• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Call-out To Baltimore Fans

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
almost a month later and this guy is still going...............its absolutely crazy that one person could be this obsessed
I'm seriously thinking I should start that poll I suggested earlier. What you think NE?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no, i choose not to engage you

You whine about it being discussed by me, yet you don't seem to have an issue with those that discuss it if they happen to be anti Pats/Brady. Huh, wonder why that is?:scratch:

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm seriously thinking I should start that poll I suggested earlier. What you think NE?

Same question I posed to him, why do you never complain about those still talking about it on these boards that happen to be anti Pats/Brady? Take Tgann for example, he is around daily complaining about Brady yet you seem to not pay any mind.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Night Harold. Till tomorrow where I'll spend more time showing you're wrong. :suds::yes:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same question I posed to him, why do you never complain about those still talking about it on these boards that happen to be anti Pats/Brady? Take Tgann for example, he is around daily complaining about Brady yet you seem to not pay any mind.
Well I think Tgann makes a good case, for sure he isn't the court jester. To be court jester, you got to go be yond just thinking your team and guys are great, you got to be able to be blind to any proof that your hero did wrong. Your special ...way above any other Oats fans.. ( screw it I'm just going to go with Oats when referring to Pats, I'm tired of correcting auto correct) . Talk to you tomorrow .

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I think Tgann makes a good case, for sure he isn't the court jester. To be court jester, you got to go be yond just thinking your team and guys are great, you got to be able to be blind to any proof that your hero did wrong. Your special ...way above any other Oats fans.. ( screw it I'm just going to go with Oats when referring to Pats, I'm tired of correcting auto correct) . Talk to you tomorrow .

So when a player is accused of something though there is no evidence linking said player you aren't supposed to defend them. Got it!:thumb:

As each day passes more information comes out against the league office, yet yourself and others keep holding on to Brady violating an equipment rule. At this point all that is left is a couple of texts between a couple of boy men. None of which even implicates Brady.

Early on you held the high ground, but now you are reduced to standing on a couple of pebbles that lack context.

This has nothing to do with facts, and everything to do with hatred of the Patriots and Brady, pure and simple.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So when a player is accused of something though there is no evidence linking said player you aren't supposed to defend them. Got it!:thumb:

As each day passes more information comes out against the league office, yet yourself and others keep holding on to Brady violating an equipment rule. At this point all that is left is a couple of texts between a couple of boy men. None of which even implicates Brady.

Early on you held the high ground, but now you are reduced to standing on a couple of pebbles that lack context.

This has nothing to do with facts, and everything to do with hatred of the Patriots and Brady, pure and simple.

Hatred of Brady and Pats?

no player gets hated on more then Flacco he just doesn't cheat. Take out the cheating and Brady isn't hated on. Get it?

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L That boy has an extra chromosome.

It seems anyone that isn't blinded by sheer Brady/Patriot homerisms is affected.

Silly delusional Pats homers. lol!

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems anyone that isn't blinded by sheer Brady/Patriot homerisms is affected.

Silly delusional Pats homers. lol!

Nope, your extra chromosome is due to your defective genetics. It has nothing to do with your blind hatred of Brady and the Pats.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, your extra chromosome is due to your defective genetics. It has nothing to do with your blind hatred of Brady and the Pats.

Ever notice that all u Patriot fans get butthurt anytime another fan isn't blowin Brady or NE?

Ever notice how much your QB and team are always the team or QB accused of cheating?

Ever notic how no other team is always in a scandal?

Didn't think u did its bc u r a homer and u know no better....

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe it's just me, but I'd want to see my team beat the crap out of Baltimore, much like the other 30 teams. Well, that goes along with my somewhat arrogant personality, anyways. I personally hope my schedule allows for me to attend the game on December 20th. I expect quality football, win or lose
.:2cents:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ever notice that all u Patriot fans get butthurt anytime another fan isn't blowin Brady or NE?

Ever notice how much your QB and team are always the team or QB accused of cheating?

Ever notic how no other team is always in a scandal?

Didn't think u did its bc u r a homer and u know no better....

Yeah Balt is never in any type of scandal Rex!!!! Signed Ray R, Ray L,Suggs and Ngata

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have any of you guys ever considered seeking professional help??

Talk about OCD.........you guys are in serious need of Percicet

The problem with all of you is that none of you can stay on the tracks.

Baltimore as a city has an incredibly rich history of Sports success in Football and baseball. Team names be damned. Once you start going to specific teams, then the city part of it goes straight to hell. The Ravens are not the Colts, nor are they the Browns. The Ravens cannot lay claim to Jimmy Brown or anything to do with the Indianapolis version of the Colts. They can lay claim to Unitas and possibly the greatest football championship game ever played with the New York Giants, but those have nothing to do with today's Ravens.

I'm so old I can remember when the Baltimore Bullets were a threat to the Celtics Championships.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Balt is never in any type of scandal Rex!!!! Signed Ray R, Ray L,Suggs and Ngata

Dumping bleach on your girl (after you beat her) and her child is considered "good discipline" in Baltimore :L

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dumping bleach on your girl (after you beat her) and her child is considered "good discipline" in Baltimore :L

The gene pool (more like a primordial ooze) Tgann hatched out of could use a little bleach, no?

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have any of you guys ever considered seeking professional help??

Talk about OCD.........you guys are in serious need of Percicet

The problem with all of you is that none of you can stay on the tracks.

Baltimore as a city has an incredibly rich history of Sports success in Football and baseball. Team names be damned. Once you start going to specific teams, then the city part of it goes straight to hell. The Ravens are not the Colts, nor are they the Browns. The Ravens cannot lay claim to Jimmy Brown or anything to do with the Indianapolis version of the Colts. They can lay claim to Unitas and possibly the greatest football championship game ever played with the New York Giants, but those have nothing to do with today's Ravens.

I'm so old I can remember when the Baltimore Bullets were a threat to the Celtics Championships.

True, but where's the fun in that?

For the record, I was a fan of the Colts and the Orioles when I was a youngster. I had posters of Johnny Unitas and 1/2 the Orioles roster in my room. Hell, I named my second boy after an Orioles legend.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, but where's the fun in that?

For the record, I was a fan of the Colts and the Orioles when I was a youngster. I had posters of Johnny Unitas and 1/2 the Orioles roster in my room. Hell, I named my second boy after an Orioles legend.

Cal Ripken Jr Racer