• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Call-out To Baltimore Fans

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big Pappa 69 must've been eliminated from the Co-Ed Softball tourney already. He has nothing else to do.
I heard they have a great duck pin league you could join.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's really interesting is that OP asked a very easy question......"why no activity on the Ravens board?". It immediately turns in a "Fuck You, the Patriots suck, Your sister is retarded".

But the question never gets answered.

Personally, I find it strange that Ravens fans have posted more on the Patriots' board since February than in their own board. I checked the Ravens board about two weeks ago and there hadn't been any activity since April.

The reason we Patriots fans believe that Ravens fans are trolls is because we start threads on our board to discuss our team and certain Raven fans can't resist the urge to enter our board to insult and try to belittle our thoughts and statements. Yet you don't have any discussions in your board. There can only be two reasons why there is such a lack of activity....

1. You have nothing positive to say about the Ravens
2. There is nothing positive to say about the Ravens

I find both extremely difficult to believe.
3. There are only three Ratbird Trolls? I called a maid to go into their board and remove the cobwebs.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats fans trolled the Ravens board after the playoff game so the idiot homerism goes both ways.

Not to mention, it's the offseason. Why do you expect there to be a bunch of traffic there now anyways? There is really much to discuss right now.
Exactly the point. NE Fans are active before, during and after the season. Ratbird fans not so much.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I repeat:

Since 2000
the Baltimore Ravens have

4 AFC North Division championships
10 playoff appearances
2 AFC Conference Championships
UNDEFEATED in 2 Super Bowl Championships

..amazing.

It speaks for itself.

:clap:
Is that the NFL best through that period?

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly the point. NE Fans are active before, during and after the season. Ratbird fans not so much.

4 posts in a row? put the computer away walk out of the basement and get some fresh air.image.jpg

blue_suns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So you're saying Pats fans have no life and cling to their precious team all year because they have nothing better to do?

And are you fucking 12? All you do is post lame ass insults at people for liking a team. It's a fucking game, man. Relax.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're saying Pats fans have no life and cling to their precious team all year because they have nothing better to do?

And are you fucking 12? All you do is post lame ass insults at people for liking a team. It's a fucking game, man. Relax.

Exactly. These NE idiots start every thread then bitch when people comment on it or on the general board. Fkng delusional cheaters.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SportsHoopla has experienced a lot of Baltimore fans coming here - with much to say.
I'm not seeing a lot of Ravens support on the Ravens board. I here a little Steelers trash-talk and a whole lot of New England Patriots Superbowl Champions trash talk. I'm not seeing a lot of action on the Ravens board.
Perhaps you really don't have anything to say about your own team?
I'm calling out OldSchool, Tgann, Craven Raven, BlueMoon, etc, to support your team or STFU!
Please, Ravens comments only......

Ur a moron. The end.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your BFF Southie/Mouthieinc lives there now
Finally moved in with his boyfriend,huh?

Just a couple young kids holding hands, wearing waist chains, and walking the beach. Good for them.

:clap:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Did you come up with this all by yourself? First the only three ass clowns I insult (hurt their feelings deserve it). You are now approaching their level of stupid. Welcome to the club.

Unlike you and some of the other posters I don't allow my feelings to get hurt or get involved, The post you quoted me as not having a life, I'm 12, lame ass inslults refers to what? The facts? No one has been posting on your board. Pat Fans are passionate and we do pay attention to what is going on even during the off season or when our team has a bad year. Which is hard for mist of us to remeber. Pot calling the kettle black just maybe?

Take a number the line is getting long for whinny ass posters like yourself. We make exceptions for Ratbird fans. You get to move to the head of the line.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. These NE idiots start every thread then bitch when people comment on it or on the general board. Fkng delusional cheaters.
Another weekend with no Co-Ed softball I see.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 posts in a row? put the computer away walk out of the basement and get some fresh air.View attachment 16833
Yes ass clown, unlike you my geographically boundaries are not restricted by the local law agencies. I'm in Thailand. 14 hours ahead of PST. That's why you see me and Southie, who is in Okinawa (that's Japan) for you. We know the educational system in Mary Land isn't that good. We make a lot of posts while you sleep dreaming of another title and hoping your team stays in town. I'm glad you're around it keeps me in shape. Because you're like a live punching bag.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tcann:
th

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes ass clown, unlike you my geographically boundaries are not restricted by the local law agencies. I'm in Thailand. 14 hours ahead of PST. That's why you see me and Southie, who is in Okinawa (that's Japan) for you. We know the educational system in Mary Land isn't that good. We make a lot of posts while you sleep dreaming of another title and hoping your team stays in town. I'm glad you're around it keeps me in shape. Because you're like a live punching bag.
Yawn.