• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Does Goodell Rig The Election So Brady Can't Win MVP?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 SB losses to the Giants mostly because of his play.

You mean earning his team two 4th quarter come-back leads?

Wonderful, he put up 14 points with a record setting offense, and 35 combined in those 2 SB's

Any other QB in NFL History, they would be labeled a choker

But not Tom

In his defense, he was going against one of the greatest clutch postseason QB's in modern history

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonderful, he put up 14 points with a record setting offense, and 35 combined in those 2 SB's

But not Tom

In his defense, he was going against one of the greatest clutch postseason QB's in modern history

You put words in my mouth but I don't do that to you. You realize that upon 6 NFL plays, TB could be 6-0 in SBs or 0-6 in SBs. He has hardly been the liability that you try to make him out to be.

We'll end at least with you two admitting that Eli's just not that great.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You put words in my mouth but I don't do that to you. You realize that upon 6 NFL plays, TB could be 6-0 in SBs or 0-6 in SBs. He has hardly been the liability that you try to make him out to be.

We'll end at least with you two admitting that Eli's just not that great.

Im not the biggest Eli fan, but amazingly he will be in the HOF.....His rings, and stats will rank up there with some all time greats......Already passed Elway for 7th all time in TD passes.....This isn't me supporting that stance, I just think its gonna happen

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not the biggest Eli fan, but amazingly he will be in the HOF.....His rings, and stats will rank up there with some all time greats......Already passed Elway for 7th all time in TD passes.....This isn't me supporting that stance, I just think its gonna happen

Hmmm, didn't you just state that Championships are your sole determiner of greatness? Now besting Elway's TD count is a significant stat.

That's straight outta HammerTown. Lol @ Dirt.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But not Tom

So it was Brady who failed to sack Eli just before he tossed up a prayer? And Brady who failed to knock the ball away from Tyree?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm, didn't you just state that Championships are your sole determiner of greatness? Now besting Elway's TD count is a significant stat.

That's straight outta HammerTown. Lol @ Dirt.

I thought I mentioned his 2 rings as one of the more important barometers

Maybe someone put something in my afternoon java

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it was Brady who failed to sack Eli just before he tossed up a prayer? And Brady who failed to knock the ball away from Tyree?

No, it was Brady who didn't put up more than 14 points with a record setting offense, allowing that play to mean anything

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Patriots had leads late in all 6 SB's only to see their D blow a few and almost to Seattle giving up over 80 yards on just 3 plays but then the D bailed the game out with a pick. All games were close and like Homer said in 6 games 6 plays could have changed the results of all. Rather see those SB's then a blowout or a QB who lays an egg or puts his team in huge holes.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots had leads late in all 6 SB's only to see their D blow a few and almost to Seattle giving up over 80 yards on just 3 plays but then the D bailed the game out with a pick. All games were close and like Homer said in 6 games 6 plays could have changed the results of all. Rather see those SB's then a blowout or a QB who lays an egg or puts his team in huge holes.

I wish they lost all 6 and your living room walls were painted with Manicotti

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, it was Brady who didn't put up more than 14 points with a record setting offense, allowing that play to mean anything

I think your not giving your D enough credit. He was sacked 6 times, brilliant plan by Coughin, but had 0 t/o's. With a low scoring game giving the Pats a 4 point lead with under 2 min to go, figured it was a rap. Kudos to Eli to keep the drives alive and score. High offenses usually don't equate to much in the SB as shown a few years back, when the highest score O in history Denver only had 1 score

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey when your team is a contender again you can join the convo, for now it's Pats and the Pat's daddy Giants

Can I least continue to comment on the "chicks with dicks" elements of the conversation? Having lived in San Francisco, that's solidly in my wheelhouse.