• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Call-out To Baltimore Fans

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure this secondary can play. First, there won't be any Brandon Browner and his 31 holding penalties or his six Interference penalties in the end zone that resulted in six TDs. There won't be any step slower Darrelle Revis who is living on his reputation and not his ability to play CB. Against lackluster QBs, Revis looked like a superhero because guys like Tannehill, Manual, Smith threw away from him. The Mannings and Wilsons went right at him and exposed his inability to run with top level WR.

Wishing for something doesn't make it happen. As for Suh, he'll be out in the open and won't have the supporting quality defense around him that he had in Detroit. He never got to Brady in his game against the Patriots last year and was pretty much a non-factor. He's expected to raise the Dolphin defense to the 1985 Chicago Bear level.

As for cheating......you've been asked at least 50 times in various threads to provide proof and you've never done it. No one has proven anything with regard to the alledged "Deflategate". The "Ineligible Receiver" line up was totally legal but was declared illegal by the competition committee because the Baltimore Ravens cried and screamed so loudly about not understanding what the Referee meant when he pointed directly a player and said "Number 34 is ineligible".

I think that Patriots are good enough, with or without Brady to win the AFC East and make the playoffs. I'm not as sure that the Ravens can win the AFC North or make it as a wildcard. Especially if you think we're as bad as you say and are expecting or hoping we beat the Steelers for you in the season opener. Can't have it both ways.
Re
BB likes to move the pieces around like on a chess board, and get the biggest bang for the buck, nothing new here ...

U mean hiring cornerbacks like Revis for millions bc his cornerbacks were getting abused is getting his bang for the buck? lol...

He brought in Revis and others bc his corners and secondary were getting lit up by other teams. Now hey are gone and your secondary is weak. Real weak. That what happened.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah but the last two years they have split wins, thus my remark.

Your right and
Re

U mean hiring cornerbacks like Revis for millions bc his cornerbacks were getting abused is getting his bang for the buck? lol...

He brought in Revis and others bc his corners and secondary were getting lit up by other teams. Now hey are gone and your secondary is weak. Real weak. That what happened.

It will be fun to see how the season turns out, I still have Pats winning Div and hopefully making it to another AFCG. SB would be great but not sure about all the pieces yet

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your right and

It will be fun to see how the season turns out, I still have Pats winning Div and hopefully making it to another AFCG. SB would be great but not sure about all the pieces yet

Weak on D secondary which may not matter so much in the AFCE but in the playoffs it will be exposed. I have he Patriots winning its division and losing to Baltimore in playoffs.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raisins go 9-7 and miss the playoffs again. Book it.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Re

And yet another example of low football IQ. :thumb::pound::pound:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weak on D secondary which may not matter so much in the AFCE but in the playoffs it will be exposed. I have he Patriots winning its division and losing to Baltimore in playoffs.

But the good thing is that they really haven't had good D's since 2006 or so, so that;s when they depended on the 0 To put up 30+ plus, and hopefully that continues

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right, wishful thinking don't mean it will happen "for you".....
And as far as cheating, I guess Spygate just plain slipped your little biased mind....
I guess innocent teams get fined nearly 2 mil and 2 draft picks all the time in this league for being so honest and always playing by the rules....
Son, you need to eat a big ole 50 lb reality pill and wake up....Your team is known throughout the NFL and fan bases everywhere as being dishonest and have paid nearly 2 mil dollars in fines for doing so...
Now if you can't understand that, you need more help than I can give you....:rolleyes2:

Please explain to me how filming the New York Jets in Game 1 of the season and never using the videotape is "Cheating". The Patriots didn't cheat, they broke a Roger Goodell directive. They filmed the Jets from the side line and not the stands or a booth. This exactly the twisted mentality that you Patriot haters have about everything involving the Patriots. You can't get the facts straight and over time you can't deal with actual truth.
Try eating your own reality pill......with an intellect your size, a 50 mg pill will do.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Riiiiiiight1 :pound::pound::pound:

Watching ESPN has served you well.:L

Puhllease I've been watching football,played football, coached football, he'll I played for the same High School as Bellichick. I know football.

I know trolling too which is what I give u bc u guys act like jagoffs. Try not acting like one and see what u get.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Puhllease I've been watching football,played football, coached football, he'll I played for the same High School as Bellichick. I know football.

I know trolling too which is what I give u bc u guys act like jagoffs. Try not acting like one and see what u get.

BB thought so highly of the education at that place he chose to go elsewhere, some place that you would never be accepted into.

You know squat.:nod:

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please explain to me how filming the New York Jets in Game 1 of the season and never using the videotape is "Cheating". The Patriots didn't cheat, they broke a Roger Goodell directive. They filmed the Jets from the side line and not the stands or a booth. This exactly the twisted mentality that you Patriot haters have about everything involving the Patriots. You can't get the facts straight and over time you can't deal with actual truth.
Try eating your own reality pill......with an intellect your size, a 50 mg pill will do.

NEW YORK -- New England Patriots coach Bill Belichick was fined by the NFL maximum of $500,000 Thursday and the Patriots were ordered to pay $250,000 for spying on an opponent's defensive signals.

Commissioner Roger Goodell also ordered the team to give up its first-round draft choice next year if it reaches the playoffs this season, or its
second- and third-round picks if it misses the postseason.

But hey Skippy, they didn't really do it, it's all a lie....Better make that a 100 pound reality pill for you..
Now click your heels twice and you'll be back in Kansas ,Dorothy !!!!:doh::doh::doh::doh:

yellow-brick-roadjpg.jpg

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NEW YORK -- New England Patriots coach Bill Belichick was fined by the NFL maximum of $500,000 Thursday and the Patriots were ordered to pay $250,000 for spying on an opponent's defensive signals.

Commissioner Roger Goodell also ordered the team to give up its first-round draft choice next year if it reaches the playoffs this season, or its
second- and third-round picks if it misses the postseason.

But hey Skippy, they didn't really do it, it's all a lie....Better make that a 100 pound reality pill for you..
Now click your heels twice and you'll be back in Kansas ,Dorothy !!!!:doh::doh::doh::doh:

I really didn't think it was possibe, but you might actually be even dumber than tgann.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BB thought so highly of the education at that place he chose to go elsewhere, some place that you would never be accepted into.

You know squat.:nod:

I lived across the street from Bb's parents house by the academy for 20 years. U don't know anything about me and you think he really found better education then the U.S. naval Academy in Annapolis? Laughable.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really didn't think it was possibe, but you might actually be even dumber than tgann.
^calls everyone dumb when he doesn't understand. Smh.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I lived across the street from Bb's parents house by the academy for 20 years. U don't know anything about me and you think he really found better education then the U.S. naval Academy in Annapolis? Laughable.

You said you graduated from Annapolis H.S.

BB chose to get a diploma elsewhere. Early on he recongized the crappyness of the MD public school system.

By the way Bill didn't go to the Naval academy, he went to Weslyan.

You're even dumber than I thought.:L

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^calls everyone dumb when he doesn't understand. Smh.

No just you. With Oldman I said he might be.

But go ahead and continue to show us your brilliance and all that knowledge you learned in MD public schools.

:pop2: