• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

For those that watch the "Deadliest Catch" here is their reaction when listening to the Super Bowl

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure that GED helps you greatly as the assistant night shift manager at your local titty bar but, re-read your post. I know what you meant, but that's not how it's written.

Actually I just mop up the VIP room at the end of the night, but does that make me lesser of a person? You are not just constantly looking for arguments where ever you can find them...but also wrong...

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I just mop up the VIP room at the end of the night, but does that make me lesser of a person? You are not just constantly looking for arguments where ever you can find them...but also wrong...
Nice, you start with HS comments then go all holier than thou:doh:
I'm wrong because you struggle with the English language? Here's a tissue for you.
OBTW thanks for cleaning up the VIP room, I may visit it some day.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IF they did decide on a pass play, a rollout and a throw seemed much safer then a throw into a crowd and Wilson could run it in as well. 1 yard..

There's always next year. I would have to think the Seahawks will be motivated to get back.

Fake Lynch into the line, roll the wee one out and toss it or have him run it in himself.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice, you start with HS comments then go all holier than thou:doh:
I'm wrong because you struggle with the English language? Here's a tissue for you.
OBTW thanks for cleaning up the VIP room, I may visit it some day.

grammar-nazi-o.gif

nwpatsfan grammar nazi

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually it's his reading comprehension that sucks. No biggie it's not hard to tell who is on here to argue, poke sticks and defend the flag and who is on here to discuss Football.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually it's his reading comprehension that sucks. No biggie it's not hard to tell who is on here to argue, poke sticks and defend the flag and who is on here to discuss Football.
Kettle Black?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jarntt, I get it, you are just a poor little yankee fan, trying to tlk football and air pressure while the mean, old patriots fans are picking on you. Keep mopping......

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jarntt, I get it, you are just a poor little yankee fan, trying to tlk football and air pressure while the mean, old patriots fans are picking on you. Keep mopping......

Really, that's what you got out of my simple comment that it would have been possible for Sea to get 4 plays off and even putting forward a simple scenario where they could do it? It's not my fault he is slow.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he goes stronger, I believe he definitely prevents the INT, and maybe draws a PI.....I don't know if he catches it

But hey, this is what makes it the worst call in the history of big game professional sports

They literally committed every No No in the book on one play

Split the best RB in football out wide and remove even the threat of a run? Check

Throw the ball in the middle of the field inside the 5 yard line? Check

Put the fate of your entire season in the hands of you very worst receiver? Check

This wasn't just a Run or Pass decision, it was a fuck up on every possible account.........

Or the best call by the Patriots:
Belichick calling the correct defense
Putting scrap in and telling him, "you are going to have to make a play"
Browner recognizing the pick play
Browner jamming his receiver so the receiver could not set the pick
Butler jumping the route and forcefully taking the ball.
The play , unfortunate for Seattle and that close to a repeat,
was the crown jewel of a great season for the champs......

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
'Deadliest Catch' star Tony Lara dead at 50 | Fox News

'Deadliest Catch' star Tony Lara dead at 50

Authorities say a man who has appeared as a ship captain on the Discovery Channel television program "Deadliest Catch" has died in Sturgis, South Dakota, during its famous motorcycle rally.

Meade County Sheriff Ron Merwin says he's waiting on autopsy results to help determine the cause of 50-year-old Tony Lara's death.

The sheriff says Lara died early Saturday morning at a private residence in Sturgis.

A message at a phone number associated with Lara wasn't immediately returned.

Discovery Channel confirmed the star's death to FOX411.

“We've lost a member of the 'Deadliest Catch' family," the network said. "Our thoughts and prayers go out to his family in this very sad time.”

A post on the Discovery website describes Lara as a veteran crab catcher. He appeared on the show at the helm of a boat called the Cornelia Marie.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
'Deadliest Catch' star Tony Lara dead at 50 | Fox News

'Deadliest Catch' star Tony Lara dead at 50

Authorities say a man who has appeared as a ship captain on the Discovery Channel television program "Deadliest Catch" has died in Sturgis, South Dakota, during its famous motorcycle rally.

Meade County Sheriff Ron Merwin says he's waiting on autopsy results to help determine the cause of 50-year-old Tony Lara's death.

The sheriff says Lara died early Saturday morning at a private residence in Sturgis.

A message at a phone number associated with Lara wasn't immediately returned.

Discovery Channel confirmed the star's death to FOX411.

“We've lost a member of the 'Deadliest Catch' family," the network said. "Our thoughts and prayers go out to his family in this very sad time.”

A post on the Discovery website describes Lara as a veteran crab catcher. He appeared on the show at the helm of a boat called the Cornelia Marie.

That's sucks..