• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Call-out To Baltimore Fans

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is titled Call out to Baltimore Fans, so when you speak of the Colts you are speaking of the Baltimore Colt's, you happened to bring up an Indy colts score, which we honestly could give 2 fucks about. Hell I had to go look up the score you posted, caus I know I didn't have a team in 84 to root for.

You chose not to root for them because the left, that's your choic; however they were still the Colts. And because they were still the Colts I went ahead and picked on them, apparently not being aware that every single Baltimore fan from that time frame stopped rooting for them because the moved.:L:pound::pound:

On a side note, when it looked like the Pats were possibly going to St Luis after giving it a lot of thought I had decided I would stick with them. WTF do I care what town/city they are in.:nod:

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow! You are so full of crap. Your trying to burn Colts fans in a Raven thread? Yeah...we believe you....not. I don't think Jelly or Ted are anywhere around. Not sure they would even click on this thread, since it's about the Ravens, but if they do, I'm sure they'll get a good laugh out this.

No it had to do with A Colts fan, not fans. Nice try though. :L:pound::pound:

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's simply stunning the level of stupidity that exists by other fans.:pound::pound:

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta love the mob mentality, especially how it trys to close ranks after being exposed. What's even funnier is it's mostly the same morons that fell for the Wells report and now can't deal with it being debunked.:nod:

cravnravn

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
You chose not to root for them because the left, that's your choic; however they were still the Colts. And because they were still the Colts I went ahead and picked on them, apparently not being aware that every single Baltimore fan from that time frame stopped rooting for them because the moved.:L:pound::pound:

On a side note, when it looked like the Pats were possibly going to St Luis after giving it a lot of thought I had decided I would stick with them. WTF do I care what town/city they are in.:nod:

Bullshit, stop back pedaling, its getting you nowhere

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deflection? Yup.

Nope, just pointing out your ignorance of things.

As for this subject a Colts fan from back in the day made a comment. I responded to said fan about the Pats taking the Colts to the shed. And yet you, along with others on here due to poor reading comprehension couldn't even recognize that I had dropped Baltimore from it. Now you fools are relying on that one fan being the one guy that didn't cheer for them any longer.

Funny thing is I recall a rather large number of MD plates at that game. He must have been the one guy that dropped them.:lol:

This level of stupidity by the usual suspect of posters on these boards is exactly why the Brady thing is even a story. They lack the basic reading ability to understand general facts.:nod:

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit, stop back pedaling, its getting you nowhere

Then show where I called them the Baltimore Colts in my comment to you.:pound:

You called them Baltimore and I didn't. You ran with it, and failed. :nod:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, just pointing out your ignorance of things.

As for this subject a Colts fan from back in the day made a comment. I responded to said fan about the Pats taking the Colts to the shed. And yet you, along with others on here due to poor reading comprehension couldn't even recognize that I had dropped Baltimore from it. Now you fools are relying on that one fan being the one guy that didn't cheer for them any longer.

Funny thing is I recall a rather large number of MD plates at that game. He must have been the one guy that dropped them.:lol:

This level of stupidity by the usual suspect of posters on these boards is exactly why the Brady thing is even a story. They lack the basic reading ability to understand general facts.:nod:
Your becoming a joke, even to Pats fans. Your level of being a homer know no bounds, you won't give a inch, even when it's obvious your wrong and just made a little boo boo, you compound it it with denials and giving your usual, which is to question the poster smarts and bias, funny stuff coming from someone with no grip on reality. You said I was a joke to Pats fans? I don't think so, many are good friends of mine I feel.
Try to adjust your posts NE, admit when your wrong, and take a less bias approach to all things Pats and Brady. You would gain tons more respect.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thread title is all I need to see, its plain as day, you screwed up, just admit it

Nice try. Then why were you commenting on being a Colts fan? Then whine about being given a hard time about a game that was played a half year later and you were the one person that was no longer a Fan of the Colts because they hurt your little snowflake feelings and excercised their capitalist right to move to where they felt they could make the most money.:nod:

Sure you held fast and didn't watch a single game hoping for them to win that season.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your becoming a joke, even to Pats fans. Your level of being a homer know no bounds, you won't give a inch, even when it's obvious your wrong and just made a little boo boo, you compound it it with denials and giving your usual, which is to question the poster smarts and bias, funny stuff coming from someone with no grip on reality. You said I was a joke to Pats fans? I don't think so, many are good friends of mine I feel.
Try to adjust your posts NE, admit when your wrong, and take a less bias approach to all things Pats and Brady. You would gain tons more respect.

You don't admit being wrong when you are not. Nice try though. And if you actually knew me you would know that I do admit when I'm wrong. On this one I am not. It was comment directed at a specific Colts fans.

Now on the subject of being wrong I'm sure you will be all over these boards admitting such when the Brady case is filed with the feds right?