• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Call-out To Baltimore Fans

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but for some reason the Dolphins seem to play the Pats tough.[/QUOTE]

When the Pats were in their miserable days the Pats always gave the Fins fits. Now that The Pats are on top, Miami does play their Superbowl against us......

Facts are: Pats are 8-2 in last 10 games, or 14-6 in last 20 games. 18-7 if you prefer a ways further....
I like that kind of tough

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah but the last two years they have split wins, thus my remark.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like the beginning of last year when the Fins beat the Patriots. That was the beginning of the change -
Then it wasn't.....
See the trend Southieinnc, at first they get sweep every year, then they start splitting wins, next step...they start sweeping the Pats. Not that I believe a word of what I just posted, but sounds good, don't you think?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See the trend Southieinnc, at first they get sweep every year, then they start splitting wins, next step...they start sweeping the Pats. Not that I believe a word of what I just posted, but sounds good, don't you think?
I have heard this every year since 2000, the last time Miami won more games than NE.....

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have heard this every year since 2000, the last time Miami won more games than NE.....
Oh I get that, but some day it's going to happen. Don't actually think this is the year, but maybe it is. Don't think it really matters though, I don't see the Pats getting by the Steelers and or the Ravens myself.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is a bit presumptuous, I'm not sure that without the ability to cheat in games, that they can even make the playoffs, and with that putrid secondary they will have, it looks even dimmer....

I'm pretty sure this secondary can play. First, there won't be any Brandon Browner and his 31 holding penalties or his six Interference penalties in the end zone that resulted in six TDs. There won't be any step slower Darrelle Revis who is living on his reputation and not his ability to play CB. Against lackluster QBs, Revis looked like a superhero because guys like Tannehill, Manual, Smith threw away from him. The Mannings and Wilsons went right at him and exposed his inability to run with top level WR.

Wishing for something doesn't make it happen. As for Suh, he'll be out in the open and won't have the supporting quality defense around him that he had in Detroit. He never got to Brady in his game against the Patriots last year and was pretty much a non-factor. He's expected to raise the Dolphin defense to the 1985 Chicago Bear level.

As for cheating......you've been asked at least 50 times in various threads to provide proof and you've never done it. No one has proven anything with regard to the alledged "Deflategate". The "Ineligible Receiver" line up was totally legal but was declared illegal by the competition committee because the Baltimore Ravens cried and screamed so loudly about not understanding what the Referee meant when he pointed directly a player and said "Number 34 is ineligible".

I think that Patriots are good enough, with or without Brady to win the AFC East and make the playoffs. I'm not as sure that the Ravens can win the AFC North or make it as a wildcard. Especially if you think we're as bad as you say and are expecting or hoping we beat the Steelers for you in the season opener. Can't have it both ways.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure this secondary can play. First, there won't be any Brandon Browner and his 31 holding penalties or his six Interference penalties in the end zone that resulted in six TDs. There won't be any step slower Darrelle Revis who is living on his reputation and not his ability to play CB. Against lackluster QBs, Revis looked like a superhero because guys like Tannehill, Manual, Smith threw away from him. The Mannings and Wilsons went right at him and exposed his inability to run with top level WR.

Wishing for something doesn't make it happen. As for Suh, he'll be out in the open and won't have the supporting quality defense around him that he had in Detroit. He never got to Brady in his game against the Patriots last year and was pretty much a non-factor. He's expected to raise the Dolphin defense to the 1985 Chicago Bear level.

As for cheating......you've been asked at least 50 times in various threads to provide proof and you've never done it. No one has proven anything with regard to the alledged "Deflategate". The "Ineligible Receiver" line up was totally legal but was declared illegal by the competition committee because the Baltimore Ravens cried and screamed so loudly about not understanding what the Referee meant when he pointed directly a player and said "Number 34 is ineligible".

I think that Patriots are good enough, with or without Brady to win the AFC East and make the playoffs. I'm not as sure that the Ravens can win the AFC North or make it as a wildcard. Especially if you think we're as bad as you say and are expecting or hoping we beat the Steelers for you in the season opener. Can't have it both ways.

If you don't mind Southie, just to add one tid bit.

Browner wasn't even the starter by the end of the season. The Pats DB's aren't that different from last season.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you don't mind Southie, just to add one tid bit.

Browner wasn't even the starter by the end of the season. The Pats DB's aren't that different from last season.

I mean minus Revis (top 5 corner)Dennard,Browner, and Arrington just move along nothing to see here folks.you are joking. If BB doesn't solve this gaping joe Big Ben drops 50 on you game 1. Lol!

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean minus Revis (top 5 corner)Dennard,Browner, and Arrington just move along nothing to see here folks.you are joking. If BB doesn't solve this gaping joe Big Ben drops 50 on you game 1. Lol!

Here's my shocked face that you missed the point.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The point is that they're db's weren't all that great to begin with. They were better than avg at best. Revis was really good, but he wasn't the Revis of old. Browner wasn't even a starter at the end of the season. Dennard was good to avg as was Arrington.

Because they were only avg at the db's overall means the drop off wasn't that much.

Squeelers will bet smoked by New England with Brady at the helm. There isn't anything terrifying about them.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BB likes to move the pieces around like on a chess board, and get the biggest bang for the buck, nothing new here ...

Last edited:

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're right, wishful thinking don't mean it will happen "for you".....
And as far as cheating, I guess Spygate just plain slipped your little biased mind....
I guess innocent teams get fined nearly 2 mil and 2 draft picks all the time in this league for being so honest and always playing by the rules....
Son, you need to eat a big ole 50 lb reality pill and wake up....Your team is known throughout the NFL and fan bases everywhere as being dishonest and have paid nearly 2 mil dollars in fines for doing so...
Now if you can't understand that, you need more help than I can give you....:rolleyes2:

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right, wishful thinking don't mean it will happen "for you".....
And as far as cheating, I guess Spygate just plain slipped your little biased mind....
I guess innocent teams get fined nearly 2 mil and 2 draft picks all the time in this league for being so honest and always playing by the rules....
Son, you need to eat a big ole 50 lb reality pill and wake up....Your team is known throughout the NFL and fan bases everywhere as being dishonest and have paid nearly 2 mil dollars in fines for doing so...
Now if you can't understand that, you need more help than I can give you....:rolleyes2:

Speaking of stupid dripping from people. Seems to be common amongst ratbird fans.:pound:

Ravskins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that those outcomes of yours are possible. The level of competition in the AFCE is not on the same level as the AFCN. Over the past four years, four times did a team come out of the AFCE (guess the team) to go into the playoffs. The AFCN has sent teams nine times and has the highest winning percentage in the conference over these four years.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of stupid dripping from people. Seems to be common amongst ratbird fans.:pound:

That's not trolling, that's toddler'ing....Quit embarrassing yourself and come up with something above a 3rd grade level......
What's next, Pats daddies can beat Ravens daddies ????

05_LFW_DrEvilLaugh_instory_zps7vphsnpv.jpg