• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Call-out To Baltimore Fans

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread just refuses to die. Last year it felt as if it were Seattle posters vs the Hoop, now it's Pats fans vs the Hoop. TC needs to arrive in the worst way.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give it up man....
ashton-kutcher-punkd.jpg

Not in the least. Notice I didn't post Baltimore.

One thing that is interesting, those commenting are all the morons that actually believe the Wells report. :pound::pound::pound::pound:[/QUOTE]

There she Grows.....:director:
2f92be5626a4a0eaefd67affaca32a1a.jpg

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta love mob mentality. There are some great studies on it, worth learning about via some very well done documentaries. :lm:

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

One thing that is interesting, those commenting are all the morons that actually believe the Wells report. :pound::pound::pound::pound:

[/QUOTE]

Your posts would be funnier if you would make the pics fit the screen a bit, so that it wasn't needed to scoll in order to see the whole thing for the joke. Just sayin' Oldman.

cravnravn

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
Gotta love mob mentality. There are some great studies on it, worth learning about via some very well done documentaries. :lm:

Heck yea, there was a great documentary on the mob in NY on Tuesday night, I was definitely glued to the tube for that one.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't admit being wrong when you are not. Nice try though. And if you actually knew me you would know that I do admit when I'm wrong. On this one I am not. It was comment directed at a specific Colts fans.

Now on the subject of being wrong I'm sure you will be all over these boards admitting such when the Brady case is filed with the feds right?
Nope, only if he wins it. Personally I doubt he does so, but if does he loses. If I'm wrong, I promise to admit it. What about you?

cravnravn

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
Or you could admit you fd up and missread what I was posting. You know, follow the truth.

I misread nothing, I commented how my Baltimore Colts treated the 70's pats as doormats and you replied with you 50-17 score, I put you in your place, go reread this thread.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, only if he wins it. Personally I doubt he does so, but if does he loses. If I'm wrong, I promise to admit it. What about you?

You said it wouldn't go to the feds, why the change?

I'm all ready on record stating I will admit it if I'm wrong. I predicted he would win getting the punishment tossed in regards to the equipment violation claim, but the phone thing is a toss up since it's going to be a ruling on the CBA and it's scope, something a judge can go either way on.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I misread nothing, I commented how my Baltimore Colts treated the 70's pats as doormats and you replied with you 50-17 score, I put you in your place, go reread this thread.

I did, and I called them the Colts and not the Baltimore Colts like you claim I did. You were wrong because you assumed something and along with others just can't admit it.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said it wouldn't go to the feds, why the change?

I'm all ready on record stating I will admit it if I'm wrong. I predicted he would win getting the punishment tossed in regards to the equipment violation claim, but the phone thing is a toss up since it's going to be a ruling on the CBA and it's scope, something a judge can go either way on.
Did I say it won't or did I say I doubt it would? I really do doubt that it will. We shall see.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Your posts would be funnier if you would make the pics fit the screen a bit, so that it wasn't needed to scoll in order to see the whole thing for the joke. Just sayin' Oldman.[/QUOTE]

liar-liar-i-cant-lie-o.gif

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your posts would be funnier if you would make the pics fit the screen a bit, so that it wasn't needed to scoll in order to see the whole thing for the joke. Just sayin' Oldman.

liar-liar-i-cant-lie-o.gif
[/QUOTE]

September is coming in a hurry, need to be up to game form by then.:thumb:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you nuanced it. That is not a stand.
Let me make it clear then. I don't think Brady will take to the Feds, but any thing is possible when it comes to delusion , you being a prime example. What I will take a stand on is no way no how do the Feds ( if they except the case) rule against the NFL here. No chance in hell. It that enough of a stand for you? If not tough shit.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

One thing that is interesting, those commenting are all the morons that actually believe the Wells report. :pound::pound::pound::pound:

2f92be5626a4a0eaefd67affaca32a1a.jpg
[/QUOTE]

So perfect. NEPatsfan is just a lying dumbo.