• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Call-out To Baltimore Fans

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the evidence needed to show Brady been doing this for a while. You can fog up the Colts game and did they deflate there, but no doubt in my mind that Brady has been doing this for years and couldn't grasp that he finally got call out for it. I don't think it was really a secret, to many folks knew this was so, thus the complaints.
Not going to try to change your mind and don't bother trying to change my mind. We'll find out eventually.

Yet your opinion isn't based on any actual facts.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet your opinion isn't based on any actual facts.
No that would be your opinion which is based on being a homer and finding some unbelievable explaination for those texts.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No that would be your opinion which is based on being a homer and finding some unbelievable explaination for those texts.

In what part of the texts do you find Brady in violation of the equipment rules?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In what part of the texts do you find Brady in violation of the equipment rules?
For gods sakes. He's unhappy with the balls, we are suppose to believe that this is because of the air pressure before the pressure is check? You got one of them saying or making a threat to go to ESPnN and tell all. Trust me only a homer Pats fans doesn't get that Brady wanted the balls deflated after the refs checked them.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For gods sakes. He's unhappy with the balls, we are suppose to believe that this is because of the air pressure before the pressure is check? You got one of them saying or making a threat to go to ESPnN and tell all. Trust me only a homer Pats fans doesn't get that Brady wanted the balls deflated after the refs checked them.

So two morons had an jr high text converstation and that is proof positive Brady ordered the code red?:L

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So two morons had an jr high text converstation and that is proof positive Brady ordered the code red?:L
Yeah hate on a couple of working joes, call them idiots. I can see why others thought you could be JDM.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're not?
Nope just a couple of working joes. Should of been no problems, but then you got this Prima Donna who feels he don't have to follow any rules he think are stupid and he starts to apply the pressure on the underlings to do something they know isn't right. Now that where the problems start. I sure they were so scared of getting caught that sometimes they let out less air then Brady would of liked.
Look anyone looking from the outside see's this, even Pats fans see this, with the exception of you.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope just a couple of working joes. Should of been no problems, but then you got this Prima Donna who feels he don't have to follow any rules he think are stupid and he starts to apply the pressure on the underlings to do something they know isn't right. Now that where the problems start. I sure they were so scared of getting caught that sometimes they let out less air then Brady would of liked.
Look anyone looking from the outside see's this, even Pats fans see this, with the exception of you.

so your whole opinion is based on assumptions you applied?:L

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There fixed it for you homer .

What assumptions have I applied? I have only used the facts as known at this point.

The Wells report is falling to pieces, and you are clinging on to a couple of texts between a couple of man boys.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What assumptions have I applied? I have only used the facts as known at this point.

The Wells report is falling to pieces, and you are clinging on to a couple of texts between a couple of man boys.
That the equipment folks were not talking about letting air out after they were checked. Obviously they were.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you know this how from their texts? Oh right assumptions on your part.
Look NE I know I can't change your mind and you should know you can't change mine. So how about we let this play out and quit rehashing the same old same old?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look NE I know I can't change your mind and you should know you can't change mine. So how about we let this play out and quit rehashing the same old same old?

You are certainly welcome to feel free to be wrong and stick with it.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
almost a month later and this guy is still going...............its absolutely crazy that one person could be this obsessed