• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

For those that watch the "Deadliest Catch" here is their reaction when listening to the Super Bowl

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll acknowledge you remain football clueless, and butt hurt to the degree of a typical Washington redskin.

funny how a SportsHoopla vote rating QB's got your lace panties so waded

Yup, still stinging about jumping to conclusions and looking like a tool in the other thread.

Side note for Scooby...that isn't a shot at your team or your fans.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he "goes stronger for the ball" he gets tackled on the 2 and loses a yard. RW just never saw the defender making a bee-line.

Look, stuff like that happens. But it's funny because of the situation. That was a screw up from the Pete down to the WR.

If he goes stronger, I believe he definitely prevents the INT, and maybe draws a PI.....I don't know if he catches it

But hey, this is what makes it the worst call in the history of big game professional sports

They literally committed every No No in the book on one play

Split the best RB in football out wide and remove even the threat of a run? Check

Throw the ball in the middle of the field inside the 5 yard line? Check

Put the fate of your entire season in the hands of you very worst receiver? Check

This wasn't just a Run or Pass decision, it was a fuck up on every possible account.........

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But hey, this is what makes it the worst call in the history of big game professional sports

They literally committed every No No in the book on one play

Split the best RB in football out wide and remove even the threat of a run? Check

Throw the ball in the middle of the field inside the 5 yard line? Check

Put the fate of your entire season in the hands of you very worst receiver? Check

This wasn't just a Run or Pass decision, it was a fuck up on every possible account

Right Here...give this man a cigar

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, but barely missing a play and totally fucking up another are 2 different things.
Choking in the Super Bowl is much worse in my opinion.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We don't know because Romo has never played in a SB. As a matter of fact, I will go on record as saying he never will play in a SB.
He'll play in a SB before the Cardinals ever do.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to love that show especially Sig and co. but those Hillstrand pricks ruined it for me. Stopped watching.

How can you not like the Time Bandit??? The ones I don't like are Captain Keith and Wild Bill...

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disagree.... The pass was not that bad, very catchable ... Butler jumped the route, receiver got knocked on his effin AZZ ....
Sorry but that pass had no zip on it. Wilson only has an average throwing arm.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lordy Hank, thanks for turning a terrible loss into a hell of a laugher with your post.
On the INT to end SB 49, people have blamed Russell, Bevell, Pete, Kearse, and Lockette. Plenty of blame to be passed around.
But on this monumental fuck up which ended Dallas' season as well, there is only 1 fool to blame.
Thanks for the laugh.

First off, blame who you want but only ONE guy threw the ball

Second and more importantly looking back now I can clearly tell that it was a hot day and that Football obviously became over-inflated during the game due to the weather and Romo couldn't possibly have been expected to handle it cleanly...damn physics...

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll acknowledge you remain football clueless, and butt hurt to the degree of a typical Washington redskin.

funny how a SportsHoopla vote rating QB's got your lace panties so waded
Fair enough, and I will acknowledge you have zero ability to make a rationale argument or take any opinionated criticism when it come to the Cowboys like a man.

Like every other child says....... "He said something bad about my team so he is just a jealous hater"

Barely worth the breath of a retort.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bottom line...Tony screwed up a place kicking hold. RW screwed up a slant pass.

Which is a bigger choke for a QB?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough, and I will acknowledge you have zero ability to make a rationale argument or take any opinionated criticism when it come to the Cowboys like a man.

Like every other child says....... "He said something bad about my team so he is just a jealous hater"

Yet here you are, TRYING to retort.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, still stinging about jumping to conclusions and looking like a tool in the other thread.

Side note for Scooby...that isn't a shot at your team or your fans.
I thought we were past that ford.

If having an opinion about a teams future performance one year to the next especially if they lost the MVP so the league is considered "jumping to conclusions" then we are all guilty and according to you "look like tools.

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Choking in the Super Bowl is much worse in my opinion.

Just stop it. Romo has a 2-4 playoff record. He hasn't even gotten close to an NFC championship let alone a Super Bowl. Romo has spent most January's and EVERY February the past nine seasons sitting on his couch eating nachos & watching the playoffs. Yeah, that's way better than losing in the Super Bowl. What a great legacy he's carved for himself....

:L

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It remains your issue, however I Laughed a little at you thinking rational argument.
Cowboy fans field nothing but criticism about their team...where have you been?
Criticism is fine but you're more the butt hurt shock value opinions, which is why I referenced redskin fans. I expect your jaded views on all things cowboys this season and especially when the lose...that's what haters do, Scooby-Doo

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:)

There's only one way. Think of him as your David Tyree...
Yup, we are somewhat familiar with devastating losses up here.
See Tyree, Buckner, Bucky Fucken Dent.....

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just stop it. Romo has a 2-4 playoff record. He hasn't even gotten close to an NFC championship let alone a Super Bowl. Romo has spent most January's and EVERY February the past nine seasons sitting on his couch eating nachos & watching the playoffs. Yeah, that's way better than losing in the Super Bowl. What a great legacy he's carved for himself....

:L
you're right...dropping a winning FG snap in the first round of the playoffs is much worse than throwing the football into coverage on 2nd down at the 1 in the SB.....but, but.....Wilson in Dallas on those teams woulda been so much better than Romo's 2-4 playoff mark.

You are correct Sir!....:L

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought we were past that ford.

If having an opinion about a teams future performance one year to the next especially if they lost the MVP so the league is considered "jumping to conclusions" then we are all guilty and according to you "look like tools.

Opinions are fine. Jumping into the conversation and copping an attitude because you misunderstood what was being said, then doubling down as if it was my fault makes you look like a tool.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are seriously one of the most closed minded Cowboy fans I have ever come across.

Well, if you would unrustle your jimmies we could move on. You have a stick up your ass about Dallas that makes it obvious you are trying to get even.

My mind isn't closed, but when I see someone acting like a jaded ex-gf I will call it out. You thought we were passed this, but here you are still trying to pile on to Dallas. An Arizona fan trying to scoreboard Dallas is pretty funny.