• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A 10-year-old kid won a science fair by proving Tom Brady is a cheater

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ace is something you name your kid if you're a huge douchebag.
hqdefault.jpg

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not impressed. Everyone knows Tom Brady is a cheater. :noidea:

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lolol

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My daughter's gerbil is named Ace . True story

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barstool Sports

Meet 10 Year Old Ace Davis. The Biggest Dickhead In the World

What a fucking asshole this kid is. And it’s not just that he hates Tom Brady either. Everybody hates Tom Brady, but what kind of fugazi science project is this? I mean if I’m understanding this correctly his entire thesis was based on that fact that since his fucking puss ass arm and his unathletic mom threw the ball longer with deflated footballs that means Brady cheated? Hey dickface that’s not what deflategate is about. It’s that the balls deflated naturally because of the weather. Ideal gas law…ever heard of it? Didn’t think so. So why don’t you stick with fucking watching cartoons and and leave the big boy stuff to the scientists at MIT and Harvard who already proved Brady was innocent. And the worst part is this kid won his science fair with fake shit? Who was the judge? Goodell? Such a joke. I hope somebody stuffs this kid in a locker and takes all his lunch money. I hope Ben Brady and that big old hog of his fucks the shit out of this kids girlfriend in 10 years.

PS – What type of asshole 10 year old has the name Ace? You should have to earn that name. Only dickhead parents would give their kid that type of dickhead name. That’s how you end up with this type of dick sucking for a fake ass science project. Fuck this kid.

:pound:
geez, some people are total asshats. WTF is wrong with whoever wrote that??? His Brady panties are twisted so badly over this story that his head is about to explode. The best part was the "the scientists at MIT and Harvard who already proved Brady was innocent" ...yeah...OK

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just read the interview with this kid.

His favorite player is Jameis Winston.

Cheating = bad, but sexual assault and stealing are cool in this kid's book.

What a little faggot.

I mean, just look at this douche.

Screen-Shot-2019-01-21-at-12.28.43-PM.png

He looks like a mini Tom Brady

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like how he used his mom and sister to throw balls to closely emulate Tom Brady's arm strength.
His mom was the only other person he knew with 5 rings.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
geez, some people are total asshats. WTF is wrong with whoever wrote that??? His Brady panties are twisted so badly over this story that his head is about to explode. The best part was the "the scientists at MIT and Harvard who already proved Brady was innocent" ...yeah...OK
Hmmmm fan of Dr. Wells?
$4M and couldn't prove a dimes worth.
Science is a terrible thing to waste.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A 10-year-old kid won a science fair by proving Tom Brady is a cheater

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/10-yea...fair-proving-tom-brady-cheater-184439991.html

92488dd8fe14bb408f687fb174236958

Some kids make baking soda and vinegar volcanoes for their science fair projects. Others find a way to turn their passion into a science fair project.

Meet Ace Davis, a 10-year-old kid from Lexington, Kentucky who created a science fair project about Tom Brady. While kids in New England might be trying to figure out how to scientifically prove that Brady is the greatest quarterback who ever lived, Ace decided to go in a different direction. He created a science fair project that proves that Brady is a cheater.

. Ace sought to prove that Brady was a cheater through science. He wanted to show that deflated footballs gave Brady a competitive advantage. On his poster, he included the results of experiments he did with his mom and sister. Each of them threw footballs of varying inflation, and he measured the distance of each one and calculated the average. He found that the least inflated football traveled the farthest, therefore giving Brady a competitive advantage.

Of course, he included more than that on his poster. He used a Brady deflate-gate meme, a picture of Brady crying, and a picture of Brady making a weird face. And for good measure, Ace added a picture of himself in his football uniform (Ace plays quarterback, just like Brady) with a giant green checkmark, and put a giant red X over a picture of Brady.

In case you couldn’t tell, Ace doesn’t like Tom Brady very much! He gave an interview to NFL Draft Diamonds and revealed why he decided to take on this project.

How did you come up with the idea for your science fair project?

Because I hate Tom Brady, he’s been accused of cheating before, I want him to be caught.

Simple enough! Ace knows his own mind, that’s for sure. He also said that he thinks Joe Montana is the greatest quarterback of all time, and knows exactly what he’d say to Brady if he ever met him.

If you could share a message with Tom Brady what would you say to him?

Gimme some of your money, you don’t deserve it.

It doesn’t hurt to ask, right? Ace also predicted that the Los Angeles Rams would win the Super Bowl 30-14 after Brady throws three interceptions and Todd Gurley runs for two touchdowns.

Ace won his school science fair, and is now headed to the district science fair. And he’s not worried about any New England Patriots fans on the judging panel. He told NFL Draft Diamonds that he knows he’s going to win.

That kid will be dead from the HIV before he reaches 12 years old. No doubt he'll catch it from the dick sucking, pedo-phile father that did the project for him.

:laugh3:

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They weren't his. They were his wifes. All those perscription bottles look alike.

Did he do the Peyton Manning thing and have them delivered by UPS in his wife's name?