• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Call-out To Baltimore Fans

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mouthieinnc I hear u moved in with ur boyfriend in Hawaii?

Good move u kids will be happy.
Sonny thinks I live in Hawaii. I live in Okinawa.
th
Tcann

blue_suns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you come up with this all by yourself? First the only three ass clowns I insult (hurt their feelings deserve it). You are now approaching their level of stupid. Welcome to the club.

Unlike you and some of the other posters I don't allow my feelings to get hurt or get involved, The post you quoted me as not having a life, I'm 12, lame ass inslults refers to what? The facts? No one has been posting on your board. Pat Fans are passionate and we do pay attention to what is going on even during the off season or when our team has a bad year. Which is hard for mist of us to remeber. Pot calling the kettle black just maybe?

Take a number the line is getting long for whinny ass posters like yourself. We make exceptions for Ratbird fans. You get to move to the head of the line.

.....So you are 12. That's all you had to say.

Don't hurt your brain trying to use ratbird in a different insult next time, okay sport? :thumb:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.....So you are 12. That's all you had to say.

Don't hurt your brain trying to use ratbird in a different insult next time, okay sport? :thumb:

Ding, Ding Ding :postwhore:Once again proving the point that Ratbird fans have zero to say about football. No wonder there is no one on your board. It would be a very lonely place insulting each other (all three ratbird fans that post on here).

Nice going Champ. I wish I was only 12. Maybe you have too much 12 on the brain. Tom Brady wears number 12?

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You got it hallway right! I'm just 5000 miles further.
I'm still on a rock in the middle of the Pacific.....
and u still have your boyfriend. All is good.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ding, Ding Ding :postwhore:Once again proving the point that Ratbird fans have zero to say about football. No wonder there is no one on your board. It would be a very lonely place insulting each other (all three ratbird fans that post on here).

Nice going Champ. I wish I was only 12. Maybe you have too much 12 on the brain. Tom Brady wears number 12?

Talks sh*t all day gets butthurt when same is done to her. Welcome to NE delusion.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:yawning:I'm still waiting on somone from Mary Land to post something about football.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:yawning:I'm still waiting on somone from Mary Land to post something about football.
^brady is a cheat. That all u need to know about NE football. Next.:thumb::thumb:

blue_suns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:pound:This is priceless. All I've seen you do is talk shit to other people on the this board and never adding anything to discussions and you have the nerve to say that? Maybe people would actually talk football with you if every other word wasn't some dumbass comment and not get butthurt when someone calls you out on it :noidea:

Why do you even care how many Ravens fans are on here? Like I said before, it's a fucking game. Why you choose to obsess over trivial shit is beyond me. The other Pats fans seem to get this....

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^brady is a cheat. That all u need to know about NE football. Next.:thumb::thumb:
Fact Baltimore can't keep a team. Your city sucks. 2 little SB trophies isn't that cute:second::second:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound:This is priceless. All I've seen you do is talk shit to other people on the this board and never adding anything to discussions and you have the nerve to say that? Maybe people would actually talk football with you if every other word wasn't some dumbass comment and not get butthurt when someone calls you out on it :noidea:

Why do you even care how many Ravens fans are on here? Like I said before, it's a fucking game. Why you choose to obsess over trivial shit is beyond me. The other Pats fans seem to get this....
If ratterd fans could talk football at least they would have one post on their own board in 5 months. Give it a break clown. 500 of your post that only talk shit. Come back when your acne clears up.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If ratterd fans could talk football at least they would have one post on their own board in 5 months. Give it a break clown. 500 of your post that only talk shit. Come back when your acne clears up.
Weak even for a troll...

Go back to the NE board ur too weak for the general board. What a goof.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So ez...oozing butthurt... lol

:thumb:
As typically done, you make zero sense and speak nothing of football. How does your city being a piece of dung, only having 2 SB's, inability to retain a team = Butthurt? Big Pappa 69 come back to earth and get into the game.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weak even for a troll...

Go back to the NE board ur too weak for the general board. What a goof.
At least we discuss football there. Once again you exemplify stupid:dingdingding:.

blue_suns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good god, this person's inferiority complex is funny and sad at the same time.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As typically done, you make zero sense and speak nothing of football. How does your city being a piece of dung, only having 2 SB's, inability to retain a team = Butthurt? Big Pappa 69 come back to earth and get into the game.

Only a Delusional NE fan would try to call out a Baltimore fan on a thread named "call out to Baltimore Ravens fans" for Not talking football. If you guys are looking for friends beat it we don't like cheats.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good god, this person's inferiority complex is funny and sad at the same time.
:dingdingding:Another lucky winner from Mary Land Congratulations skippy.