• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Call-out To Baltimore Fans

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where did I say it was a "stat"?

Take your time, I know reading comp. isn't your strong suite.

Just an educated guess considering you thought this was a stat (and you seemed proud of it):

You know what stat is accurate?

Flacco is ranked 11th

Just ahead of Tannehill at 13th.

nfl.com

:yes:

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just an educated guess considering you thought this was a stat (and you seemed proud of it):

One could argue that is in fact a stat within that list.

However it has to do more with poking tgann in the eye, and now yourself, than anything.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SportsHoopla has experienced a lot of Baltimore fans coming here - with much to say.
I'm not seeing a lot of Ravens support on the Ravens board. I here a little Steelers trash-talk and a whole lot of New England Patriots Superbowl Champions trash talk. I'm not seeing a lot of action on the Ravens board.
Perhaps you really don't have anything to say about your own team?
I'm calling out OldSchool, Tgann, Craven Raven, BlueMoon, etc, to support your team or STFU!
Please, Ravens comments only......

I avoid the football boards here largely because they have no good dialogues or even debates. They quickly devolve into name calling and putting each other down. I know I am in the minority, but all trash talk bores me.

Also it doesn't help that some of the some of the Raven's posters here are idiots that got kicked off other sites, well mainly one.

But enjoy.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One could argue that is in fact a stat within that list.

However it has to do more with poking tgann in the eye, and now yourself, than anything.

You have proven that even a village idiot can argue about anything. It doesn't change the fact that you have no idea what a "stat" is.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I avoid the football boards here largely because they have no good dialogues or even debates. They quickly devolve into name calling and putting each other down. I know I am in the minority, but all trash talk bores me.

Also it doesn't help that some of the some of the Raven's posters here are idiots that got kicked off other sites, well mainly one.

But enjoy.
There are some decent posts on the Ravens board that are football talk.
Try it - the idiots won't go there.....

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Can you expound on this?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But enjoy.
It doesn't matter what "talentless trolls" call themselves. We have some good Ravens posters around......

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are some decent posts on the Ravens board that are football talk.
Try it - the idiots won't go there.....

Thanks, perhaps as we get closer to the season.

Can you expound on this?

Oldschool has been booted from numerous boards, some of them numerous times. Maybe he is different here, I haven't looked, but he and his idiotic and racist bigoted posts ruined a number of boards before he was booted.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But enjoy.
Welcome to SportsHoopla.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have proven that even a village idiot can argue about anything. It doesn't change the fact that you have no idea what a "stat" is.

And you are wrong, as is typical of ratbird fans.

You seem to have a reading comprehension when it comes to poking fun at someone and when something is meant as being serious.

You should work on that.

Here is a stat for ya,

Brady has more SB's this year than Flacco.

Here's another stat for ya,

Brady can repeat as champion this year.

Flacco? yeah not so much.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oldschool has been booted from numerous boards, some of them numerous times. Maybe he is different here, I haven't looked, but he and his idiotic and racist bigoted posts ruined a number of boards before he was booted.

I have had my run-ins with OS in the past (on different boards), but he has been good natured on here. I thought you were talking about Crav and Tgann.

Do you post on local boards? I post on RSR myself, but I know Crav and OS don't post there.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks, perhaps as we get closer to the season.

Old school has the same views as always. He has learned to keep them to himself and stick to trolling.....

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Old school has the same views as always. He has learned to keep them to himself and stick to trolling.....

Can't say as I have seen him post anything all that bad. Just a lot of lame attempts at humor, every now and then pulling off a blind squirrel nut.