• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Call-out To Baltimore Fans

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh no you don't Southie, I'm old enough to remember the Baltimore Colts titles, what am I supposed to do forget those titles ever happened? Well that isn't happening, and I've thought my adult kids all about the Baltimore Colts and Baltimore's sports history,
I remember the Baltimore Colts - now the Indy Colts. I worked summer camp one Superbowl year. Met Bubba Smith and company. I was a Colts fan when I started watching football because of Bubba.
Not saying you should forget. They moved. The team you now root for is a different team.....

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember the Baltimore Colts - now the Indy Colts. I worked summer camp one Superbowl year. Met Bubba Smith and company. I was a Colts fan when I started watching football because of Bubba.
Not saying you should forget. They moved. The team you now root for is a different team.....

That's true. I remember Baltimore fans crying bloody murder when the Colts left yet had no problem taking the Browns from Cleveland.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Did you really meet Bubba Smith? That's so cool!!!!! Always seemed liked he'd be a SUPER nice guy, plus he's "High Tower" from Police Academy, so he rules for that too!!!

blue_suns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's true. I remember Baltimore fans crying bloody murder when the Colts left yet had no problem taking the Browns from Cleveland.

Maybe because Cleveland was guaranteed a new team when it happened? And they got to keep their records/logo/name?

Baltimore had to wait over 10 years and 2 expansion teams later to get a new team. Cleveland got theirs back in 3. Apples and oranges.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe because Cleveland was guaranteed a new team when it happened? And they got to keep their records/logo/name?

Baltimore had to wait over 10 years and 2 expansion teams later to get a new team. Cleveland got theirs back in 3. Apples and oranges.

Except that's not how it happened. You should probably go back and read up on it first. That's how it ended up, but not started.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except that's not how it happened. You should probably go back and read up on it first. That's how it ended up, but not started.

So how exactly how did it start? School us...

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you really meet Bubba Smith? That's so cool!!!!! Always seemed liked he'd be a SUPER nice guy, plus he's "High Tower" from Police Academy, so he rules for that too!!!
Yes, I met Bubba. He was a defining personality in my development. A better man I have not met.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So how exactly how did it start? School us...

Idiots like yourself are impossible to teach. No matter what proof is provided you simply stay in a cranial rectal inversion position.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Idiots like yourself are impossible to teach. No matter what proof is provided you simply stay in a cranial rectal inversion position.

Aka you don't know sh*t and ur just spouting ur dumba*s mouth again.

I get it.

cravnravn

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
Why don't you try to tell us the difference in the sneak out, and the move. This should be Good, let me get a coffee and some smokes.

cravnravn

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00

So according to your logic, when my parents divorced in 1970 I should have just forgotten everything about my father, and when my mom remarried in 75 I should have welcomed him like he was my birth dad?.

I was johnnyu's UPS man for 3 years, we got to rub elbows quite a few times.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

From the "who wins the AFC East thread" NEPatsfan flexes his intellectual muscle on cravn101.... lol

QUOTE=NEPatsfan:Ahh the old days. Remember that game Nov 18th 1984? That was awesome! The Colts were unstoppable.

Oh wait my bad Pats 50 Colts 17.

QUOTE=cravn101
Not to call you a dumb ass, but November 1984, the Baltimore Colts were non existent, they were in indy
*******************************************************************************************
NEPatsfan --Please teach us more about Baltimore Colts history and how the NE Patriots beat up on us in November of 1984 by a score of 50-17 when they were in Indianapolis.

How did it go again I'm an idiot with cranial inversion position? LMFAO!!!!!

:10::10::10::10::10::10::10::10::10::10::10::10::10::10:

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Gee...I could have sworn the Browns were still in Cleveland.

The Colts name and history was stolen from the city of Baltimore. Baltimore went 13 years without a football team because Tagliabue was in Jack Kent Cooke's pocket as the freakin' Redskins were shoved down our throats (I became a Cowboys fan). Modell would have never moved here if Tagliabue had done the right thing and put an expansion team in Baltimore (instead chose Carolina and freakin' Jacksonville???). Baltimore was a foundation city of the NFL as we know it today and royally got the shaft because of greed.

Comparing the two situations is idiotic.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have read about the Boston Patriots of the AFL. They were the last professional football team Boston ever had. Now you have to root for the Providence Patriots.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gee...I could have sworn the Browns were still in Cleveland.

The Colts name and history was stolen from the city of Baltimore. Baltimore went 13 years without a football team because Tagliabue was in Jack Kent Cooke's pocket as the freakin' Redskins were shoved down our throats (I became a Cowboys fan). Modell would have never moved here if Tagliabue had done the right thing and put an expansion team in Baltimore (instead chose Carolina and freakin' Jacksonville???). Baltimore was a foundation city of the NFL as we know it today and royally got the shaft because of greed.

Comparing the two situations is idiotic.
Shhh...

dont tell NEPatsfan this I think he is about to drop some knowledge on us about Baltimore football again... :pound:

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shhh...

dont tell NEPatsfan this I think he is about to drop some knowledge on us about Baltimore football again... :pound:

life-is-good_zps44i3xhnd.jpg

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have read about the Boston Patriots of the AFL. They were the last professional football team Boston ever had. Now you have to root for the Providence Patriots.

That why I root for them, Providence is my city

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aka you don't know sh*t and ur just spouting ur dumba*s mouth again.

I get it.

That's the whole point, you don't get it. You're completely ignorant on the subject at hand, and react and comment emotionally instead of through critical thought.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From the "who wins the AFC East thread" NEPatsfan flexes his intellectual muscle on cravn101.... lol

QUOTE=NEPatsfan:Ahh the old days. Remember that game Nov 18th 1984? That was awesome! The Colts were unstoppable.

Oh wait my bad Pats 50 Colts 17.

QUOTE=cravn101
Not to call you a dumb ass, but November 1984, the Baltimore Colts were non existent, they were in indy
*******************************************************************************************
NEPatsfan --Please teach us more about Baltimore Colts history and how the NE Patriots beat up on us in November of 1984 by a score of 50-17 when they were in Indianapolis.

How did it go again I'm an idiot with cranial inversion position? LMFAO!!!!!

:10::10::10::10::10::10::10::10::10::10::10::10::10::10:

Notice I didn't rever to them as the Baltimore Colts and only the Colts. LMFAO you are a complete tool.

Please tell us again about how great the education system is in MD.:pound::pound::pound: