• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Call-out To Baltimore Fans

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree but there is a guy, name of Aaron Rodgers that might outta be in that group too...:D

Rodgers is prob the best Qb today. Was pretty good in college, sat on bench and learned from a Pro guy. He has the best td/int ratio and legs, guy has the whole pkg/ He had a 15 point leas vs Seattle and if he punches it it in 1 time, maybe another SB for GB. Don tget me wrong most of blame goes to Mc Carthy with conservative calls but, QB has to bring it home. Again prob best qb in game today, but the guys I have listed including Eli have delivered

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you know that Flacco has more playoff victories then Tom Brady since Flaccos Ben in the league?

:suds:

And how did that work out for him this season? Those bonus points really paid off huh?:clap:

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers is prob the best Qb today. Was pretty good in college, sat on bench and learned from a Pro guy. He has the best td/int ratio and legs, guy has the whole pkg/ He had a 15 point leas vs Seattle and if he punches it it in 1 time, maybe another SB for GB. Don tget me wrong most of blame goes to Mc Carthy with conservative calls but, QB has to bring it home. Again prob best qb in game today, but the guys I have listed including Eli have delivered

I think he has delivered, he has the SB ring and were it not for his D caving, he would have been in another SB and probably have won it....You can't leave a guy that good out of the winners club, IMO...
I do agree that McCarthy is a weak link in that chain of success...

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3SBs and 1 Lombardi any QB do better>

Yes, Wilson was in 2 back to back and got 1 Lombardi and in a 3 yr period...Do I think Wilson is better than Tom, no, but he has a higher ceiling and that should tell you that stats mean little to nothing when it comes right down to it.....So many things go into compiling these stats for QB's that hinge on everyone around them...Winning when it matters is the big stat, ask PM.....

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, Wilson was in 2 back to back and got 1 Lombardi and in a 3 yr period...Do I think Wilson is better than Tom, no, but he has a higher ceiling and that should tell you that stats mean little to nothing when it comes right down to it.....So many things go into compiling these stats for QB's that hinge on everyone around them...Winning when it matters is the big stat, ask PM.....

Wrong answer OS unless he goes to another SB. ? was what QB has done more in last 10 years, granted Brady;s best was done 10-13 years ago but ? was last 10 years. What QB has been to more Champ games or SB;s in last 10 years/ Wilson has a big window and another 6 years to be the guy and Flacco too, and Rodgers

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong answer OS unless he goes to another SB. ? was what QB has done more in last 10 years, granted Brady;s best was done 10-13 years ago but ? was last 10 years. What QB has been to more Champ games or SB;s in last 10 years/ Wilson has a big window and another 6 years to be the guy and Flacco too, and Rodgers

Woops, senior moment..
8eb4c6d4-5098-4a60-be15-2c9f0c1a4fba_zpsffdyhzfp.jpg