their and a good receiver could a sucked that down...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See how you just made the game bigger than what it is... It's still a football game... Yeah it sucks to fall so short so close to your goal, but falling short is still falling short...

Would you like to discuss World Peace on an NFL chat Board???

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a great pass I agree... But not a bad pass, just a great defensive play and a receiver who got abused ... Could he have thrown it lower sure... But it's not like he threw it right to the defense, he didn't ... That ball was catchable ...
OK you proved my point. Most fans outside Seattle know it was a bad pass. It almost appears RW was throwing it to Butler. In that part of the field, in that game it was an awful pass. Thus the results.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I will say this though... Last year Romo showed
Would you like to discuss World Peace on an NFL chat Board???

Huh ? Were talking about a game man.... a game ... Keep perspective....

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a HORRIBLE play call I have no argument their.... One of the worst play call's in NFL history... I just don't think the pass was as bad as people try to make it out... It was their and a good receiver could a sucked that down...

The decision to throw the ball was the problem. Airmail it out of the back of the end zone and live to see another down. The decision to throw it was even worse than the decision to call a passing play.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say this though... Last year Romo showed

Huh ? Were talking about a game man.... a game ... Keep perspective....

Am I in Bizarro World??? Isn't that what we talk about here!!!

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you tell us all how you fit in Wilson's jock? Damn man give it a break and come up for air. People talk about Brady man crushes.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK you proved my point. Most fans outside Seattle know it was a bad pass. It almost appears RW was throwing it to Butler. In that part of the field, in that game it was an awful pass. Thus the results.

Freeze Frame Before Russell Wilson Interception Shows Separation Malcolm Butler Closed | The Big Lead

What are you watching ? Follow the ball, look how Lockette gives up on the dam play.. This pass was put in a spot where Lockette COULD A made the play.... Stupid play call YES, bad throw ? Disagree, could a been lower to be safer BUT Lockette is not a good receiver ...

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ughhhh the wound that will never heal.

For real, I'd rather lose by 10 points than to have it snatched from me in the last seconds.
I'll never forget the dropped TD that would have sent us to the SB in 2011...StInGeR !!!:gaah:

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you tell us all how you fit in Wilson's jock? Damn man give it a break and come up for air. People talk about Brady man crushes.

Eff off ... Your #@$^ clueless... I'm seeing it how I see it... Your clueless about football obviously....

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eff off ... Your #@$^ clueless... I'm seeing it how I see it... Your clueless about football obviously....
Note how frustrated you're becoming? Note how posters from many other teams are saying it was a bad pass? Note you're on an island? But, I'm clueless. Glad to see you came up and took a breath to post though.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For real, I'd rather lose by 10 points than to have it snatched from me in the last seconds.
I'll never forget the dropped TD that would have sent us to the SB in 2011...StInGeR !!!:gaah:

OH HELL yeah it stings... I would never down play that... Always sucks when your team loses... especially in heart breaking fashion...