• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Falcons vs Seahawks score predictions

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seachickens? Wow...where have we heard that before? Hmmmm....these clever fans.

Had to do it. That's all I hear from the haters. lol.

What's next.....RW is an average QB? Over rated. lol.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denver was 28-4 at home in the regular season since 2012. They are now 28-5 after Atlanta whipped that ass last week.
That's a great point as long as you ignore everything else I said in that post.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denver was 28-4 at home in the regular season since 2012. They are now 28-5 after Atlanta whipped that ass last week.

The Atlanta Falcons were also 5-0 at this point LAST year! How did that work out?
Just kidding pal. Go Hawks.

TeddyJackEddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess we have different ideas of what exposed means. Unless other teams are now going to face Denver and exploit that same "weakness" with similar success, then nothing has really been exposed. Rather, you have an extremely talented player in Coleman who won the 1-on-1 matchup that day a few times. Like I said, if you "exposed" that defense to be something much lesser than what we thought it was, I think the score would have been bigger.

Nope, their scheme of using OLBs to cover RBs was exploited (exposed).

TeddyJackEddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a great point as long as you ignore everything else I said in that post.

I'm sure I could point out the teams and methods of the other 4 teams to beat Denver and see a pattern, there usually are patterns.
Bottom line, we beat a top defense on the road, time to go for another rare feat.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Atlanta Falcons were also 5-0 at this point LAST year! How did that work out?
Just kidding pal. Go Hawks.

I'm not a Falcons fan, but even when the Falcons were 5-0 and 6-1 last season, the writing was on the wall for the collapse. The entire offense was Julio Jones and Devonte Freeman. Matt Ryan and Kyle Shannahan were not seeing eye to eye, and they scraped by(except the Houston blowout) some lackluster competition. They were winning, but it wasn't convincing. This year, Matt Ryan and Shannahan appear to be on the same page, and Alex Mack at center has really helped the cause, and new faces are getting involved in the offense.

I'm picking Seattle to win this week, but I don't see the Falcons collapsing this season. They'll win the NFC South(not saying much, I know) and make the playoffs and depending on the first round opponent, they might even win a playoff game.

They definitely need to improve defensively, and I don't think they're at a point to beat Seattle in Seattle, but they are much improved.

Hell, they've won 2 games where Julio Jones had less than 50 receiving yards. Had Julio had a game like that last season, the Falcons were getting blown out.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, thanks. I'm pretty familiar with what play action passing is.
Every team runs different route trees out of play action though. Atlanta tends to run way deeper patterns and far more wheel routes when they play action out if the stretch. Didn't know how much you'd watched them so was just helping you out with their route preferences. Most teams don't do it like ATL

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle is at home, coming off a bye. They better win.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mmm... I think it's gonna be a 27-17 type of game, Seattle wins. Going a little out on a limb here but I think the Falcons are HORRIBLY overrated.

Julio Jones isn't going to torch Seattle. He'll get yards yes, but eventually if Ryan just keeps targeting him Sherman is going to get the picks, see Brandon Marshall. Yes Jones is way better than Marshall at this point, but whatever.

Wagner/crew will do an excellent job of shutting down Freeman/Coleman and backfield passes generally work VERY poorly against Seattle's ridiculous speed. The one weakness of Denver is their linebackers. They played ABYSMAL against the Falcons' backfield who torched them all day on checkdowns. Checkdown passes work HORRIBLY against Seattle because of Carroll's ridiculous emphasis on speed. Take THAT element away and the run (Seattle does both very well) and you're left with.... Julio Jones. That's it.

Offensively Seattle's interior line has looked the best it has prob. since Carroll got here. Graham/Baldwin/Lockett are a VERY quiet threat. Atlanta's secondary is FAR better than the Jets but the front 7 pales in comparison. Beasley played very well but I expect Seattle to key on him and run the ball away and Denver's O-Line is shaping up to be worse than Seattle's (never thought I'd say that in a million years) and the QBs don't even compare.

Also, back to back Atlanta games flying all the way (basically) across the country is BRUTAL and Seattle's fanbase coming in 3-1 against the supposed TOP NFC team in the NFL (ESPN you suck) is going to have them rabid.

I think the Falcons are going to come in a little cocky and it's going to bite them in the ass big time. Seattle's had 2 weeks to prepare, Falcons are 'feelin good', and that generally results in a loss of sorts. I think Atlanta's TD to make it 17 pts comes in garbage time.

pittpnthrs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle - 27
Atlanta - 20

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weather plays a factor, low scoring
Atlanta 20
Seattle 17

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,773.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle coming off a bye week
Atlanta could have a let down game after a big win in Denver
Bad weather

Seahawks 21
Falcons 13

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly I hope it's bad weather. Atlanta has the better RBS. Going to be a tough W though. The bye week is a huge favor for Seattle. More prep time plus gives Wilson more time to heal up

Shaggy

Administrator
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
explain it to me

He was joking with you as this is not a thread to guess the Dallas game. The OP asked for members to predict the score of the Falcons/Seahawks game. Not the Dallas game, which you talked about in your first post in this thread.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hawks - 23
Falcons - 10

I agree with Shark the Falcons are way overrated.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mmm... I think it's gonna be a 27-17 type of game, Seattle wins. Going a little out on a limb here but I think the Falcons are HORRIBLY overrated.

Julio Jones isn't going to torch Seattle. He'll get yards yes, but eventually if Ryan just keeps targeting him Sherman is going to get the picks, see Brandon Marshall. Yes Jones is way better than Marshall at this point, but whatever.

Wagner/crew will do an excellent job of shutting down Freeman/Coleman and backfield passes generally work VERY poorly against Seattle's ridiculous speed. The one weakness of Denver is their linebackers. They played ABYSMAL against the Falcons' backfield who torched them all day on checkdowns. Checkdown passes work HORRIBLY against Seattle because of Carroll's ridiculous emphasis on speed. Take THAT element away and the run (Seattle does both very well) and you're left with.... Julio Jones. That's it.

Offensively Seattle's interior line has looked the best it has prob. since Carroll got here. Graham/Baldwin/Lockett are a VERY quiet threat. Atlanta's secondary is FAR better than the Jets but the front 7 pales in comparison. Beasley played very well but I expect Seattle to key on him and run the ball away and Denver's O-Line is shaping up to be worse than Seattle's (never thought I'd say that in a million years) and the QBs don't even compare.

Also, back to back Atlanta games flying all the way (basically) across the country is BRUTAL and Seattle's fanbase coming in 3-1 against the supposed TOP NFC team in the NFL (ESPN you suck) is going to have them rabid.

I think the Falcons are going to come in a little cocky and it's going to bite them in the ass big time. Seattle's had 2 weeks to prepare, Falcons are 'feelin good', and that generally results in a loss of sorts. I think Atlanta's TD to make it 17 pts comes in garbage time.
Julio only had 29 yards in the beat down against Denver. I think Atlanta stayed on the west coast after the Denver game so the travel shouldn't be as bad.