• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Comissioner Goodell makes it very clear: Tom Brady cannot hide

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
damn you can bullshit yourself into anything

You really don't want Brady playing against the Squealers on opening night do ya? Imagine him lighting up that pathetic Pittsburgh D for 40+ points (again!) on National TV? That would be cool!!!!

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The cover-up was worse than the crime. That is what has happened here. And it is why he could have been punished much harsher than he was.

Keep on pretending that where there is smoke, there is no fire. Nope, no pattern of cheating in New England...

There is a pattern of winning in New England whether you like it or not and there is a pattern of whining in the rest of the NFL cities. It's been going on for quite a while now and frankly I don't care.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really don't want Brady playing against the Squealers on opening night do ya? Imagine him lighting up that pathetic Pittsburgh D for 40+ points (again!) on National TV? That would be cool!!!!
what ever my man if it happens it happens .. its all good ..but dont ever count the steelers out before the clock runs out .. cause ben is going to light up that patsie defense for 50 plus points I cant wait

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i can do that .. but man you are going to really feel let down when the suspension sticks for 4 games .. I feel bad for ya
You must really be racking up the frequent flyer miles? I didn't realize you've been sitting in on all these meetings. Actually for me it can't get any worse. It's already at 4. But if he walks I can't wait to hear the sound of your head exploding:exploding:

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must really be racking up the frequent flyer miles? I didn't realize you've been sitting in on all these meetings. Actually for me it can't get any worse. It's already at 4. But if he walks I can't wait to hear the sound of your head exploding:exploding:

i wont explode ,thanks for your concern though.. so have you been in these meetings ?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i wont explode ,thanks for your concern though.. so have you been in these meetings ?
Nope, notice I say my prediction, while you suggest it as facts.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what ever my man if it happens it happens .. its all good ..but dont ever count the steelers out before the clock runs out .. cause ben is going to light up that patsie defense for 50 plus points I cant wait
Yeah because Big Jen has a history of doing this right? Not! What since 02 Pats are ahead 7-4 I believe. :exploding:

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, notice I say my prediction, while you suggest it as facts.
its a done deal i know from what has happened with the steelers when godhell was the arbitrator he stuck to the origional punishment didnt lesson it at all sorry man its gonna be 4 games dude .. im not tryin to be mean just tryin to help get you down from cloud 9 and out of la la land and back into reality .. I hope I can help ya cause man you need help..

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its a done deal i know from what has happened with the steelers when godhell was the arbitrator he stuck to the origional punishment didnt lesson it at all sorry man its gonna be 4 games dude .. im not tryin to be mean just tryin to help get you down from cloud 9 and out of la la land and back into reality .. I hope I can help ya cause man you need help..
Thanks but with help like yours, I'll take whatever the consequences are. Really I don't want nor need any help from you. You obviously didn't understand the part where I said regardless of the outcome it can't get worse. But thanks for your concerns.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks but with help like yours, I'll take whatever the consequences are. Really I don't want nor need any help from you. You obviously didn't understand the part where I said regardless of the outcome it can't get worse. But thanks for your concerns.
see you are starting to come back to reality .. I have helped you .. atta boy its going to be alright

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ben is gonna have another great year and it will start in fox borrow killing the patsies .. i cant wait its going to be glorious
Do your parents know you're still awake? "IF" Jen actually wins big it will be a FIRST. Even a blind squirrel or a rapist gets a nut once in a while.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Technically, it could absolutely get worse. The punishment will remain the same but if Brady takes this to court, there is a lot of information that can come out that neither he nor the Patriots want out. He will be deposed & forced to hand over records. Members of the organization could also be forced to be deposed or take the stand as well.

It's not all roses.

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I said from the start, you want to suspend Brady for "not cooperating" then go for, I have no issues and see why the league would do that. I have a slight issue with suspending him for "possibly, maybe, might have, we have no sold proof besides these text's" However, I can see them doing this and Brady pleading his case, 2 games for the text's, 2 games for not playing ball, whatever I don't give a fuck about his suspension, I have complete faith in Jimmy G and we can easily go 2-2.

Only thing that pisses me off is the 1st rd pick, and we are paying twice for Spygate. Not sure how you can take a 1st rd for soft footballs when Indy was busted in the Wells report for using gauges on the sidelines to test the PSI. Minn heating up footballs on the sidelines. 100% clear video evidence on Minn, and the investigation by Wells stated Indy did this. No punishment? Not even a mention about that, yet Roger talk about "NFL Integrity" and "everyone has to play by the same rules" I get the hate for NE, took me some time to come back after Spygate. I wanted BB gone after that. Some of it is over the top, but that is to be expected.

There is no behind the back deal. Kraft is looking out for himself, Brady is on his own. Kraft needs to clear his team image and his own. As a fan I am pissed he talked the talked then got down on all 4's. He is a business man first, and his business is the NE Patriots, they will be here long after Brady is gone...remember that.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there is no need for insults .. it just proves that you are losing the argument .. I thought you were better than that
Not insults you just won't let it go. Like a 6 year old.