• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Does Goodell Rig The Election So Brady Can't Win MVP?

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots had leads late in all 6 SB's only to see their D blow a few and almost to Seattle giving up over 80 yards on just 3 plays but then the D bailed the game out with a pick. All games were close and like Homer said in 6 games 6 plays could have changed the results of all. Rather see those SB's then a blowout or a QB who lays an egg or puts his team in huge holes.

Seattle had a miracle catch to get close.... So miraculous they stood around and waste all kinds of time and had to take a time out in the end....

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can I least continue to comment on the "chicks with dicks" elements of the conversation? Having lived in San Francisco, that's solidly in my wheelhouse.

Sure ,but a fair warning, I consider Dirt my friend, and once you get over the sausage and shock, she is pretty cool.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle had a miracle catch to get close.... So miraculous they stood around and waste all kinds of time and had to take a time out in the end....

No doubt first Wilson scrambles for 20 yards, then our boy Collins misses an assignment and Lynch runs for another 20, then to see that crazy ass circus catch

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta give credit to one of my students. He's a Colts fan for some reason and a year ago he still held hopes that Luck was something more than the most over-rated QB in the history of the NFL so we banter with my dissing Luck and him him bashing Brady and calling him a cheater and we laugh.

I had seen the video here but I hadn't heard it yet. So the kid walks into my class on Monday and says hey, did you hear about Tom Brady dropping his mouthpiece yesterday! Lol!

...of course it was the dildo play. There's nobody more fun to pick on than Tom Brady and if I didn't live a couple hours from Gillette, I'd root against him too, however, I wouldn't try to actually claim that the guy's just average. That's simply retarded.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I post abut the dildo play while you guys discuss chicks with dicks. :suds:

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it was Brady who failed to sack Eli just before he tossed up a prayer? And Brady who failed to knock the ball away from Tyree?

Then you have the game ending INT that sailed through Asante's hands - I was furious and Samuel couldn't leave the Pats roster soon enough after that.

But credit the Giants for not choking and f*ck Asante Samuel sideways.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So tell me, has Eli Manning been a better QB than Tom Brady since he's entered the league?

No narrowly defined indexes....just a simple answer that you might actually find other reasonable people to agree with. ie, the general public believes that Eli has been better at the position for the past decade.

Lol @ Dirt!
We can't argue Eli's been better at throwing picks.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can I least continue to comment on the "chicks with dicks" elements of the conversation? Having lived in San Francisco, that's solidly in my wheelhouse.
Likely more than just your wheelhouse