• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Call-out To Baltimore Fans

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From the "who wins the AFC East thread" NEPatsfan flexes his intellectual muscle on cravn101.... lol

QUOTE=NEPatsfan:Ahh the old days. Remember that game Nov 18th 1984? That was awesome! The Colts were unstoppable.

Oh wait my bad Pats 50 Colts 17.

QUOTE=cravn101
Not to call you a dumb ass, but November 1984, the Baltimore Colts were non existent, they were in indy
*******************************************************************************************
NEPatsfan --Please teach us more about Baltimore Colts history and how the NE Patriots beat up on us in November of 1984 by a score of 50-17 when they were in Indianapolis.

How did it go again I'm an idiot with cranial inversion position? LMFAO!!!!!/QUOTE]

Ahhh the MD public education system on full display again.

How can you be so stupid to not see that I referenced them only as the Colts in that post?

What a fning moron you are.:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please tell us again about how great the education system is in MD.:pound::pound::pound:[/QUOTE]

Notice I didn't rever to them as the Baltimore Colts and only the Colts. LMFAO you are a complete tool.

Please tell us again about how great the education system is in MD.:pound::pound::pound:

So in an obvious conversation about the Baltimore Colts with cravn101 you attempt to slam him by twisting the conversation to a November 84 game that has NOTHING to do with the Ravens where your Patriots beat the Indianapolis Colts 50-17? Citing a beating of a different team to a Ravens fan about a team not the Ravens? lol!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the best you could come up with after 5 hour delay?

The magic man!

:pound:

Last edited:

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please tell us again about how great the education system is in MD.:pound::pound::pound:

So in an obvious conversation about the Baltimore Colts with cravn101 you attempt to slam him by twisting the conversation to a November 84 game that has NOTHING to do with the Ravens where your Patriots beat the Indianapolis Colts 50-17? Citing a beating of a different team to a Ravens fan about a team not the Ravens? lol!!!!!!!!!!!!

The magic man!

:pound:[/QUOTE]

You're stupidity knows no ends. He referenced the Colts, and I jokingly had a flashback to the days of beating on them, the Colts.

You're the idiot that ran with it and now looks like a total moron. Keep licking those windows buddy. :thumb:

Oh and as for the delay. I was on the roof of my house installing the new antenna. Unlike you I don't live on here. I would still be up there working on it, but there is a severe storm moving through the area and it will have to weight till tomorrow.:yes:

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So according to your logic, when my parents divorced in 1970 I should have just forgotten everything about my father, and when my mom remarried in 75 I should have welcomed him like he was my birth dad?.

I was johnnyu's UPS man for 3 years, we got to rub elbows quite a few times.
I remember the Baltimore Colts - now the Indy Colts. I worked summer camp one Superbowl year. Met Bubba Smith and company. I was a Colts fan when I started watching football because of Bubba.
Not saying you should forget. They moved. The team you now root for is a different team.....

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The magic man!

You're stupidity knows no ends. He referenced the Colts, and I jokingly had a flashback to the days of beating on them, the Colts.

You're the idiot that ran with it and now looks like a total moron. Keep licking those windows buddy. :thumb:

Oh and as for the delay. I was on the roof of my house installing the new antenna. Unlike you I don't live on here. I would still be up there working on it, but there is a severe storm moving through the area and it will have to weight till tomorrow.:yes:[/QUOTE]

MAGIC MAN!!!!

:pound::pound:

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh and as for the delay. I was on the roof of my house installing the new antenna. Unlike you I don't live on here. I would still be up there working on it, but there is a severe storm moving through the area and it will have to weight till tomorrow.:yes:

MAGIC MAN!!!!

:pound::pound:[/QUOTE]

You find your lack of basic reading comprehension funny? I would be angry if I were you at the shitty ass public school system in MD.:nod:

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The magic man!

Oh and as for the delay. I was on the roof of my house installing the new antenna. Unlike you I don't live on here. I would still be up there working on it, but there is a severe storm moving through the area and it will have to weight till tomorrow.:yes:[/QUOTE]

Btw the Colts are in Indianapolis and have been since March 1984.

You really are trying to be Brady. Lying and cheating is the culture.

Lol!!!!

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lol!!!![/QUOTE]

I already mentioned the date, where the f have you been. March 29th 1984 to be precise, the day after my birthday. I remember it well.

You're a complete tool who lacks even the most basic reading comprehension.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also I can't believe you didn't even pick up on the obvious typo in my post. Further proof of your lack of reading comprehension I guess.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its OK nepatsfan, us old fucks will keep you in check :)

Somebody needs to keep the magic man in check...

Now u see me... Well u know the rest...lol

Colts? November 84? Solid gold.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Notice I didn't rever to them as the Baltimore Colts and only the Colts. LMFAO you are a complete tool.

Right, you figured bring up the Indianapolis Colts losing to the Pats was some kind of burn to Baltimore fans?
Yeah....sure...we all believe you.:doh: Why not man up and admit you screwed up? Not the Pats way?

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lol!!!!

I already mentioned the date, where the f have you been. March 29th 1984 to be precise, the day after my birthday. I remember it well.

You're a complete tool who lacks even the most basic reading comprehension.[/QUOTE]

Give it up man....
ashton-kutcher-punkd.jpg

cravnravn

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00

This thread is titled Call out to Baltimore Fans, so when you speak of the Colts you are speaking of the Baltimore Colt's, you happened to bring up an Indy colts score, which we honestly could give 2 fucks about. Hell I had to go look up the score you posted, caus I know I didn't have a team in 84 to root for.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right, you figured bring up the Indianapolis Colts losing to the Pats was some kind of burn to Baltimore fans?
Yeah....sure...we all believe you.:doh: Why not man up and admit you screwed up? Not the Pats way?

Good to see you suck at comprehension still Harold. It was a burn to Colts fans. Nice try though.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're a complete tool who lacks even the most basic reading comprehension.

Give it up man....
ashton-kutcher-punkd.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Not in the least. Notice I didn't post Baltimore.

One thing that is interesting, those commenting are all the morons that actually believe the Wells report. :pound::pound::pound::pound:

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is titled Call out to Baltimore Fans, so when you speak of the Colts you are speaking of the Baltimore Colt's, you happened to bring up an Indy colts score, which we honestly could give 2 fucks about. Hell I had to go look up the score you posted, caus I know I didn't have a team in 84 to root for.

Right, because no thread ever winds down other roads.:L

Your post was of the Colts, I responded with a comment about the Colts, never mentioning Baltimore.

The retard is strong in you.:pound:

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh no you don't Southie, I'm old enough to remember the Baltimore Colts titles, what am I supposed to do forget those titles ever happened? Well that isn't happening, and I've thought my adult kids all about the Baltimore Colts and Baltimore's sports history,

Why are you talking about the Colts in a thread about the Ravens?:scratch:
:pound::pound:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to see you suck at comprehension still Harold. It was a burn to Colts fans. Nice try though.
Wow! You are so full of crap. Your trying to burn Colts fans in a Raven thread? Yeah...we believe you....not. I don't think Jelly or Ted are anywhere around. Not sure they would even click on this thread, since it's about the Ravens, but if they do, I'm sure they'll get a good laugh out this.