• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Call-out To Baltimore Fans

blue_suns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:dingdingding:Another lucky winner from Mary Land Congratulations skippy.

I'll make you a deal. I'll start talking football if you can refrain from making insults of someone's team/fanbase (not just the Ravens) out of nowhere.

Let's see who blinks first.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll make you a deal. I'll start talking football if you can refrain from making insults of someone's team/fanbase (not just the Ravens) out of nowhere.

OK I'm waiting. Game on. Does this include Tgann? That's not really fair.

blue_suns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK I'm waiting. Game on. Does this include Tgann? That's not really fair.

I don't speak for all Ravens fans and I'm not his dad.

You want Ravens fans to start talking football? Fine. Not like we weren't anyways.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You want Ravens fans to start talking football? Fine. Not like we weren't anyways.

Well I beg to differ. Tgann and OldSchool talk tons more shit than football. I'd much rather talk football with good natured jabs. But those two make that almost impossible. Still waiting to talk some football with a Raven fan. While biting my lip. Unless you consider this football banter?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I beg to differ. Tgann and OldSchool talk tons more shit than football. I'd much rather talk football with good natured jabs. But those two make that almost impossible. Still waiting to talk some football with a Raven fan. While biting my lip. Unless you consider this football banter?
Oldschool will play it either way. If you want to banter, he'll keep it going. As far as the other, I suggest ignore.
Most of the Ravens fans aren't any worse than us. You certainly have to recognize that biting on all the troll threads has made you a favorite target?
Thicker skin or better earplugs will solve a lot of problems here. Blue is right, want to talk football?
Don't fall for the trolls.....

blue_suns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't mind some light-hearted jabs in between talking football. Every fanbase has people that talks more shit than football.

I'll gladly discuss football around here when it's not deflategate related. It is the offseason, there aren't many things to talk about until training camp/preseason anyways.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Says the ratbird fan. :lol:

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I hope you're not, that would be incestuous.
:bolt:

Ravskins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fact Baltimore can't keep a team. Your city sucks. 2 little SB trophies isn't that cute:second::second:

You're right about the two little trophies. It took the club 17 long years to get them. You got your first one after how many years of existence?

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right about the two little trophies. It took the club 17 long years to get them. You got your first one after how many years of existence?

You seem soooo familiar. Just pure imagination I'm sure since we're so dumb.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uhoh......

Amazing how these posters in and around DC all seem to have the same shitty trolling style that they just can't mask. Different people though. The last one was in NOVA and as soon as I outted him he disappeared and never showed up again. Purely speculation that it's reptec

Last edited:

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing how these posters in and around DC all seem to have the same shitty trolling style that they just can't mask. Different people though. The last one was in NOVA and as soon as I outted him he disappeared and never showed up again. Purely speculation that it's reptec
This guy has been behaving......

Last edited by a moderator:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not discrediting it. However, the Patriots in the past 14 years have gone to 6 and won 4. So you're two little trophies and appearances is just that, cute.

So I guess you don't consider the Colts or Browns legacy when accounting for how long it took your city to win a SB?

Ravskins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dude, I am actually chatting football with others on the Ravens board. Look at my post history. BTW, I can't respond to smack with a little smack myself?

Ravskins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not discrediting it. However, the Patriots in the past 14 years have gone to 6 and won 4. So you're two little trophies and appearances is just that, cute.

So I guess you don't consider the Colts or Browns legacy when accounting for how long it took your city to win a SB?

The Browns are the Browns history but the Colts got their first one a long time ago and have three championships while in Baltimore. The Ravens have their own history and I'm proud of what they have accomplished so far. It is amazing what the Pats have accomplished during the Brady era but it did take 40 years to get there.....

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Browns are the Browns history but the Colts got their first one a long time ago and have three championships while in Baltimore. The Ravens have their own history and I'm proud of what they have accomplished so far. It is amazing what the Pats have accomplished during the Brady era but it did take 40 years to get there.....

Technically the Colts had 4 NFL championships while in Baltimore. They beat the Browns in the NFL championship game before losing to the Jets in Super Bowl III.

Baltimore has 6 all together.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Technically the Colts had 4 NFL championships while in Baltimore. They beat the Browns in the NFL championship game before losing to the Jets in Super Bowl III.

Baltimore has 6 all together.
Too funny!
So you are claiming the Colts wins for the Ravens record?
Or you are morphing the stats? What should we call them then? The Covens?
Maybe the Patriots should include the Giants SB wins? After all, that's who they used to root for in Boston.....

th