• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

For those that love to hate the Eagles

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread tickles me the Eagles win one SB on their fan base wants to claim people hate them, like they would hate the Pats, or the Niners or the Cowboy's, you know teams who have had sustained greatness. LMAO the Eagles are not any of the aforementioned teams.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its all part of the long term process for building a super QB
33gzkc.jpg

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread tickles me the Eagles win one SB on their fan base wants to claim people hate them, like they would hate the Pats, or the Niners or the Cowboy's, you know teams who have had sustained greatness. LMAO the Eagles are not any of the aforementioned teams.

18 pages later.....

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People hate the Eagles because we were correct and champions and they were shown to be wrong and stupid.

They also hate the Eagles because our best coach in the league beat the former best coach in the league. Yup.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People hate the Eagles because we were correct and champions and they were shown to be wrong and stupid.

They also hate the Eagles because our best coach in the league beat the former best coach in the league. Yup.

You are missing the point people don't hate the Eagles because of one SB they just don't. That is just a stupid thing to say. Cowboy Giants and Redskin fans may hate the Eagles I'll see if you know why. But in the end Eagle fans want to act like they are on par with with Dynasties who were hated for their success and they are not, no one really cares all that much about the Eagles.

And I would think there are less than 5 people on this board that think the Eagles have the best coach.

Side question, we all know you are trolling we get that, we have all seen it. But the way you present things I got to thinking about it, you are what 16 years of age? Am I close?

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are missing the point people don't hate the Eagles because of one SB they just don't. That is just a stupid thing to say. Cowboy Giants and Redskin fans may hate the Eagles I'll see if you know why. But in the end Eagle fans want to act like they are on par with with Dynasties who were hated for their success and they are not, no one really cares all that much about the Eagles.

And I would think there are less than 5 people on this board that think the Eagles have the best coach.

Side question, we all know you are trolling we get that, we have all seen it. But the way you present things I got to thinking about it, you are what 16 years of age? Am I close?
If I was only 16, I wouldn't have seen how wretchedly pathetic the Patriots are used to being.:pound:

You must be under 20.:thumb:

The Eagles are the most important team on this board and Carson Wentz is the most important player.:nod:

We eat your hate.
giphy.gif

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I was only 16, I wouldn't have seen how wretchedly pathetic the Patriots are used to being.:pound:

The Eagles are the most important team on this board and Carson Wentz is the most important player.:nod:

We eat your hate.
giphy.gif

My hate isn't horseshit.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont hate the Eagles just most of their fans

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We eat your hate.
giphy.gif
This post is a great example of what I mean. Thanks for proving my point.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We eat your hate.
giphy.gif
Eagle fans trying to hold onto that underdog moniker250px-Underdog_(animated_TV_series).jpg

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hmmm let's see if you can solve the puzzle?

One coach is 29-19 with ONE little SB win as a HC

One coach is 261-123 with 6 SBs just as a HC

Which one is better

Derp

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you are troubled, but it's ok really. Just keep trying.
Listen, just go sit and children's table we'll let you know when you can join the grown folks.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also wonder will BB be considered the best coach ever? To me at this time I am unsure, the game was so different when Paul Brown and Vince Lombardi coached. I know damn well they should never rename the SB trophy but I wonder where the quote unquote experts rank Belichick

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also wonder will BB be considered the best coach ever? To me at this time I am unsure, the game was so different when Paul Brown and Vince Lombardi coached. I know damn well they should never rename the SB trophy but I wonder where the quote unquote experts rank Belichick

Defeating Lombardi in 1960 was about as easy as defeating Belichick in 2018 for the Eagles.

On the Eagles Winning Touchdown drive my man, rookie sensation and local kid "Dead Mean" Ted Dean, was too slippery for Lombardi's Packers. Kind of like Brady's slippery hands in 2018.

Paul Brown proved to be a bit tougher.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No, we are good with all of that. It's the fans we hate.

Insert obligatory "not all the fans, only some" here...even though it's really kind of all...

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Petersen is not a better coach then/than (?) Bellicheck.
2. This board totally changed when the Eagles won the SB. The Eagles fans puffed out their chest and the Pats and Cowboy fans are here to tell us we actually suck. Our QB sucks, our team will be in cap hell, Howie isn’t good...

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Petersen is not a better coach then/than (?) Bellicheck.
2. This board totally changed when the Eagles won the SB. The Eagles fans puffed out their chest and the Pats and Cowboy fans are here to tell us we actually suck. Our QB sucks, our team will be in cap hell, Howie isn’t good...
You love playing the victim card, dont you?