• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Call-out To Baltimore Fans

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must be doing this on purpose? You really don't believe this do you? Ok I'm not going to post every inaccurate post you have made. First it took you a full day to realize Brady only had two picks. Post number 585 and 594 I called you out on it. You even replied yet avoided that part. So today all of a sudden you realize you misquoted something, right we all believe that.
As for you trying to be clever by supposedly trying to catch NEPATSFAN; first you are not that smart so don't play that card. Second if you were that smart you would realize grammar and punctuation play a huge role in writting. Maybe if you used it properly, readers could follow the nonesense you post. I evev asked for a map in one post.

One of my favorite things he does is leave out the 2008 post season, stating Brady was out is the reason. When in reality it's because Flacco sucked ass that post season. 1 td 3 ints and a 50.8 rating.

Now if he can just come up with a reason to discount the 2009 post season where he was even worse than the previous year.:lol:

I was just noticing Flaccos post season totals are skewed by the 2012 season.

He's a cherry picker.:nod:

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've noticed you have dropped the dink and dunk thing with Brady after being shown Flacco does it more. :pound:

You are twisting that as well...Take a look at who does what in the deep ball....
N

ow have a read of the 2014....I think the article calls Flacco the "playoff God of the 2010's"

From the article labeled:

The Best Deep Ball Quarterback of 2014 (1/3)
Tom Brady (New England Patriots)

Here’s one that always gets resurrected each year; is Tom Brady a good deep ball passer? The answer to that riddle is no. Even when he cleaned up after that Monday Night Football disaster against the Chiefs, his deep ball in general left me extremely unimpressed. In fact, his is the weakest of the elite quarterbacks. In fact, a significant number of 2nd and 3rd tier quarterbacks have a better deep ball than Brady.

While far from the worst deep ball QB in 2014, Brady more times than not overthrew his targets, which explains why the Patriots’ style of offense is intermediate. While he’s made a very few amount of perfect throws, he does not have the arm strength to fire an accurate bomb, and even a few of his deep ball completions came because the receiver was left uncovered by a mile (Week 7 against the Jets, 13:40 1Q).

Overall, the future Hall of Famer is obviously great at what he does. Just not as a deep passer.

Grade: D

******************************************************************************************
Joe Flacco (Baltimore Ravens)

The playoff god of the 2010s’, Joe Flacco can fire a mean deep ball whenever he decides to get on target. In fact, Flacco had the highest percentage of attempts resulting in a deep ball touchdown, with 15.2% of his shots eventually crossing the pylon. Thus, Flacco was a touchdown machine on the long ball in 2014.

So what’s not to like? Well, Flacco led the league in throws leading to defensive pass interference, a vast majority being on the deep ball. That doesn’t get by me at all. In addition, there’s plenty of misses by the former Super Bowl MVP. Still, Flacco’s connections were very spectacular, and that’s a big reason why he’s so loved in the city of Baltimore.

Grade: B

Best Deep Ball Throw: Week 6 at TB, 14:09 2Q: This was prime Joe Flacco, air mailing a beautiful bomb to Steve Smith SR for a 56-yard TD. And yes, this was the 5-touchdown game.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop cherry picking and ad libing. I said nothing of the sort. We can use your logic/cherry picking if you want? The reason Flacco has more wins is because he's had to play more games. That's what happens when you can't win a division.

So then u like me will rely on the facts and win/loss records and Super Bowl victories and agree since 2009 that Flacco has in fact won more and played better in the playoffs during that time period then Brady. we agree.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So u must think that Brady has fallen off from the time period in the playoffs of 2009-2014 bc Flacco obviously out wins and outplays him. Is that what you are saying?
You are twisting that as well...Take a look at who does what in the deep ball....
N

ow have a read of the 2014....I think the article calls Flacco the "playoff God of the 2010's"

From the article labeled:

The Best Deep Ball Quarterback of 2014 (1/3)
Tom Brady (New England Patriots)

Here’s one that always gets resurrected each year; is Tom Brady a good deep ball passer? The answer to that riddle is no. Even when he cleaned up after that Monday Night Football disaster against the Chiefs, his deep ball in general left me extremely unimpressed. In fact, his is the weakest of the elite quarterbacks. In fact, a significant number of 2nd and 3rd tier quarterbacks have a better deep ball than Brady.

While far from the worst deep ball QB in 2014, Brady more times than not overthrew his targets, which explains why the Patriots’ style of offense is intermediate. While he’s made a very few amount of perfect throws, he does not have the arm strength to fire an accurate bomb, and even a few of his deep ball completions came because the receiver was left uncovered by a mile (Week 7 against the Jets, 13:40 1Q).

Overall, the future Hall of Famer is obviously great at what he does. Just not as a deep passer.

Grade: D

******************************************************************************************
Joe Flacco (Baltimore Ravens)

The playoff god of the 2010s’, Joe Flacco can fire a mean deep ball whenever he decides to get on target. In fact, Flacco had the highest percentage of attempts resulting in a deep ball touchdown, with 15.2% of his shots eventually crossing the pylon. Thus, Flacco was a touchdown machine on the long ball in 2014.

So what’s not to like? Well, Flacco led the league in throws leading to defensive pass interference, a vast majority being on the deep ball. That doesn’t get by me at all. In addition, there’s plenty of misses by the former Super Bowl MVP. Still, Flacco’s connections were very spectacular, and that’s a big reason why he’s so loved in the city of Baltimore.

Grade: B

Best Deep Ball Throw: Week 6 at TB, 14:09 2Q: This was prime Joe Flacco, air mailing a beautiful bomb to Steve Smith SR for a 56-yard TD. And yes, this was the 5-touchdown game.

You know who has a good deep pass arm?

You're friend and mine,

Ryan Tannehill.:yes:

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know who has a good deep pass arm?

You're friend and mine,

Ryan Tannehill.:yes:

Maybe he has more in common to Brady then you thought. They both play in the AFCE and tannehill throws a better deep ball then Brady.

1. Ryan Tannehill (Miami Dolphins)

Ryan Tannehill is the best QB the Dolphins have drafted since Dan Marino’s retirement (Chad Pennington had that MVP worthy year in 2008 after signing with Miami), and 2014 was indicative of such. Deep Ball has been a weakness for Tannehill, but he improved on this in 2014, throwing plenty of unspectacular, but on target passes.

The secret? Bill Lazar, the guy who brought you Nick Foles’ 27 TD 2 INT season. With an actual offense, Tannehill progressed. There’s nothing showing us we should be satisfied yet, but at long last, the Dolphins have someone to build on at the QB position.

Grade: C+

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of like you're that guy. You know, the one that cherry picks to arrive a predetermined narrative.:nod:
U keep saying it but I gave you the forum with Brady and ll it proved was you were wrong about Flacco. Dont know what to say,.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe he has more in common to Brady then you thought. They both play in the AFCE and tannehill throws a better deep ball then Brady.

1. Ryan Tannehill (Miami Dolphins)

Ryan Tannehill is the best QB the Dolphins have drafted since Dan Marino’s retirement (Chad Pennington had that MVP worthy year in 2008 after signing with Miami), and 2014 was indicative of such. Deep Ball has been a weakness for Tannehill, but he improved on this in 2014, throwing plenty of unspectacular, but on target passes.

The secret? Bill Lazar, the guy who brought you Nick Foles’ 27 TD 2 INT season. With an actual offense, Tannehill progressed. There’s nothing showing us we should be satisfied yet, but at long last, the Dolphins have someone to build on at the QB position.

Grade: C+

Actually Tannehill isn't known for a deep ball. It was a joke.:L

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
U keep saying it but I gave you the forum with Brady and ll it proved was you were wrong about Flacco. Dont know what to say,.

Lol wrong about Flacco being an avg to above avg qb.

:pound::pound::pound:

Stop it, my sides hurt,

:pound::pound:

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was wrong about Flacco being an avg to above avg qb. He is Elite and I have to laugh at my stupidity.

:pound::pound::pound:

Stop it, my sides hurt,

:pound::pound:

^Its ok NEPatsfan I forgive you.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where did I say it was a "stat"?

Take your time, I know reading comp. isn't your strong suite.
What QB do u fear the most when he comes to Foxboro?