• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Deshaun Watson may want out of Houston

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not saying the issues are equal, just pointing out issues are ignored when great talent is involved.

Hell with Rice they tried to bury the evidence so he could continue playing. If Rice was just a middling player they'd have dropped him immediately and not looked back.

Don't disagree

Chief Cola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's bad for him is he's got the funds of a fairly large corporation. If payoffs are on the table, lawyers will be looking for millions per victim/client.

If he has any money left over he needs to just forget about the NFL and pack his bags for a residence in Thailand.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's bad for him is he's got the funds of a fairly large corporation. If payoffs are on the table, lawyers will be looking for millions per victim/client.

If he has any money left over he needs to just forget about the NFL and pack his bags for a residence in Thailand.

First Lady wanted a 100k if i recall correctly. It's a tough case to determine punitive damages imo

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He could get them all to agree to a Mil payout, plea with the DA for Sexual Harrassment (if it gets to the DA), take his NFL suspension, and continue his career.

Regardless he better learn Rosy Palm doesn't sue you.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When this is all over the Texans have four options.
1. Keep him and act like nothing happened.
2. Try to trade him.
3. Release him, and be done.
4. Release him, and try to recover MILLIONS, in pay.

I really don't see #3 happening, so lets fast forward and say the go with option #1.

Does Watson ever mention the word TRADE again?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/we...-her-favorite-bikini-in-new-photo/ss-BB1fuvsL

Judge Makes Another Significant Ruling In Deshaun Watson Case

1618075370949.png
"During his first press conference on behalf of Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson, attorney Rusty Hardin made a significant admission. Hardin acknowledged that some of the massages Watson arranged eventually became consensual sexual encounters."

"
today he conceded that his client gets two to three massages a week — that equates to more than a 150 massages yearly "

Poogie25

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Assuming he is not convicted and serves a suspension I really wonder what owner will take a chance on him. I mean the fan push back will be immense. Wondering what Kap would think if Watson were to return to the league after he was blackballed. Hell Ray Rice too for that matter.
Good point

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
even sadder when this guy needs 2001 message therapists.
Funny you take the side of 1 Vs 23 and counting
where there's smoke there is usually fire....but that's just me I suppose
No, I am “taking the side” of Watson when nearly all of them have said the worst Watson did was made them uncomfortable. It is weird that Watson has been nothing a model citizen until he got his huge payday and all of a sudden a bunch of women bring out “their truth”.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This isn't one or two women shaking him down. It's 22 women calling him out for being a sick motherfucker.
But it isn’t. It is what 3 that said he did anything other than make them uncomfortable. Going to a massage parlor and your dick is out isn’t illegal. If anything, the more and more chicks comes out the better it is for him. Especially with the texts/dm’s. Saying my bad if I made you feel uncomfortable and went to other places says he isn’t some serial sexual predator.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I am “taking the side” of Watson when nearly all of them have said the worst Watson did was made them uncomfortable. It is weird that Watson has been nothing a model citizen until he got his huge payday and all of a sudden a bunch of women bring out “their truth”.
Bold.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you say her you mean all 22 of them?
Absolutely. None of their “truths” are the same. So a guy is a serial predator but there is no pattern in any of them besides he makes females uncomfortable in a field that is 99% uncomfortable.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When this is all over the Texans have four options.
1. Keep him and act like nothing happened.
2. Try to trade him.
3. Release him, and be done.
4. Release him, and try to recover MILLIONS, in pay.

I really don't see #3 happening, so lets fast forward and say the go with option #1.

Does Watson ever mention the word TRADE again?
Option 1 is probably the logical choice considering Watson will/should be on his best behavior if he's able to slide past these problems.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Elizabeth Hurley Celebrates Her "Favorite Bikini" in New Photo

Judge Makes Another Significant Ruling In Deshaun Watson Case

View attachment 268589
"During his first press conference on behalf of Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson, attorney Rusty Hardin made a significant admission. Hardin acknowledged that some of the massages Watson arranged eventually became consensual sexual encounters."

"
today he conceded that his client gets two to three massages a week — that equates to more than a 150 massages yearly "
Welp... guess that trade request isn’t getting fulfilled.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But it isn’t. It is what 3 that said he did anything other than make them uncomfortable. Going to a massage parlor and your dick is out isn’t illegal. If anything, the more and more chicks comes out the better it is for him. Especially with the texts/dm’s. Saying my bad if I made you feel uncomfortable and went to other places says he isn’t some serial sexual predator.

Trying to get one to finger his butt hole and jacking it on another one (allegedly) rises to something worse than things being "uncomfortable".

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trying to get one to finger his butt hole and jacking it on another one (allegedly) rises to something worse than things being "uncomfortable".
He's treating the women who are masseuses as prostitutes whether they are or not. Those that aren't, feel like they have been set up. Hired as a masseuse, appointment to be very private and then he starts up letting them know he expects sex by exposing himself, asking to be "rubbed" in the anus and groin etc. He's rich, famous and extremely aggressive about what he wants and seems to have little regard that his desires are offensive to a female who isn't a prostitute. I feel he crosses the line of acceptable behavior and is aware of it, but figures they aren't in a position to complain.

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indecent exposure most surely IS illegal.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely. None of their “truths” are the same. So a guy is a serial predator but there is no pattern in any of them besides he makes females uncomfortable in a field that is 99% uncomfortable.
What? How about in multiple cases he lays down and tries to get them to touch his junk or put their fingers up his ass and in more than one case ejaculated during the massage.