• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

For those that watch the "Deadliest Catch" here is their reaction when listening to the Super Bowl

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this thread still going huh... lots of people enjoying kicking seahawks when their down.

Seattle will forever be known as the team that threw the interception on the 1 to lose superbowl 49.......

But they made it farther then your team did so stick it in your nose! (unless your a pats fan, who will always have that over us)

Yup, they're the first loser.....

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is known much more for his successes. You sound whiney.
That play is known as the worst call ever, yet Dallas fans in this thread call it the worst pass ever.
It shows you boys living in your own world.
You have to admit it was an incredible choke job.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol ... Hey, only 3 coaches have ever won an NCAA football title and Super-Bowl title... Jimmy, Barry and Pete.. That's a pretty dam short list...

I was going to criticize that stat until I saw the other two were Cowboys:thumb:

All seriousness though, if Switzer did it it pretty much kills the impressiveness in the stat...

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to admit it was an incredible choke job.
Agreed and the blame should be passed around.
They can redeem themselves this season. I like their odds.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could never work for the guy though. All his bouncing about and gum chewing puts me off. Success or not.

While I don't like a dictator either, a bouncing bozo simply doesn't work for me.

And as far as Barry goes, like Sieffert, his was an excuse me Super Bowl. Took over a ship built by somebody else for one year while there was still gas in the tank....

Yeah Barry did benefit from the stacked roster Jimmy built up ...

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In some alternate universe this same statement is being made about Jermaine Kearse. Okay I've made myself sad enough for today. Time to start drinking.

Close, but no cigar..:suds:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a big moment for that game YES ... But it was still a football game... I would a still been just as stung if it was the Divisional playoff or even the wildcard round... We lost and our season was over regardless... Stings either way... I was proud of my team, they came that close from going back to back ... I can't complain... Play call sucked.... OH yes it did... That was my biggest pet peeve ... Hand the ball to Lynch and were having a different discussion...
We may be having a different discussion? Nothing is guarenteed. Lynch scored only 20% 1 of 4 from the one during the year. Pats already stopped him once on third and one during that game. Pats also had their jumbo package (-) in. (-) because they only put 8 on the line instead of 9.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They could have run the ball and still got 3 plays off. Run the ball and call TO if no TD. Incomplete pass stops the clock. Still get at least one more play.
Do they give teams 5 downs now?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do they give teams 5 downs now?

Do they give HS diplomas to people that can't read or count?

First down in the books before any of this happened. We are discussing 2nd down, right? The 3 downs I refer to are 2nd, 3rd and 4th?

2nd down - run instead of the pass they did
3rd down - pass. Incomplete stops the clock
4th down - run another play.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

First down in the books before any of this happened. We are discussing 2nd down, right? The 3 downs I refer to are 2nd, 3rd and 4th?

3rd down - pass. interception stops the game

fify

Shit happened and it could have happened on any play.

Not saying it was the greatest call. Should have rolled Wilson out.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fify

Shit happened and it could have happened on any play.

Not saying it was the greatest call. Should have rolled Wilson out.

LOL...My only point was about being able to use all 4 downs. I wasn't even stating whether they should have run or passed, just providing a scenario that shows them getting 3 plays off after the Lynch run on 1st down.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gotcha

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We may be having a different discussion? Nothing is guarenteed. Lynch scored only 20% 1 of 4 from the one during the year. Pats already stopped him once on third and one during that game. Pats also had their jumbo package (-) in. (-) because they only put 8 on the line instead of 9.

I don't care what the stats show from the past.. You use Lynch ... No running back in the NFL pounds the rock like Lynch... It was a DUMB call ..

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, if you would unrustle your jimmies we could move on. You have a stick up your ass about Dallas that makes it obvious you are trying to get even.

My mind isn't closed, but when I see someone acting like a jaded ex-gf I will call it out. You thought we were passed this, but here you are still trying to pile on to Dallas. An Arizona fan trying to scoreboard Dallas is pretty funny.
Opinions are fine. Jumping into the conversation and copping an attitude because you misunderstood what was being said, then doubling down as if it was my fault makes you look like a tool.
Why even bring up something from two weeks ago. Get over it. I am.

I've never been shy about my feelings toward the Cowboys. Yes. I don't like the Cowboys, but that doesn't make my opinion any less valid? For some reason the collection of cowboy fans on this forum go to personal insults when I post a differing opinion. Relax and rip the cardinals all you want when there is a post about them.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care what the stats show from the past.. You use Lynch ... No running back in the NFL pounds the rock like Lynch... It was a DUMB call ..

No doubt, the coaching staff over thought it, but if Lynch actually was stopped, they might have to burn a time-out.

I know, it would never happen, but I'm sure they didn't think they'd throw an INT either.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

3rd down - pass. Incomplete stops the clock
I'm sure that GED helps you greatly as the assistant night shift manager at your local titty bar but, re-read your post. I know what you meant, but that's not how it's written.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody disagrees the slant pass from a run first, small stature QB was the wrong call. If they ran Lynch and he got stuffed, fumbled... you use your final timeout and have one play for all the marbles.

I bet lots of people are happy you're not the coach because the majority of coaches to include Pete Carroll play the odds (use the stats). Just like gambling they don't pay off everytime and that's why on occassion the successful coach will go away from the odds.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody disagrees the slant pass from a run first, small stature QB was the wrong call. If they ran Lynch and he got stuffed, fumbled... you use your final timeout and have one play for all the marbles.

I bet lots of people are happy you're not the coach because the majority of coaches to include Pete Carroll play the odds (use the stats). Just like gambling they don't pay off everytime and that's why on occassion the successful coach will go away from the odds.

IF they did decide on a pass play, a rollout and a throw seemed much safer then a throw into a crowd and Wilson could run it in as well. 1 yard..

There's always next year. I would have to think the Seahawks will be motivated to get back.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'll take my chances on Lynch fumbling or getting stuffed.... Odds were Lynch pounds that in... Seahawks had the advantage and blew it ...

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take my chances on Lynch fumbling or getting stuffed.... Odds were Lynch pounds that in... Seahawks had the advantage and blew it ...
We'll never know unfortunately.