• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

5 calls Patriots fans can use to blame the refs for their Super Bowl loss

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree.
Being aggressive is what got you to this point.
Don't play to lose.
Part of the Pats success is that other teams just kind of shrivel up and hope that Brady doesn't beat them.
They've won 5 of them, so I applaud Dougie for his petal to the metal attitude.

I completely do to (agree). And I agree with the pedal to the metal attitude but you shouldnt chase points early. Late in the 3rd or 4th yeah... but not that early. If he would have kicked the XP at 15-3 making it 16-3 when that final drive with two minutes left and Ertz scored it would have put us up 7 and not having to go for yet another desperation 2 point conversion. If we didnt get that strip sack and Brady came down and scored we would have lost the SB and he'd be getting ripped for not going for the 1 earlier.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I completely do to (agree). And I agree with the pedal to the metal attitude but you shouldnt chase points early. Late in the 3rd or 4th yeah... but not that early. If he would have kicked the XP at 15-3 making it 16-3 when that final drive with two minutes left and Ertz scored it would have put us up 7 and not having to go for yet another desperation 2 point conversion. If we didnt get that strip sack and Brady came down and scored we would have lost the SB and he'd be getting ripped for not going for the 1 earlier.

Derp

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In these situations you can't win for losing. If a couple of those calls went the other way and Philly lost people would be second guessing him. Possibly crucifying him. Lucky for Philly fans you won't have to live thru it. Great gutsy call be Pedersen.

Pats fans now second guessing the Butler ddcision:noidea: