• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Call-out To Baltimore Fans

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me make it clear then. I don't think Brady will take to the Feds, but any thing is possible when it comes to delusion , you being a prime example. What I will take a stand on is no way no how do the Feds ( if they except the case) rule against the NFL here. No chance in hell. It that enough of a stand for you? If not tough shit.

Not what you were saying a handful of days back, Wonder why you changed it?

He will take it to the feds. In fact within 24 hours of the appeal ruling coming out he will file for a restraining order against the league on the punishment factor. (Unless it's on a weekend or a holiday, then next open court day.)

My hunch is he wants it heard in front of the NLRB, that part I'm unsure of how they will proceed. (And by him I mean the NFLPA.)

The only way I see him not taking it to the feds is if it's reduced to zero, and I don't think anyone believes that's going to happen.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tgann you might just be the dumbest poster on these boards. :nod:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No it had to do with A Colts fan, not fans. Nice try though. :L:pound::pound:
Funny thing I went back pages and pages and didn't see hide or hair of a Colts fans. Who is this imaginary Colt fan you speak of?
Show us the post, then show us how your post was revalent.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not what you were saying a handful of days back, Wonder why you changed it?

He will take it to the feds. In fact within 24 hours of the appeal ruling coming out he will file for a restraining order against the league on the punishment factor. (Unless it's on a weekend or a holiday, then next open court day.)

My hunch is he wants it heard in front of the NLRB, that part I'm unsure of how they will proceed. (And by him I mean the NFLPA.)

The only way I see him not taking it to the feds is if it's reduced to zero, and I don't think anyone believes that's going to happen.
Show me the post or STFU.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny thing I went back pages and pages and didn't see hide or hair of a Colts fans. Who is this imaginary Colt fan you speak of?
Show us the post, then show us how your post was revalent.

It's because it was never on this thread. It carried over here by tgann. Then others started chiming in, even using this thread title as proof that I'm somehow wrong.:lol:

Reading comprehension of the mob is lacking to say the least.:nod:

It was an exchange from "Who wins the AFC East?" Post #128

Cravnravn was taking about being a Colts fan and bragging about how the Colts used to used the Pats as doormats, so I responded pointing out how the tide turned in the 80's. I chose a game in 84 that was a particular bad beat down of the Colts and dropped Baltimore from it since they no longer were in Baltimore.

Tgann ran with it because he's a moron, and because it was moved from one thread to another others jumped in because they had no reference point, kind of like you did.

Cravnravn: No you don't, it would be like the early 70's when my then Baltimore Colts would use the Boston Pats as door mats.h

Me: Ahh the old days. Remember that game Nov 18th 1984? That was awesome! The Colts were unstoppable.

Oh wait my bad Pats 50 Colts 17.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just quit with putting words in my mouth then. Pretty simple...don't you think?

Right.:L

If I happen to remember the thread I'll try and find time to take a look. It was more than a week ago.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's because it was never on this thread. It carried over here by tgann. Then others started chiming in, even using this thread title as proof that I'm somehow wrong.:lol:

Reading comprehension of the mob is lacking to say the least.:nod:

It was an exchange from "Who wins the AFC East?" Post #128

Cravnravn was taking about being a Colts fan and bragging about how the Colts used to used the Pats as doormats, so I responded pointing out how the tide turned in the 80's. I chose a game in 84 that was a particular bad beat down of the Colts and dropped Baltimore from it since they no longer were in Baltimore.

Tgann ran with it because he's a moron, and because it was moved from one thread to another others jumped in because they had no reference point, kind of like you did.
So never on this thread? :lol: That explains every thing, your using this thread to respond to some unknown Colts fan from another thread. Makes sense...we all do that no doubt.:doh: Keep up the good work NE ( I hope posters don't confuse NW with you). I think I need to start a pole for the official court jester for SportsHoopla. You have my nomination NE.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So never on this thread? :lol: That explains every thing, your using this thread to respond to some unknown Colts fan from another thread. Makes sense...we all do that no doubt.:doh: Keep up the good work NE ( I hope posters don't confuse NW with you). I think I need to start a pole for the official court jester for SportsHoopla. You have my nomination NE.

I wasn't the one making it a point in posting here talking about something on another thread. So using your logic you can't respond to someone on a thread if they are referring to another thread. Got it.:thumb:

I didn't move the converstation to this thread, tgann did.

Or you could just admit you fell for the mob rule and knew nothing about any of it. But I won't hold my breath, you don't strike me as someone that admits being wrong.:clap:

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
popcorn_seinfeld.gif

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Show me the post or STFU.
Just quit with putting words in my mouth then. Pretty simple...don't you think?
i'll make it easy for you...

Ahh the old days. Remember that game Nov 18

Cravn was in the middle of telling NEPatsfan how Baltimore use to kick the chit out of the Boston Patriots. Then NEPatsfan comes back with this doozy clearly about The Baltimore Colts not remembering of course The Colts had already moved to Indy. Now he's trying to clawback his comment bc he looks like a dumb f**k. lol

Now Patsfan is pretending he was talking about Indy... That's why I call him no the magic man! "Now u see it now you don't! lol

From NEPATSfan
Ahh the old days. Remember that game Nov 18th 1984? That was awesome! The Colts were unstoppable.Oh wait my bad Pats 50 Colts 17.

FRom Cravn
QUOTE: SORRY TO CALL you a dumb ass, but November 1984, the Baltimore Colts were non existent, they were in indy

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cravn was in the middle of telling NEPatsfan how Baltimore use to kick the chit out of the Boston Patriots. Then NEPatsfan comes back with this doozy clearly about The Baltimore Colts not remembering of course The Colts had already moved to Indy. Now he's trying to clawback his comment bc he looks like a dumb f**k. lol

Now Patsfan is pretending he was talking about Indy... That's why I call him no the magic man! "Now u see it now you don't! lol

From NEPATSfan
Ahh the old days. Remember that game Nov 18th 1984? That was awesome! The Colts were unstoppable.Oh wait my bad Pats 50 Colts 17.

FRom Cravn
QUOTE: SORRY TO CALL you a dumb ass, but November 1984, the Baltimore Colts were non existent, they were in indy

Shorter version. Tgann is a moron with no reading comprehension skills.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shorter version. Tgann is a moron with no reading comprehension skills.
Tell us again how u are an expert on Baltimore sports... Just once please... Ur dropping gold today! Lol

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell us again how u are an expert on Baltimore sports... Just once please... Ur dropping gold today! Lol

I said that when? Oh right you made it up, just like when you inserted "Baltimore" into what I posted even though I never said it.

You're a desperate tool. :clap:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys on a scale of 1 to 10. 10 being the funniest, how funny has NE been? I give him a solid 10. Next question, should I add a poll?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys on a scale of 1 to 10. 10 being the funniest, how funny has NE been? I give him a solid 10. Next question, should I add a poll?

And Harold defects from having to admit he was a fool and fell for what tgann was spinning.

Here's my shocked face,

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

From NEPATSfan

FRom Cravn

Wow what a derailed thread. Craven did say that the Pats were Balt Colts doormats in 70's, true. NEPatsfan jumped to 1984 but never said Balt as shown above but Colts. Tgann says above that Cravin said that Balt Colt used to kick the shit out of the Boston patriots but in the 70's it was the NEW England Patriots. Crazy shit here

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow what a derailed thread. Craven did say that the Pats were Balt Colts doormats in 70's, true. NEPatsfan jumped to 1984 but never said Balt as shown above but Colts. Tgann says above that Cravin said that Balt Colt used to kick the shit out of the Boston patriots but in the 70's it was the NEW England Patriots. Crazy shit here

Hehe "Boston Patriots". When was the last game there? 1970? I was an infant.

Good catch Sonny.:suds: