• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

For those that love to hate the Eagles

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Petersen is not a better coach then/than (?) Bellicheck.
2. This board totally changed when the Eagles won the SB. The Eagles fans puffed out their chest and the Pats and Cowboy fans are here to tell us we actually suck. Our QB sucks, our team will be in cap hell, Howie isn’t good...
1. than
2a. yes eagle fans puffed out their chest
2b. not just Pat & Cowboy fans that is just all you either respond too or feel like giving credit too for being logical.
2b. continued. No one said the eagles sucked. In fact most cowboy fans acknowledged the eagle to be a better overall team than the Cowboys (I personally included coaching) Not our fault Wentz cant win more with the better team.
2c. I am not sure anyone has said Wentz sucks. You just decide to make it as such when people refuse to anoint him the next great QB before he proves such a thing. (disagreeing with you doesnt mean we think he sucks) in fact most here have talked of his potential & high ceiling. But you cant handle that as a compliment. it has to be Phenom or sucks only. in your eyes.
2d. Cap hell is a long term thing & you & posters are all over the board on this one. so I'll bow out of this point save one. What Jarntt is trying to teach you about kicking the can is true.
2e. Not agreeing with you about Howie being magical is not the same as saying he sucks. but again if a poster doesnt agree with you. You go all Black/White, All/nothing in your posts. Which is rarely what is being said as you translate a post in your little head.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. than
2a. yes eagle fans puffed out their chest
2b. not just Pat & Cowboy fans that is just all you either respond too or feel like giving credit too for being logical.
2b. continued. No one said the eagles sucked. In fact most cowboy fans acknowledged the eagle to be a better overall team than the Cowboys (I personally included coaching) Not our fault Wentz cant win more with the better team.
2c. I am not sure anyone has said Wentz sucks. You just decide to make it as such when people refuse to anoint him the next great QB before he proves such a thing. (disagreeing with you doesnt mean we think he sucks) in fact most here have talked of his potential & high ceiling. But you cant handle that as a compliment. it has to be Phenom or sucks only. in your eyes.
2d. Cap hell is a long term thing & you & posters are all over the board on this one. so I'll bow out of this point save one. What Jarntt is trying to teach you about kicking the can is true.
2e. Not agreeing with you about Howie being magical is not the same as saying he sucks. but again if a poster doesnt agree with you. You go all Black/White, All/nothing in your posts. Which is rarely what is being said as you translate a post in your little head.
GREAT POST

PE1 is pure agenda based...loves the attention...least he NOW admits to playing the victim card.