• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

For those that watch the "Deadliest Catch" here is their reaction when listening to the Super Bowl

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you consider the stage it occured on I don't believe it is as bad.

We're talking a play from the 1 yard line in the Super Bowl for all the marbles.

Wilson choked in the clutch.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, because he would actually have to avoid consistently shitting the bed in earlier games to even get in to that position. But I'm sure he fantasizes about what it be like to choke on the biggest stage.

On a scale of 1-10, all relatively minor, say nothing more than a 6?

But 1 yard to go in a Super Bowl for all the fucking marbles, the guy you are about to give so many brazillion shekels to at the helm, "AND IT'S INTERCEPTED!!!!!"

I'm telling you, you want great TV, that was it. A perfect 10.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But 1 yard to go in a Super Bowl for all the fucking marbles, the guy you are about to give so many brazillion shekels to at the helm, "AND IT'S INTERCEPTED!!!!!"

I remember the wife screaming OMG! OMG! WHAT HAPPENED?, over and over again, reacting to my jumbing up off the edge of the couch,she didn't see the pick because it happened so fast.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Q

That 10 will always sting. But lets be real, one 10 in a career is better than a string of 7s, 8s and 9s every single year. Wilson will go back to being the great closer that he has shown repeatedly to be, Romo will continue to choke.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did they also say they spent over $5 grand to get the game on the boat?

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not as bad as shitting in your pants in the last minute of the Super Bowl.
Sorry, but barely missing a play and totally fucking up another are 2 different things.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not as bad as shitting in your pants in the last minute of the Super Bowl.
We don't know because Romo has never played in a SB. As a matter of fact, I will go on record as saying he never will play in a SB. Bookmark this post for future reference. I have no problem taking my lumps if I am wrong.

Please don't get all but hurt. It is just my opinion. I think the loss of a healthy Murray was a colossal loss. I could be wrong, but don't think so.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you consider the stage it occured on I don't believe it is as bad.

We're talking a play from the 1 yard line in the Super Bowl for all the marbles..... And I don't care who's fault it was.

I get all warm and fuzzy just thinking about it.

I get it, but you brought up Romo as an individual. If you are talking about individual gaffs between Romo and Wilson, Romo,takes the cake. At the time, it was the most important game of Romo's career on a play that is generally automatic. That was nothing more than a choke job.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The gift that keeps on giving.....

For all his mistakes and gaffs, Tony Romo has never fucked up that badly....

Wasn't all on Wilson... The ball hit the receiver right in his hands, Butler just made a great play and timed it perfectly ... Ball should a went to Lynch anyway.... But Romo has thrown passes in the playoffs RIGHT too the other team, this was not the case, even though the moment was bigger than anything Romo has faced... Difference is in Wilson's first 3 years he's accomplished more than Romo ever has in the playoffs...

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't all on Wilson... The ball hit the receiver right in his hands, Butler just made a great play and timed it perfectly ... Ball should a went to Lynch anyway.... But Romo has thrown passes in the playoffs RIGHT too the other team, this was not the case, even though the moment was bigger than anything Romo has faced... Difference is in Wilson's first 3 years he's accomplished more than Romo ever has in the playoffs...
I'm not sure the ball hit the receiver "right" in the hands. Man up. Wilson threw a bad pass. We can argue all day long they should've ran it or Wilson should've rolled out on an option. But that's not what the coaches called. Bottom line Wilson threw that ball where he shouldn't have. Blame poor execution on the receiver missing the pick (actually Browner getting in the way so he couldn't pick Butler), Blame Lockette on not going stronger to the ball if you like. But if that ball is thrown into Lockettes mid section or down low where it should've been we would likely be having a different conversation.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure the ball hit the receiver "right" in the hands. Man up. Wilson threw a bad pass. We can argue all day long they should've ran it or Wilson should've rolled out on an option. But that's not what the coaches called. Bottom line Wilson threw that ball where he shouldn't have. Blame poor execution on the receiver missing the pick (actually Browner getting in the way so he couldn't pick Butler), Blame Lockette on not going stronger to the ball if you like. But if that ball is thrown into Lockettes mid section or down low where it should've been we would likely be having a different conversation.

Man up... ? The ball hit Lockette right in his hands man ... He got knocked down and the ball got picked because Butler timed it perfectly ... I"m saying it was a great defensive play and your telling me to man up ? I'm not sitting here making excuses about the loss, Im just pointing out the dam ball was catchable and it was... Butler just bullied the position

Last edited:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man up... ? The ball hit Lockette right in his hands man ... He got knocked down and the ball got picked because Butler timed it perfectly ... I"m saying it was a great defensive play and your telling me to man up ? I'm not sitting here making excuses about the loss, Im just pointing out the dam ball was catchable and it was... Butler just bullied the position
Man up meaning RW threw a bad pass, yes it was catchable by Lockette by him reaching out for it. It was also very catchable by Butler as it hit him in the left shoulder area. Not saying you're making excuses about the loss either. But stop defending RW it was his fault. Again if he throws it to Lockette's mid section or low Butler doesn't make that play. RW led him just a little too far with tha pass allowing Butler to make a play on it. Naturally all those other things had to happen as well for that play to end up the way it did.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man up meaning RW threw a bad pass, yes it was catchable by Lockette by him reaching out for it. It was also very catchable by Butler as it hit him in the left shoulder area. Not saying you're making excuses about the loss either. But stop defending RW it was his fault. Again if he throws it to Lockette's mid section or low Butler doesn't make that play. RW led him just a little too far with tha pass allowing Butler to make a play on it. Naturally all those other things had to happen as well for that play to end up the way it did.

It was also on Lockette.... Dude he is NOT a good receiver for us... If he goes stronger to that football he can make that play but he got knocked on his azz ... I've watched the replay enough times that ball was catchable .. Russ put that in a spot where the play could a been made... I think Golden Tate makes that catch.. Baldwin makes that catch .. Lockette is the last guy I would pick to throw that ball too in that situation...

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was also on Lockette.... Dude he is NOT a good receiver for us... If he goes stronger to that football he can make that play but he got knocked on his azz ... I've watched the replay enough times that ball was catchable .. Russ put that in a spot where the play could a been made...
You just can't say it can you?
I said it was catchable. We don't have to keep rehashing that. We agree Kearse didn't do his job or Browner denied him... We agree to all that.
BUT it was not a GREAT pass. RW screwed up throwing that ball where he did. Admit if RW throws that in Lockette's mid section or down low that interception doesn't happen. When you can admit that you will see RW threw a bad ball in that situation.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, but barely missing a play and totally fucking up another are 2 different things.

How is throwing an INT from the 1yard line "barely missing a play", but dropping a snap is totally fucking up?

both cost a game. Did maybe your ball boy give Russel a new, slick ball this time too?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was also on Lockette.... Dude he is NOT a good receiver for us... If he goes stronger to that football he can make that play but he got knocked on his azz ... I've watched the replay enough times that ball was catchable .. Russ put that in a spot where the play could a been made... I think Golden Tate makes that catch.. Baldwin makes that catch .. Lockette is the last guy I would pick to throw that ball too in that situation...

If he "goes stronger for the ball" he gets tackled on the 2 and loses a yard. RW just never saw the defender making a bee-line.

Look, stuff like that happens. But it's funny because of the situation. That was a screw up from the Pete down to the WR.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get it, but you brought up Romo as an individual. If you are talking about individual gaffs between Romo and Wilson, Romo,takes the cake. At the time, it was the most important game of Romo's career on a play that is generally automatic. That was nothing more than a choke job.
I'll acknowledge you remain football clueless, and butt hurt to the degree of a typical Washington redskin.

funny how a SportsHoopla vote rating QB's got your lace panties so waded