• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Call-out To Baltimore Fans

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tbag have you ever noticed how often you are wrong?
Have you ever noticed how many insults you throw out here on SportsHoopla?
Man up, come back with some "actual" facts and let's get on with life where Pat fans continue to smack down the ratbirds.
How's your butt hurt, sensitive ass now?

Ur like the old drunk guy yelling in the corner.... Blah blah blah... U hv never owned chit.

Just run ur big girlie mouth.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ur like the old drunk guy yelling in the corner.... Blah blah blah... U hv never owned chit.

Just run ur big girlie mouth.

You realize you just proved his point? Right?:doh:

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You realize you just proved his point? Right?:doh:
Sarcasm... It was a joke. It's all you can do is joke with NitWitpatsfan bc he doesn't know football.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sarcasm... It was a joke. It's all you can do is joke with NitWitpatsfan bc he doesn't know football.
At least I can read and comprehend what I've read. You should try it some time. Life to include football is more interesting when you understand what others are talking about.
Don't keep us waiting Mr. Football. How long do we have to wait today till you post your obligatory misinformation about football?

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least I can read and comprehend what I've read. You should try it some time. Life to include football is more interesting when you understand what others are talking about.
Don't keep us waiting Mr. Football. How long do we have to wait today till you post your obligatory misinformation about football?
Attempts witty snarky sarcasm fails miserably.

Lets talk football.... How many yards over 500 will Big Ben drop on NE's weak secondary in the first game?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Attempts witty snarky sarcasm fails miserably.

Lets talk football.... How many yards over 500 will Big Ben drop on NE's weak secondary in the first game?
Who's ar QB for the Pats? That could determine how many snaps tge Steelers offense are on the field for. Very whitty how you chose this question. I could ask what's the over/under on how many penalties Harbaugh gets in the first game?

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who's ar QB for the Pats? That could determine how many snaps tge Steelers offense are on the field for. Very whitty how you chose this question. I could ask what's the over/under on how many penalties Harbaugh gets in the first game?

IMO and based upon what I am seeing from the NFL which is silence and mind you my opinion has changed in the past few days they are thinking hard about there lack of a case or ability to prove it. I will not be surprised if Brady plays the season opener but not bc he didnt do it but bc RG and his minions are inept and hapless.

I see the Steelers offense having a BIG year with Bell healthy and the wrs Ben has are going to be a real problem for all teams secondaries not just an untested Patriots backfield. Its bc of the running game coupled with Ben having time bc of a stout OL that I think he will light up NE game 1.

I see Harbs blowing atleast 3 calls wasting a TO and the Ravens still walking out of Denver with a win as Manning is pounded for 4 quarters from an overwhelming Ravens front 7.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO and based upon what I am seeing from the NFL which is silence and mind you my opinion has changed in the past few days they are thinking hard about there lack of a case or ability to prove it. I will not be surprised if Brady plays the season opener but not bc he didnt do it but bc RG and his minions are inept and hapless. Or maybe he just is innocent?

I see the Steelers offense having a BIG year with Bell healthy and the wrs Ben has are going to be a real problem for all teams secondaries not just an untested Patriots backfield. Its bc of the running game coupled with Ben having time bc of a stout OL that I think he will light up NE game 1.

I see Harbs blowing atleast 3 calls wasting a TO and the Ravens still walking out of Denver with a win as Manning is pounded for 4 quarters from an overwhelming Ravens front 7.
To go back to your original question assuming Brady is playing? I see the Pats controlling the ball with short passes. Maybe Pitt gets a total of seven possessions? They possibly score on four of those possessions. Bell is suspended so a non factor in this game. The Pats new front 7 will pressure Ben R. Not sure how many sacks as Big Ben is beast to take down? I'm hoping enough pressure to force TOs and hold the Steelers to max of three TDs and a FG.
Pats unveil the championship banner, Brady goes off for three or four passing TDs. Maybe a RB gets one on the ground? Pwts win by 10.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To go back to your original question assuming Brady is playing? I see the Pats controlling the ball with short passes. Maybe Pitt gets a total of seven possessions? They possibly score on four of those possessions. Bell is suspended so a non factor in this game. The Pats new front 7 will pressure Ben R. Not sure how many sacks as Big Ben is beast to take down? I'm hoping enough pressure to force TOs and hold the Steelers to max of three TDs and a FG.
Pats unveil the championship banner, Brady goes off for three or four passing TDs. Maybe a RB gets one on the ground? Pwts win by 10.

Now what is your prediction if Brady is out?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now what is your prediction if Brady is out?
Jimmy G becomes the hier apparent. I say eight possessions for Pitt. Score four TDs. Jimmy G throws for two and runs one in. RB still to be determined runs for one. A Patriot FG. Pats win by 3 on the night the night the night the Championship banner is unvieled.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jimmy G becomes the hier apparent. I say eight possessions for Pitt. Score four TDs. Jimmy G throws for two and runs one in. RB still to be determined runs for one. A Patriot FG. Pats win by 3 on the night the night the night the Championship banner is unvieled.
Dont see it. In his first start as a pro Jimmy G. is confused by what he sees in a new Steelers D. Brady's ability under center to identify the blitz he wont have and will be slammed to the terf over and over.
Game isnt close as Pitt routes NE and the banner is hung with a bunch of frowny faces.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We haven't seen what Jimmy G can do and I never watched him play in college. I know a lot of people aren't big on Matt Flynn, but I would like to see what he can do. He lit up Lions for 6tds and almost beat NE in Gillette when he filled in for Rodgers

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont see it. In his first start as a pro Jimmy G. is confused by what he sees in a new Steelers D. Brady's ability under center to identify the blitz he wont have and will be slammed to the terf over and over.
Game isnt close as Pitt routes NE and the banner is hung with a bunch of frowny faces.
Jimmy G in limited action (granted some real garbage time) did quite well. Given another year in the system, a what appears to be a better O line, addition of Scott Chandler and a Pittsburgh D that is new along with their new D coordinator... I'm not too worried. Advantage Patriots.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We haven't seen what Jimmy G can do and I never watched him play in college. I know a lot of people aren't big on Matt Flynn, but I would like to see what he can do. He lit up Lions for 6tds and almost beat NE in Gillette when he filled in for Rodgers
I would say that Flynn is a better choice but I see JG starting and I see a reinvigorated Steelers D this year. Not happy about that either liked the slower older version. lol

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still holding out on Jimmy G. Flynn lost his job to Wilson. Not sure what went wrong with him? As you mentioned he was looking like a quality starter? Who knows maybe he finds it again in NE? I'm not holding my breath though.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still holding out on Jimmy G. Flynn lost his job to Wilson. Not sure what went wrong with him? As you mentioned he was looking like a quality starter? Who knows maybe he finds it again in NE? I'm not holding my breath though.

I'm not saying he is, but not sure Jimmy G is the answer either, guess time will tell. But being on bench watching and learning from Brady is a good thing. 3 of his backups are still vieing for starting jobs, Avg QB's

Last edited:

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We shall see...

I can't wait to see if Tyrod Taylor starts for the Bills...lol he's a real treat.

Ravskins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jimmy G in limited action (granted some real garbage time) did quite well. Given another year in the system, a what appears to be a better O line, addition of Scott Chandler and a Pittsburgh D that is new along with their new D coordinator... I'm not too worried. Advantage Patriots.

Don't think so. Brand new DB's against BB and their passing game? That is a substantial advantage. Plus putting JG in his first start leaves another advantage for the Steelers. Home crowd will help but I see the Steelers pulling out the game.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't think so. Brand new DB's against BB and their passing game? That is a substantial advantage. Plus putting JG in his first start leaves another advantage for the Steelers. Home crowd will help but I see the Steelers pulling out the game.

Brady is going to start in game one, in virtually every possible outcome of this case. The Galloping Chicken won't see the field vs the Steelers.

Ravskins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady is going to start in game one, in virtually every possible outcome of this case. The Galloping Chicken won't see the field vs the Steelers.

I don't see it. I think he sits at least one game. If the NFL removes the suspension, then that opens up the team penalties for discussion and I don't see the NFL saying "oops, my bad". I think the whole Deflategate (should have been a minimal fine and then move on) is utterly stupid but at least it's easy trolling to defensive NE message board fans.