• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Call-out To Baltimore Fans

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see it. I think he sits at least one game. If the NFL removes the suspension, then that opens up the team penalties for discussion and I don't see the NFL saying "oops, my bad". I think the whole Deflategate (should have been a minimal fine and then move on) is utterly stupid but at least it's easy trolling to defensive NE message board fans.

If it's one game he may take it, but I don't see the league reducing to one or none.

If it's two or more, the NFLPA will file a restraining order on the punishment, and it will likely be granted.

Depending on when the league finally issues it's appeal ruling will have an impact on timing of course. The longer they wait to issue the ruling, the more likely the feds, likely the NLRB, will hear it before the season starts.

RG is in a no win situation.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see it. I think he sits at least one game. If the NFL removes the suspension, then that opens up the team penalties for discussion and I don't see the NFL saying "oops, my bad". I think the whole Deflategate (should have been a minimal fine and then move on) is utterly stupid but at least it's easy trolling to defensive NE message board fans.

And as for the defensive NE message board fans comment.

Not all of it is defensive. A lot of it, is correcting the ignorance of a lot of fans on these boards. A lot of what they heard on ESPN type stuff.

Ravskins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it's one game he may take it, but I don't see the league reducing to one or none.

If it's two or more, the NFLPA will file a restraining order on the punishment, and it will likely be granted.

Depending on when the league finally issues it's appeal ruling will have an impact on timing of course. The longer they wait to issue the ruling, the more likely the feds, likely the NLRB, will hear it before the season starts.

RG is in a no win situation.

i think it becomes political and a meeting in the middle will be found. They can't wait for a decision to the point that it gets into TC or preseason because that will hurt the Patriots preparation.

Ravskins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And as for the defensive NE message board fans comment.

Not all of it is defensive. A lot of it, is correcting the ignorance of a lot of fans on these boards. A lot of what they heard on ESPN type stuff.

Like i said it's fun to troll with it but Raven's fans can be sympathetic since we have been hearing about Ray Lewis for the past 15 years.

Last edited by a moderator:

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think it becomes political and a meeting in the middle will be found. They can't wait for a decision to the point that it gets into TC or preseason because that will hurt the Patriots preparation.

One factor you have to keep in mind, is inside reporting indicates Brady is asking for full exoneration. That doesn't bode well for the leauge office position as far as trying to come to an agreement.

Of all the players involved in this, RG is the most Fd.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like i said it's fun to troll with it but Raven's fans can be sympathetic since we have been hearing about Ray Lewis for the past 15 years.

Oh believe me, I've got the whole Ray Lewis thing down. :suds:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't think so. Brand new DB's against BB and their passing game? That is a substantial advantage. Plus putting JG in his first start leaves another advantage for the Steelers. Home crowd will help but I see the Steelers pulling out the game.
Don't forget since 2002 you've beaten the Pats 3 Xs. You got thst going for you. Once at the razor. Goid luck with that. LOL

Ravskins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't forget since 2002 you've beaten the Pats 3 Xs. You got thst going for you. Once at the razor. Goid luck with that. LOL
Too funny bringing up 13 year old smack. The amazing fact of the day is that our QB was in high school for 2002. Did you know that our current QB has those three wins?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SportsHoopla has experienced a lot of Baltimore fans coming here - with much to say.
I'm not seeing a lot of Ravens support on the Ravens board. I here a little Steelers trash-talk and a whole lot of New England Patriots Superbowl Champions trash talk. I'm not seeing a lot of action on the Ravens board.
Perhaps you really don't have anything to say about your own team?
I'm calling out OldSchool, Tgann, Craven Raven, BlueMoon, etc, to support your team or STFU!
Please, Ravens comments only......

The purpose of this thread was to get Ravens posters posting, on the Ravens board.
Thank you to Ravens posters who have made this successful.
As for those of you wanting to turn this into a troll thread, Are there not other troll posts you can use?
Some of you are like dogs that must piss on absolutely everything......
Male-dogs-lift-their-leg-while-peeing-out-of-dominance.jpg

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too funny bringing up 13 year old smack. The amazing fact of the day is that our QB was in high school for 2002. Did you know that our current QB has those three wins?
It had nothing to do with Flacco. It had to do with the tandem of BB and TB. Actually I mistook you for a steeler fan with your comments. Those stats were Pats vs. Steelers.

Ravskins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The purpose of this thread was to get Ravens posters posting, on the Ravens board.
Thank you to Ravens posters who have made this successful.
As for those of you wanting to turn this into a troll thread, Are there not other troll posts you can use?
Some of you are like dogs that must piss on absolutely everything......

50 pages later, I don't think it quite worked out that way. I'll also be able to help with your main point as soon as my "new poster" limitations go away.

Ravskins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It had nothing to do with Flacco. It had to do with the tandem of BB and TB. Actually I mistook you for a steeler fan with your comments. Those stats were Pats vs. Steelers.

Excuse me while I vomit. I've never been mistaken for one before. Actually, there aren't too many of those Steeler posters around here. They may be all holding their breath until Goodell makes the Brady decision.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
50 pages later, I don't think it quite worked out that way. I'll also be able to help with your main point as soon as my "new poster" limitations go away.
Mods, can you make this go away? he has been a good poster. Take the handcuffs off.....

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Did you know Ryan Tannehill had better reg season stats last year than Flacco?

:yes:

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you know Ryan Tannehill had better reg season stats last year than Flacco?

:yes:

Did you know that Flacco has more playoff victories then Tom Brady since Flaccos Ben in the league?

:suds:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you know that Flacco has more playoff victories then Tom Brady since Flaccos Ben in the league?

:suds:

Did you know that Brady and Flacco both suck according to some on here. They like guys that are regular season heroes, so to speak and flounder in the playoffs

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you know that Brady and Flacco both suck according to some on here. They like guys that are regular season heroes, so to speak and flounder in the playoffs

cant argue that. No Matty Ryan's around here.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cant argue that. No Matty Ryan's around here.

I''ll take the Bradys, Flaccos,Bens, Wilsons and Eli's. These guys have done it all really well in post-season

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I''ll take the Bradys, Flaccos,Bens, Wilsons and Eli's. These guys have done it all really well in post-season
^Those are the best playoff QBs in the league.