• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Does Goodell Rig The Election So Brady Can't Win MVP?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you sure Jesus doesn't want it back???

Good ? but where he is at , doesn't need it presently. He's the Big guy's right hand man and us NE fans must have done something bad to deserve it. Maybe some Sox fan sold his soul to break the curse? Where is that satanist Strongo?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dirt, you have the same level of credibility to discuss the Patriots as HammerDown.

You're a delusional cry baby and Brady's spanking your emotions yet again this year.

"Yet Again"

"Yet Again"????

The guy has one ring in the last decade, and that one ring was delivered on a silver platter, courtesy of the worst play call in the history of professional sports

Eli Manning has more rings than Tom Brady since Eli Manning entered the league

You want delusional, find a mirror you haven't shattered in the last dozen season during the month of January

You listen to too much WEEEEEEEI

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Yet Again"

"Yet Again"????

The guy has one ring in the last DOZEN, and that one ring was delivered on a silver platter, courtesy of the worst play call in the history of professional sports

Eli Manning has more rings than Tom Brady since Eli Manning entered the league

You want delusional, find a mirror you haven't shattered in the last dozen season during the month of January

You listen to too much WEEEEEEEI

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dirt, I repeat, you have zero credibility when discussing the Pats. Go ahead and jerk off all over the NFL boards with your hatred and envy of the Pats but nobody takes you seriously.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dirt, I repeat, you have zero credibility when discussing the Pats. Go ahead and jerk off all over the NFL boards with your hatred and envy of the Pats but nobody takes you seriously.

Relax douche bag, its football, Tom Brady doesn't care about you, and you definitely don't speak for anyone but Brady fans.....Ive had many "serious" conversations with Patriot Fans, the few of them that are here, and care about the whole team

You think people take you serious when discussing Tom Brady? Youre a Fraud who cares nothing about the Patriots unless Tom Brady is getting all the credit

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Relax douche bag, its football, Tom Brady doesn't care about you, and you definitely don't speak for anyone but Brady fans.....Ive had many "serious" conversations with Patriot Fans, the few of them that are here, and care about the whole team

You think people take you serious when discussing Tom Brady? Youre a Fraud who cares nothing about the Patriots unless Tom Brady is getting all the credit

Hate to be anal about grammar ,but it's douchebag, one word. And there is Tom Brady and the other 52 guys who are nameless

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, you are absolutely incorrect and never bother to actually read what I write. I'm far from a Brady apologist or superfan. He's simply been the best in the game for some time and that obviously bothers you.

When you have to frame your attacks within the parameters of "since Eli joined the league" and then you toss out wins, season standings and AFCCGs for your comparisons, it puts you in HammerTown. That is, zero credibility.

.....keep spewing off but it's all drivel.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, you are absolutely incorrect and never bother to actually read what I write. I'm far from a Brady apologist or superfan. He's simply been the best in the game for some time and that obviously bothers you.

When you have to frame your attacks within the parameters of "since Eli joined the league" and then you toss out wins, season standings and AFCCGs for your comparisons, it puts you in HammerTown. That is, zero credibility.

I measure success in titles, in every sport........Im a die hard Yankee fan, and have never celebrated AL East titles, and ALCS losses, as success....

And yes, since "Eli has been in the league"........He has more rings, simple fact.......I cant credit or dis-credit for a time that he wasn't even in the NFL

I don't care about how many AFC East titles Tom Brady has, he has played in unequivocally the worst division in sports over the past 15 years

Own who you are, you could care less about the team, and only about one player....Its ok, just own it

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I measure success in titles, in every sport........Im a die hard Yankee fan, and have never celebrated AL East titles, and ALCS losses, as success....

And yes, since "Eli has been in the league"........He has more rings, simple fact.......I cant credit or dis-credit for a time that he wasn't even in the NFL

I don't care about how many AFC East titles Tom Brady has, he has played in unequivocally the worst division in sports over the past 15 years

Own who you are, you could care less about the team, and only about one player....Its ok, just own it

Brady = Peyton/Eli/Archie/Cooper. - Brady 6 SB's 4 Lombardi's / Mannings 6 SB's 4 Lombardi's so it's a push

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So tell me, has Eli Manning been a better QB than Tom Brady since he's entered the league?

No narrowly defined indexes....just a simple answer that you might actually find other reasonable people to agree with. ie, the general public believes that Eli has been better at the position for the past decade.

Lol @ Dirt!

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady = Peyton/Eli/Archie/Cooper. - Brady 6 SB's 4 Lombardi's / Mannings 6 SB's 4 Lombardi's so it's a push

Cooper was the best but apparently had some veal parmigiano sickness

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What exactly was Eli supposed to do about Brady's first 3 rings? I mean...what a stupid thing to say.

You can talk shit to a lot of people (as ridiculous as it is for a fan to do so), but Giants' fans aren't among those people. That's just common sense.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What exactly was Eli supposed to do about Brady's first 3 rings? I mean...what a stupid thing to say.

You can talk shit to a lot of people (as ridiculous as it is for a fan to do so), but Giants' fans aren't among those people. That's just common sense.

Same question....has Eli been a better QB than TB since Eli joined the league? For fuck's sake, he didn't even play much better than Brady in the two SB wins.

Answer the question now Money.....no fucking memes. Which has been the better QB?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So tell me, has Eli Manning been a better QB than Tom Brady since he's entered the league?

No narrowly defined indexes....just a simple answer that you might actually find other reasonable people to agree with. ie, the general public believes that Eli has been better at the position for the past decade.

Lol @ Dirt!

Nope, not at all, but Im a Giants fan, who doesn't give all the credit for the 2 rings to Eli, like you would give all the credit to Tom for his 150 yards passing in his first SB win, or for Malcolm Butler making one of the greatest individual plays in SB history, or for Adam Vinatieri building a HOF career off of being the greatest clutch kicker in history, or for Tom getting to play with no worse than a Top 5 defense in his first 4 Super Bowls........

All ive ever asked of Brady worshippers, is if you want to give him all the credit for every win ever, lets balance it out by giving him the proper blame for postseason losses......2 SB losses to the Giants mostly because of his play....2 most recent losses to the Broncos mostly because of his play......A home postseason loss to the Jets, mostly because of his play......A couple of Ravens postseason losses where he was terrible.....The Brady loving media largely ignores these games, I don't

if Jimmy doesn't get hurt, the team goes 4-0 in his absence, and that was also without the greatest TE in history.......That to me speaks volumes

Good Talk

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 SB losses to the Giants mostly because of his play.

You mean earning his team two 4th quarter come-back leads?

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same question....has Eli been a better QB than TB since Eli joined the league? For fuck's sake, he didn't even play much better than Brady in the two SB wins.

Answer the question now Money.....no fucking memes. Which has been the better QB?

Of course he hasn't. He owns Brady when it matters though.

Btw...I hardly ever post memes.