• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Call-out To Baltimore Fans

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was 12-2 in the post season. Isn't that what you have been touting? Post season play?
I have Brady at

9-2 in the playoffs.
3 Super bowl victories
3-2 on the road in the playoffs

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what stat is accurate?

Flacco is ranked 11th

Just ahead of Tannehill at 13th.

nfl.com

:yes:
Please provide Tannehill playoff record and Super Bowl victories to be taken seriously.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please provide Tannehill playoff record and Super Bowl victories to be taken seriously.

You're the one that likes to cite nfl.com

And it's a fact that is how they have them ranked in their QB index.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what stat is accurate?

Flacco is ranked 11th

Just ahead of Tannehill at 13th.

nfl.com

:yes:

Thank god. I now know why you have been so confused. You actually have no idea what a stat is.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why have you been sitting by? You don't want to add your input as to why Flacco and Tannehill are equal QBs???
Like stats this conversation is being altered to fit the posters point of view. Why throw another one in there? For the most part each poster is accurate in the way they are framing their view. Well accept Tgann not sure why he continually throws out inaccurate info only to be proven wrong?
My opinion Brady is #1 or #2 all time. Why have an argument that involves Brady and Flacco? It's not close. If you cherry pick it sure. If you want to set parameters of time sure. But that's not accurate. Let's see in another 10 years if Flacco is even in the same conversations as Brady? Then we can discuss.
I would agree a closer argument would be Tannie and Flacco. Yes Flacco has a MUCH better PO record now. But again give it time? Either one could shine or fizzle or have a career ending injury. If they were to fizzle both won't even be talked about 5 years from now. If Brady fizzles or has a career ending injury he is still in the running as # 1-2 all-time. Thus I say Tannie and Flacco are closer to comparing.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're the one that likes to cite nfl.com

And it's a fact that is how they have them ranked in their QB index.

You dont think that just maybe those rankings are based upon regular season projected yards and passing and have nothing to with playoff or total performance?

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like stats this conversation is being altered to fit the posters point of view. Why throw another one in there? For the most part each poster is accurate in the way they are framing their view. Well accept Tgann not sure why he continually throws out inaccurate info only to be proven wrong?
My opinion Brady is #1 or #2 all time. Why have an argument that involves Brady and Flacco? It's not close. If you cherry pick it sure. If you want to set parameters of time sure. But that's not accurate. Let's see in another 10 years if Flacco is even in the same conversations as Brady? Then we can discuss.
I would agree a closer argument would be Tannie and Flacco. Yes Flacco has a MUCH better PO record now. But again give it time? Either one could shine or fizzle or have a career ending injury. If they were to fizzle both won't even be talked about 5 years from now. If Brady fizzles or has a career ending injury he is still in the running as # 1-2 all-time. Thus I say Tannie and Flacco are closer to comparing.
U keep saying I am being inaccurate and I am not. U have proven nothing other then u either cant read or choose not too.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have Brady at

9-2 in the playoffs.
3 Super bowl victories
3-2 on the road in the playoffs

2001 - 3-0 / 1-0 on the road SB win
2002 - no playoff games
2003 - 3-0 / 0-0 on the road SB win
2004 - 3-0 / 1-0 on the road SB wiin
2005 - 1-1 / 0-1 on the road loss in Div round
2006 - 2-1 / 0-1 on the road loss AFC Champ game

12-2 first six seasons as the starter in post season play with 3 sb wins. 2-2 on the road with a loss including the AFC champ game

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So u must think that Brady has fallen off from the time period in the playoffs of 2009-2014 bc Flacco obviously out wins and outplays him. Is that what you are saying?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So u must think that Brady has fallen off from the time period in the playoffs of 2009-2014 bc Flacco obviously out wins and outplays him. Is that what you are saying?

Lol one thing Flacco doesn't do is out play him. Last I checked they don't play each other.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And not only did Brady statistically out pace Flacco in the post season in the matching 6 years grouping, Brady outplayed him in the regular season as well, as shown in my earlier post, above avg in every passing cat. while Flacco was half and half in the passing cat.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2001 - 3-0 / 1-0 on the road SB win
2002 - no playoff games
2003 - 3-0 / 0-0 on the road SB win
2004 - 3-0 / 1-0 on the road SB wiin
2005 - 1-1 / 0-1 on the road loss in Div round
2006 - 2-1 / 0-1 on the road loss AFC Champ game

12-2 first six seasons as the starter in post season play with 3 sb wins. 2-2 on the road with a loss including the AFC champ game
I broke out a difference between Super Bowls and playoff wins.

Flacco is 10-5 in his first 6 seasons and a Super Bowl victory. So given what we know Brady has outplayed Flacco in the playoffs measuring the first 6 years against one another. Brady has 3 more Super Bowl victories then Flacco and 3 less losses but has been playing twice as long.

In a direct comparison of 2009-2014 between Flacco and Brady we see Flacco outplayed Brady in that period and is about halfway through his career as where Brady is currently at 38.

Flacco has had an amazing career thus far as young as he is I think we will all agree. Thanks for pointing this out.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol one thing Flacco doesn't do is out play him. Last I checked they don't play each other.
Teams head to head..I hope u understand this...its simple stuff.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I've noticed you have dropped the dink and dunk thing with Brady after being shown Flacco does it more. :pound:

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And not only did Brady statistically out pace Flacco in the post season in the matching 6 years grouping, Brady outplayed him in the regular season as well, as shown in my earlier post, above avg in every passing cat. while Flacco was half and half in the passing cat.
playoffs are what matters try to stay on topic.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I broke out a difference between Super Bowls and playoff wins.

Flacco is 10-5 in his first 6 seasons and a Super Bowl victory. So given what we know Brady has outplayed Flacco in the playoffs measuring the first 6 years against one another. Brady has 3 more Super Bowl victories then Flacco and 3 less losses but has been playing twice as long.

In a direct comparison of 2009-2014 between Flacco and Brady we see Flacco outplayed Brady in that period and is about halfway through his career as where Brady is currently at 38.

Flacco has had an amazing career thus far as young as he is I think we will all agree. Thanks for pointing this out.

In other words Brady was in fact better than Flacco in his first six seasons by comparison.

Now we will have to wait to see how Flacco does in the years to follow for further comparison, because that is exactly what will happen once the appropriate amount of time has passed.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sure, but it doesn't matter since Brady was better in both when comparing their first 6 years as starters.

Trying to compare Flacco's first six with Brady's of the same time frame will only last until enough time has passed for Flacco to have played in the same years.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There are no categories that Brady is in any danger of losing out to Flacco at this time. Flacco will need to turn it up a couple of dozen notches to get to Brady's level.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
U keep saying I am being inaccurate and I am not. U have proven nothing other then u either cant read or choose not too.
You must be doing this on purpose? You really don't believe this do you? Ok I'm not going to post every inaccurate post you have made. First it took you a full day to realize Brady only had two picks. Post number 585 and 594 I called you out on it. You even replied yet avoided that part. So today all of a sudden you realize you misquoted something, right we all believe that.
As for you trying to be clever by supposedly trying to catch NEPATSFAN; first you are not that smart so don't play that card. Second if you were that smart you would realize grammar and punctuation play a huge role in writting. Maybe if you used it properly, readers could follow the nonesense you post. I evev asked for a map in one post.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop cherry picking and ad libing. I said nothing of the sort. We can use your logic/cherry picking if you want? The reason Flacco has more wins is because he's had to play more games. That's what happens when you can't win a division.