• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Call-out To Baltimore Fans

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami hasn't got a shot in hell at winning that division, they have no qb what so ever. Like I said before the pats will win the division despite starting 0 n four, that's how bad the AFC Least is

I don't agree, I think Tanny is pretty good and getting better and they made some nice upgrades this off season...
That combined with NE's major losses in that secondary should make for a much better competition between them...
You know you have to restock after a while and NE is there I think....And that usually takes some real games to
get those holes filled efficiently....Remember us in 2013 ?

cravnravn

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
I don't see it Oldie, yea they got Suh, but the fan base is disgusted with ellerbee the let Wallace go?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't agree, I think Tanny is pretty good and getting better and they made some nice upgrades this off season...
That combined with NE's major losses in that secondary should make for a much better competition between them...
You know you have to restock after a while and NE is there I think....And that usually takes some real games to
One more time....
Jets beat buffalo, Buffalo beats Miami, Miami beats the Jets.
The "much improved" AFCE continues to beat each other up.
The extra competition is going to hurt Buffalo and Miami more than NE......

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see it Oldie, yea they got Suh, but the fan base is disgusted with ellerbee the let Wallace go?

Well a guy can hope can't he ?? :lol:
I want to play NE here at home in the playoffs, so I'm rooting for Miami, Bills, Jets or the sand lot team, anybody..
:D

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One more time....
Jets beat buffalo, Buffalo beats Miami, Miami beats the Jets.
The "much improved" AFCE continues to beat each other up.
The extra competition is going to hurt Buffalo and Miami more than NE......

Can you say "Pipe dream"....Put it down a while Southie, it's messing with your mind !!:nono:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Tannelhill is way better then what the Jets and Bills have at QB, but he's no ARs. Not a fan of over paying for Suh, but maybe it pays off at least for this year. I just have to see it, before I can believe it.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you don't.

That is a bit presumptuous, I'm not sure that without the ability to cheat in games, that they can even make the playoffs, and with that putrid secondary they will have, it looks even dimmer....

815-dean-just-sayin_zpsevuakns2.gif

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh it's turmoil at it's finest Sonny, and yes anything is possible, but just as probable to not win the division as to win it, and I think more because Miami can win those games with Brady in or out....
I know it's hard to see your team as less than what you're used to seeing, but without that secondary and Brady slowing down from slow already, remember that slow start last yr ?
It turned out good for you but you know, Butler made a miracle play or Brady would be the subject of retirement
right now....
If he was smart he would do it with the SB win but he won't !!

:L

images

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Tannelhill is way better then what the Jets and Bills have at QB, but he's no ARs. Not a fan of over paying for Suh, but maybe it pays off at least for this year. I just have to see it, before I can believe it.

Wait til Suh does the Bristol Stomp on Brady's leg, every window pane within 100 miles is gonna shatter from that
scream....Suh don't care, he likes to win at any cost also and he'll snap a leg to get it if need be...
Tom Tom is not gonna like the new Miami DL.....:crutch:

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These Raisin fans are cute. Lifeless and dull for sure, but cute in their own pathetic way.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait til Suh does the Bristol Stomp on Brady's leg, every window pane within 100 miles is gonna shatter from that
scream....Suh don't care, he likes to win at any cost also and he'll snap a leg to get it if need be...

Yeah, after winning multiple championships in Detroit he is exactly what Miami needs to bring that winning mentality to south beach.

Oh wait :L

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Detroit defensive line was better than Miami's. Brady seemed to like the D-line with Suh just fine! 34-9

Patriots Beat: Pats tame Lions with lopsided 34-9 win - Sports - MetroWest Daily News, Framingham, MA - Framingham, MA