• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

For those that watch the "Deadliest Catch" here is their reaction when listening to the Super Bowl

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Note how frustrated you're becoming? Note how posters from many other teams are saying it was a bad pass? Note you're on an island? But, I'm clueless. Glad to see you came up and took a breath to post though.

Get off Brady's jock ... Your sniffing it man!!!! According to you I can objectively give my opinion...

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like everything about Wilson to date. Still was a bad read and an even worse play call.

now...you can hang on espn';s mike & mike but I bet you can pull some real bad ints for any QB from regular season games if they've played as many seasons as Romo. The Washington game pass was the only back breaker and that was a DT out there making a helleva play...BUT, like the Super Bowl pass, shoulda never been thrown given the situation of the game.

I will say this though man ... Romo had his best year as a pro last year... That O-line and running game definitely made him less jumpy... He did his part well last year...

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OH heck yeah it stings... I would never down play that... Always sucks when your team loses... especially in heart breaking fashion...

Well the good news is, when you're that close, good chance that you'll be back in position again next yr....
We wiped the floor with that same team the following yr and went on to win the SB....
I'd like to see a Ravens/Hawks SB this yr, would be a good one I think...:nod:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the good news is, when you're that close, good chance that you'll be back in position again next yr....
We wiped the floor with that same team the following yr and went on to win the SB....
Lord knows with your football opinions, you need a buddy

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say this though man ... Romo had his best year as a pro last year... That O-line and running game definitely made him less jumpy... He did his part well last year...
Last year is last year

worst passing defense in the history of football in 2013, no pass rush and can't defend the pass or run somehow won 12 football games last year.

I think it's coaching, guess we're about to find out

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I hear that man ... Ravens definitely have a shot ... I'm looking forward to watching the Ravens and Pitt battle it out in that division.... Should be good ...

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lord knows with your football opinions, you need a buddy

Why thank you Dr Phil, I will file your mentally challenged opinion in the proper file for safe keeping !!
flushing-toilet_zps8mfwg8s6.gif

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every teams goal is the Super-Bowl, only 1 team is left standing at the end ... Would you rather have your team make it there and have a shot, or lose in the 1st round ? Whether you came in 2nd place or 8th place you still lost and fell short of your goal ... You can't make it bigger than what it is...

Yet you try to make it smaller and less significant than it was....

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year is last year

worst passing defense in the history of football in 2013, no pass rush and can't defend the pass or run somehow won 12 football games last year.

I think it's coaching, guess we're about to find out

O-line helped you D though... you guy's controlled possession and it kept you D off the field... Although your D did play MUCH better in 2014 ...

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Romo hasn't had playoff success, so Wilsons choke in the SB isn't worse? The two aren't even related, other than SEA fans bringing up Romo because they are deflecting from Wilson's screw up.
Really Fordman?
Your boy Hank brought it up in post #5 in this thread. I responded to his post and a little shit storm ensued.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet you try to make it smaller and less significant than it was....

It was a big moment for that game YES ... But it was still a football game... I would a still been just as stung if it was the Divisional playoff or even the wildcard round... We lost and our season was over regardless... Stings either way... I was proud of my team, they came that close from going back to back ... I can't complain... Play call sucked.... OH yes it did... That was my biggest pet peeve ... Hand the ball to Lynch and were having a different discussion...

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a big moment for that game YES ... But it was still a football game... I would a still been just as stung if it was the Divisional playoff or even the wildcard round... We lost and our season was over regardless... Stings either way... I was proud of my team, they came that close from going back to back ... I can't complain...

They are all just football games.

But they aren't all Super Bowls.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson will always be remembered for that choke job.
He is known much more for his successes. You sound whiney.
That play is known as the worst call ever, yet Dallas fans in this thread call it the worst pass ever.
It shows you boys living in your own world.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is known much more for his successes. You sound whiney.
That play is known as the worst call ever, yet Dallas fans in this thread call it the worst pass ever.
It shows you boys living in your own world.
this Dallas fan calls it a bad decision to throw the football in that part of the field with the shown coverage at the snap...only trumped by motioning Lynch outta the backfield pre-snap

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OH HELL yeah it stings... I would never down play that... Always sucks when your team loses... especially in heart breaking fashion...

Huh ? Were talking about a game man.... a game ... Keep perspective....