• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

For those that watch the "Deadliest Catch" here is their reaction when listening to the Super Bowl

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is known much more for his successes. You sound whiney.
That play is known as the worst call ever, yet Dallas fans in this thread call it the worst pass ever.
It shows you boys living in your own world.

Did someone say worst pass? Worst decision to throw the ball. Damn stupid for what is usually such a smart guy. Pass itself wasn't too bad and on 4th down couldn't really be criticized...

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This assumption that Lynch would have waltzed right into the endzone will always baffle me. They wasted two time outs with poor discipline. The play called gave them a definite chance to use at least two of the remainig downs.

Lynch could have been knocked back, could have fumbled...just don't believe that the guaranteed TD was there but for the play call. Lockette pulls it down and we're not having this discussion.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This assumption that Lynch would have waltzed right into the endzone will always baffle me. They wasted two time outs with poor discipline. The play called gave them a definite chance to use at least two of the remainig downs.

They could have run the ball and still got 3 plays off. Run the ball and call TO if no TD. Incomplete pass stops the clock. Still get at least one more play.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are all just football games.

But they aren't all Super Bowls.

Super-Bowl is still a football game though.... Human nature hypes it up ... Pete Carroll's philosophy is every week is a championship opportunity... He does that so mentally it keeps every game as important as the next so you don't hype it up and you play the same ... Call it cheesy if you want, it's a good philosophy...

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lynch could have been knocked back, could have fumbled...just don't believe that the guaranteed TD was there but for the play call. Lockette pulls it down and we're not having this discussion.

Odds are Lynch would a scored... He had 3 chances from the 1 yard line... Obviously their is no guarantee in sports, BUT I like those odds better than a slant route... They could a ran with Lynch and used a timeout and had 20 seconds left for 2 more play's ... They could a ran the ball 3 times if they wanted...

Last edited:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Super-Bowl is still a football game though.... Human nature hypes it up ... Pete Carroll's philosophy is every week is a championship opportunity... He does that so mentally it keeps every game as important as the next so you don't hype it up and you play the same ... Call it cheesy if you want, it's a good philosophy...

He can call it whatever he wants, but there is only one game with the Lombardi on the line. Hype the rest all you want, but still only one game that ultimately matters.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He can call it whatever he wants, but there is only one game with the Lombardi on the line. Hype the rest all you want, but still only one game that ultimately matters.

Every game counts though ... Every game in the NFL season is important ... That's the beauty of football ...

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this Dallas fan calls it a bad decision to throw the football in that part of the field with the shown coverage at the snap...only trumped by motioning Lynch outta the backfield pre-snap
I have no argument with your post. I do defend that Russell is not solely to blame as some in this thread have mentioned.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every game counts though ... Every game in the NFL season is important ... That's the beauty of football ...
That is why I said "ultimately matters". As in "in the end, there is only one game that really matters." You can win every game in a season, but if you lose the SB then you have nothing to show for it.

Also, you don't get sprinkles.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is known much more for his successes. You sound whiney.
That play is known as the worst call ever, yet Dallas fans in this thread call it the worst pass ever.
It shows you boys living in your own world.

I don't know if I've actually said it was the worst pass ever, but for sure it was the biggest gaff ever.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

OK, I'll call Pete Carroll cheesy....

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, I'll call Pete Carroll cheesy....

lol ... Hey, only 3 coaches have ever won an NCAA football title and Super-Bowl title... Jimmy, Barry and Pete.. That's a pretty dam short list...

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already took the rap for bringing Romo into this.

I stand accused...
And I am at fault for instantaneous Seahawk defense.
Here, I'll buy you a beer. Canadian beer beats ours down south.:suds:

Last edited:

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is why I said "ultimately matters". As in "in the end, there is only one game that really matters." You can win every game in a season, but if you lose the SB then you have nothing to show for it.

Also, you don't get sprinkles.

Yeah but you gave yourself the opportunity... sucks to lose, but only 1 teams is left standing... Also, to get to that game all the other games mattered...

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this thread still going huh... lots of people enjoying kicking seahawks when their down.

Seattle will forever be known as the team that threw the interception on the 1 to lose superbowl 49.......

But they made it farther then your team did so stick it in your nose! (unless your a pats fan, who will always have that over us)

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol ... Hey, only 3 coaches have ever won an NCAA football title and Super-Bowl title... Jimmy, Barry and Pete.. That's a pretty dam short list...

I could never work for the guy though. All his bouncing about and gum chewing puts me off. Success or not.

While I don't like a dictator either, a bouncing bozo simply doesn't work for me.

And as far as Barry goes, like Sieffert, his was an excuse me Super Bowl. Took over a ship built by somebody else for one year while there was still gas in the tank....

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I am at fault for instantaneous Seahawk defense.
Here, I'll buy you a beer. Canadian beer beats ours down south.:suds:

Where would be the fun if nobody shot their mouth off like a cannon?

I'll go have one of my home brews. Need it.

A car I had just negotiated to sell blew a friggin' head gasket at lunch time today..... I can't win for losing....