• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Call-out To Baltimore Fans

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said you graduated from Annapolis H.S.

BB chose to get a diploma elsewhere. Early on he recongized the crappyness of the MD public school system.

By the way Bill didn't go to the Naval academy, he went to Weslyan.

You're even dumber than I thought.:L

That poor girl is rather dull witted. I almost feel bad for her.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I grew up across the street from Albert Einstein's grandparents and they always told me that I was much smarter than their most famous grandson. In addition they said that the poor schmuck didn't even know ho to comb his own hair.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But the good thing is that they really haven't had good D's since 2006 or so, so that;s when they depended on the 0 To put up 30+ plus, and hopefully that continues

I tgink we see more of that... The O carrying the D but I think there Offense could put up 35 a game on most teams... Bell and Co. Are going to be hard to stop.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tgink we see more of that... The O carrying the D but I think there Offense could put up 35 a game on most teams... Bell and Co. Are going to be hard to stop.

Been thinking this one over I see?

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said you graduated from Annapolis H.S.

BB chose to get a diploma elsewhere. Early on he recongized the crappyness of the MD public school system.

By the way Bill didn't go to the Naval academy, he went to Weslyan.

You're even dumber than I thought.:L

Comprehension is key. I think I said we went to the same high school and never said he went to the U.S. naval Academy you suggesting that means u r a tard. Although if he had chosen the Academy it would have been a big upgrade. U have obviously not been to Annapolis which is good being a low brow hack from NE u wouldn't fit in.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been thinking this one over I see?

giphy-facebook_s.jpg
go back to the Patriots board ur a jagoff. U never talk football and obviously just a nutlickin homer.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That poor girl is rather dull witted. I almost feel bad for her.
It's where u go to college that matters little lady. U missed that part I see.... I guess it's back to the bridge and tunnel crew for u .... lol

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tgink? That explains much......

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Comprehension is key. I think I said we went to the same high school and never said he went to the U.S. naval Academy you suggesting that means u r a tard. Although if he had chosen the Academy it would have been a big upgrade. U have obviously not been to Annapolis which is good being a low brow hack from NE u wouldn't fit in.

Comprehension is key, and you seem to lack it.

You seem to have implied he went to the Naval Academy.

and you think he really found better education then the U.S. naval Academy in Annapolis?

Although the Naval Academy is a fantastic school, it wouldn't necessarily have been a big upgrade. In BB's case it would have been a downgrade since he had no desire to serve in the Navy.

I spent several months on the Naval Academy, I know it fairly well, and I fit in just fine. Beautiful campus. I especially enjoyed the week of the Army v Navy game. Army had snuck onto the base and hung a "Beat Navy" banner on Nimitz Library.Based on a couple of conversations with the Marine guards I have a hunch how they managed to get on base.

Like I said earlier, BB thought so highly of your high school he chose to get a diploma elsewhere for heading off to college, and he did so at a school you would never have a shot of getting into.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
go back to the Patriots board ur a jagoff. U never talk football and obviously just a nutlickin homer.

You're whining about the Patriots non stop doesn't constitute talking football.

I think I'll stay right here and continue to point out what a moron you are.:nod:

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Although the Naval Academy is a fantastic school, it wouldn't necessarily have been a big upgrade. In BB's case it would have been a downgrade since he had no desire to serve in the Navy.

I spent several months on the Naval Academy, I know it fairly well, and I fit in just fine. Beautiful campus. I especially enjoyed the week of the Army v Navy game. Army had snuck onto the base and hung a "Beat Navy" banner on Nimitz Library.Based on a couple of conversations with the Marine guards I have a hunch how they managed to get on base.

Like I said earlier, BB thought so highly of your high school he chose to get a diploma elsewhere for heading off to college, and he did so at a school you would never have a shot of getting into.

Weak attempts to twist or bend my words. What's clear is ur a troll and hv little actual football knowledge. These things are crystal clear.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're whining about the Patriots non stop doesn't constitute talking football.

I think I'll stay right here and continue to point out what a moron you are.:nod:

Show me where I was whining about the Gaytriots?

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I never implied a thing in your quest but failure to be witty u directed the convo there but again feel well short bc ur a moron.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weak attempts to twist or bend my words. What's clear is ur a troll and hv little actual football knowledge. These things are crystal clear.

Then explain what you meant by it.

You tried to imply what?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never implied a thing in your quest but failure to be witty u directed the convo there but again feel well short bc ur a moron.

If that were the case you never would have mentioned the Naval Academy in the manner that you did.

Go ahead and admit it, you thought he went there didn't you?:pound::pound:

If not then what was it?

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that were the case you never would have mentioned the Naval Academy in the manner that you did.

If not then what was it?
U mistakenly implied Annapolis had no good schools. In fact the USNA as well As St. John's are amazing schools. With all ur experience in Annapolis I thot u would know this just add another failure to your miserable life.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If not then what was it?
Admit it u have no formal education, never went to college, lack friends, and was always a failure in Both ur Daddy's eyes. We're friends just let it out. lol!!!

:pound::pound::pound:

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
U mistakenly implied Annapolis had no good schools. In fact the USNA as well As St. John's are amazing schools. With all ur experience in Annapolis I thot u would know this just add another failure to your miserable life.

Neither are MD public schools.

The Naval Academy is a military college and not part of the MD public school system.

St. Johns is a private college and also happens not to be part of the MD public school system.

And more display of failed reading comprehension by you.

You really do suck at this. :pound::pound::pound: