• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

For those that watch the "Deadliest Catch" here is their reaction when listening to the Super Bowl

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just stop it. Romo has a 2-4 playoff record. He hasn't even gotten close to an NFC championship let alone a Super Bowl. Romo has spent most January's and EVERY February the past nine seasons sitting on his couch eating nachos & watching the playoffs. Yeah, that's way better than losing in the Super Bowl. What a great legacy he's carved for himself....

:L

So Romo hasn't had playoff success, so Wilsons choke in the SB isn't worse? The two aren't even related, other than SEA fans bringing up Romo because they are deflecting from Wilson's screw up.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just stop it. Romo has a 2-4 playoff record. He hasn't even gotten close to an NFC championship let alone a Super Bowl. Romo has spent most January's and EVERY February the past nine seasons sitting on his couch eating nachos & watching the playoffs. Yeah, that's way better than losing in the Super Bowl. What a great legacy he's carved for himself....

Romo is a more complete QB than Wilson will ever be. Wilson is fortunate to play on a team with a shutdown defense.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Romo hasn't had playoff success, so Wilsons choke in the SB isn't worse? The two aren't even related, other than SEA fans bringing up Romo because they are deflecting from Wilson's screw up.
Wilson will always be remembered for that choke job.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just can't say it can you?
I said it was catchable. We don't have to keep rehashing that. We agree Kearse didn't do his job or Browner denied him... We agree to all that.
BUT it was not a GREAT pass. RW screwed up throwing that ball where he did. Admit if RW throws that in Lockette's mid section or down low that interception doesn't happen. When you can admit that you will see RW threw a bad ball in that situation.

Not a great pass I agree... But not a bad pass, just a great defensive play and a receiver who got abused ... Could he have thrown it lower sure... But it's not like he threw it right to the defense, he didn't ... That ball was catchable ...

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bottom line...Tony screwed up a place kicking hold. RW screwed up a slant pass.

Which is a bigger choke for a QB?

OH PLEASE.... How many times has Romo thrown game ending INT's right to the defense when the Cowboy's had a shot at the playoffs in big game ?.... At least Wilson's pass was catchable and the DB just jumped the route and made a great play... I've watched Romo end Dallas's season with passes right to the defense...

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How can you not like the Time Bandit??? The ones I don't like are Captain Keith and Wild Bill...

Yeah, but Keith didn't back down from that badass Jonathon Hillstrand, did he? I'd have smacked that guy into the middle of next week. I despise those cocky-ass Time Bandit guys. Ruined the whole show for me.

But damn did we used to love that show. New episodes were pure gold. We had that show, Dog the Bounty Hunter, Whale Wars and Ice Road Truckers.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you're right...dropping a winning FG snap in the first round of the playoffs is much worse than throwing the football into coverage on 2nd down at the 1 in the SB.....but, but.....Wilson in Dallas on those teams woulda been so much better than Romo's 2-4 playoff mark.

You are correct Sir!....:L

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get it, but you brought up Romo as an individual. If you are talking about individual gaffs between Romo and Wilson, Romo,takes the cake. At the time, it was the most important game of Romo's career on a play that is generally automatic. That was nothing more than a choke job.

No argument, but not as big a choke job.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't all on Wilson... The ball hit the receiver right in his hands, Butler just made a great play and timed it perfectly ... Ball should a went to Lynch anyway.... But Romo has thrown passes in the playoffs RIGHT too the other team, this was not the case, even though the moment was bigger than anything Romo has faced... Difference is in Wilson's first 3 years he's accomplished more than Romo ever has in the playoffs...

I still say it was the biggest gaff I've ever seen.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He hasn't gotten close to an NFC Championship game? How much closer could he have come last year?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

For my confidence in internet message board posters everywhere, please tell me you aren't comparing regular season interceptions with the single biggest interception EVER thrown in an NFL Football game. Please tell me that even if you really were...

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No. I brought up Romo...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still say it was the biggest gaff I've ever seen.

Because of the circumstances, it ABSOLUTELY was the biggest gaff ever. I don't think there is a close 2nd. That doesn't discredit other accomplishments by Wilson or mean he isn't a good QB, because he is very good and has been to the top of the mountain, but you would think it would result in Sea fans not wanting to start a "choke" contest...or at least not when it was still the last NFL game played!!!

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OH PLEASE.... How many times has Romo thrown game ending INT's right to the defense when the Cowboy's had a shot at the playoffs in big game ?.... At least Wilson's pass was catchable and the DB just jumped the route and made a great play... I've watched Romo end Dallas's season with passes right to the defense...

Yup.

And they weren't nearly as heartbreaking as tossing it up where little Russell did in a SB......