• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Call-out To Baltimore Fans

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have never posted on the Patriots board here or CBS I dont think. Not into homerism and like the general boards

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have never posted on the Patriots board here or CBS I dont think. Not into homerism and like the general boards

This. I also have local boards where I interact with 1000s of fellow Ravens' fans about the state of the team. I certainly have no need to do that here.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This. I also have local boards where I interact with 1000s of fellow Ravens' fans about the state of the team. I certainly have no need to do that here.
Totally agree...

Too much inhouse discussion about the same chit all day... Plus NE fans are so much fun.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's really interesting is that OP asked a very easy question......"why no activity on the Ravens board?". It immediately turns in a "Fuck You, the Patriots suck, Your sister is retarded".

But the question never gets answered.

Personally, I find it strange that Ravens fans have posted more on the Patriots' board since February than in their own board. I checked the Ravens board about two weeks ago and there hadn't been any activity since April.

The reason we Patriots fans believe that Ravens fans are trolls is because we start threads on our board to discuss our team and certain Raven fans can't resist the urge to enter our board to insult and try to belittle our thoughts and statements. Yet you don't have any discussions in your board. There can only be two reasons why there is such a lack of activity....

1. You have nothing positive to say about the Ravens
2. There is nothing positive to say about the Ravens

I find both extremely difficult to believe.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's really interesting is that OP asked a very easy question......"why no activity on the Ravens board?". It immediately turns in a "Fuck You, the Patriots suck, Your sister is retarded".

Personally, I find it strange that Ravens fans have posted more on the Patriots' board since February than in their own board. I checked the Ravens board about two weeks ago and there hadn't been any activity since April.

The reason we Patriots fans believe that Ravens fans are trolls is because we start threads on our board to discuss our team and certain Raven fans can't resist the urge to enter our board to insult and try to belittle our thoughts and statements. Yet you don't have any discussions in your board. There can only be two reasons why there is such a lack of activity....

SonnyBlack doesn't go to the Patriots board I think he said and u turds aren't calling him out. U ladies finally won a championship after 10 long years and after losing 2 and all of a sudden seem like ur running the show. Ur not ur still just Turds. I don't think I have ever posted in the NE board that I can remember. I am blessed enough to have snuff of ur fan base in the general who need to go there?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SonnyBlack doesn't go to the Patriots board I think he said and u turds aren't calling him out. U ladies finally won a championship after 10 long years and after losing 2 and all of a sudden seem like ur running the show. Ur not ur still just Turds. I don't think I have ever posted in the NE board that I can remember. I am blessed enough to have snuff of ur fan base in the general who need to go there?

True Tgann I dont and you hardly ever see me start a thread on general board,too many start up beating dead horse issues over and over. But like a few have mentioned, being off season not much to talk about, and most are funny

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are only 2 other people who are somewhat active on the Falcons board. I can see why some fans come to the general board if they want to talk about football.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SonnyBlack doesn't go to the Patriots board I think he said and u turds aren't calling him out. U ladies finally won a championship after 10 long years and after losing 2 and all of a sudden seem like ur running the show. Ur not ur still just Turds.
True Tgann I dont and you hardly ever see me start a thread on general board,too many start up beating dead horse issues over and over. But like a few have mentioned, being off season not much to talk about, and most are funny

I agree not sure why Ravens fans are being singled out by NE fans for being on the general board when they spend all day on the general board. perplexing.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are only 2 other people who are somewhat active on the Falcons board. I can see why some fans come to the general board if they want to talk about football.
exactly.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Most of what I see from NE fans on the general board is them defending Brady or talking sh*t about teams they fear. except for Sonny Black who actually talks football.

blue_suns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pats fans trolled the Ravens board after the playoff game so the idiot homerism goes both ways.

Not to mention, it's the offseason. Why do you expect there to be a bunch of traffic there now anyways? There is really much to discuss right now.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats fans trolled the Ravens board after the playoff game so the idiot homerism goes both ways.

Not to mention, it's the offseason. Why do you expect there to be a bunch of traffic there now anyways? There is really much to discuss right now.
There are live posts on the Ravens board now - thanks to a few Ravens fans with some pride in their team and something to post.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are live posts on the Ravens board now - thanks to a few Ravens fans with some pride in their team and something to post.
Ohh so that's why U post so much on the general board. Pride?

Delusion.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes, some of us did and we got carried away in the excitement of the moment.
It was a very exciting game - almost painful to watch. It did go both ways.
Wile there certainly will be more to talk about come pre-season, there is football to talk about now.
I know you spend most of your posting time on the political forum but perhaps you can "visit" the Ravens board.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, some of us did and we got carried away in the excitement of the moment.
It was a very exciting game - almost painful to watch. It did go both ways.
Wile there certainly will be more to talk about come pre-season, there is football to talk about now.
I know you spend most of your posting time on the political forum but perhaps you can "visit" the Ravens board.
^drama queen. Worry about ur self queenie