• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Call-out To Baltimore Fans

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow what a derailed thread. Craven did say that the Pats were Balt Colts doormats in 70's, true. NEPatsfan jumped to 1984 but never said Balt as shown above but Colts. Tgann says above that Cravin said that Balt Colt used to kick the shit out of the Boston patriots but in the 70's it was the NEW England Patriots. Crazy shit here
Sonny I being to mean here? Could be, I do like messing with over the top homers. Briz and Purguy come to mind.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sonny I being to mean here? Could be, I do like messing with over the top homers. Briz and Purguy come to mind.

Lol Harold how bout know it all, but would rather work for min wage then do a piss test for the man and make millions JDM

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol Harold how bout know it all, but would rather work for min wage then do a piss test for the man and make millions JDM
Yeah that guy was pure joy to mess with. Him and NE have this never say die thing going on, one of mods thought they be one and the same, but no..they are different posters.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hehe "Boston Patriots". When was the last game there? 1970? I was an infant.

Good catch Sonny.:suds:
And Cravn was talking about the Boston Patriots

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm sorry this Pat fan is on a steady diet of delusion. And in the other threD he was telling us Baltimore fans how much he knows and we don't about Baltimore sports... Pure comedy.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah that guy was pure joy to mess with. Him and NE have this never say die thing going on, one of mods thought they be one and the same, but no..they are different posters.

I am in fact the one and only NEP. Not familiar with this other person you mention.

And you never say die when you know you are right. Only the weak do.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry this Pat fan is on a steady diet of delusion. And in the other threD he was telling us Baltimore fans how much he knows and we don't about Baltimore sports... Pure comedy.

Says the guy that puts words in other peoples mouths.

Yeah that's it. Are you ever right about anything? I mean really, anything?

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says the guy that puts words in other peoples mouths.

Yeah that's it. Are you ever right about anything? I mean really, anything?
Ok I'm done Uve been embarrassed enough...

Thank you.

Last edited:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am in fact the one and only NEP. Not familiar with this other person you mention.

And you never say die when you know you are right. Only the weak do.

If JDM was reading this he would salute you. No doubt in my mind. As for who JDM is, use the search advance to check out his posts , but you need to go to the water cooler and PF to really get what he's about,
. Truly one of kind.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If JDM was reading this he would salute you. No doubt in my mind. As for who JDM is, use the search advance to check out his posts , but you need to go to the water cooler and PF to really get what he's about,
. Truly one of kind.
I'll take a look when I get a chance.

I usually goof off doing this when I'm working out of town and killing time before falling asleep.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
. Truly one of kind.

How I feel about the Patriot haters on these boards.

"Open up your hate and let it flow into me"

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take a look when I get a chance.

I usually goof off doing this when I'm working out of town and killing time before falling asleep.
You get this is all in good fun on my part? You really do have this never admit your wrong thing in common with JDM, but I doubt you would agree with the majority of his views, pretty radical, some were plain snobbish blue blood kind of views, other we're very liberal over the top views. Like he would never submit to a drug test, he'd rather pass up up a mega salary then submit to a drug test? Oh he has some gems, if you find the time you'll be doing this :L on a regular basis, when reading his posts. Also yes he was a Pats fan. Damn IPad keeps auto correcting Pats to Oats.:lol: Don't know what that's about, but it's a pain in the butt.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You get this is all in good fun on my part? You really do have this never admit your wrong thing in common with JDM, but I doubt you would agree with the majority of his views, pretty radical, some were plain snobbish blue blood kind of views, other we're very liberal over the top views. Like he would never submit to a drug test, he'd rather pass up up a mega salary then submit to a drug test? Oh he has some gems, if you find the time you'll be doing this :L on a regular basis, when reading his posts. Also yes he was a Pats fan. Damn IPad keeps auto correcting Pats to Oats.:lol: Don't know what that's about, but it's a pain in the butt.

I'm far to the right so I doubt he and I would agree on much. lol

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How I feel about the Patriot haters on these boards.

"Open up your hate and let it flow into me"

Heavy metal music? Never cared for it. Maybe just to old to get it. Besides I'm not a Pats hater, I just think Brady is guilty as charged and has been doing this for a long time. Small offense as far as benefit, but huge when it comes down to following the rules and feeling you don't have to follow some stinking silly rule because...well your a legend, what's the NFL going to do? Right? I want him to get his 4 games( which I feel is light in the first place). Doesn't make me a Pats hater. I think Kraft got fooled, think the penalty was laid on the wrong party , clearly it was Brady that was behind this and I think he even lied to Kraft about it rather then man up.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heavy metal music? Never cared for it. Maybe just to old to get it. Besides I'm not a Pats hater, I just think Brady is guilty as charged and has been doing this for a long time. Small offense as far as benefit, but huge when it comes down to following the rules and feeling you don't have to follow some stinking silly rule because...well your a legend, what's the NFL going to do? Right? I want him to get his 4 games( which I feel is light in the first place). Doesn't make me a Pats hater. I think Kraft got fooled, think the penalty was laid on the wrong party , clearly it was Brady that was behind this and I think he even lied to Kraft about it rather then man up.

The problem you have, as does the league, there is literally no evidence he violated an equipment rule.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem you have, as does the league, there is literally no evidence he violated an equipment rule.

Oh and I meant to mention, I'm not a big heavy metal guy either. Just love that one line.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the evidence needed to show Brady been doing this for a while. You can fog up the Colts game and did they deflate there, but no doubt in my mind that Brady has been doing this for years and couldn't grasp that he finally got call out for it. I don't think it was really a secret, to many folks knew this was so, thus the complaints.
Not going to try to change your mind and don't bother trying to change my mind. We'll find out eventually.