• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Call-out To Baltimore Fans

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which, clearly, is what this thread is all about. A legit no-trolling, stick-to-the-facts, lets-talk-football thread.
This sounds like football talk:noidea:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some awfully dumb shit has been said in this thread. Patriots fans are gnawing at our pantlegs, practically begging us to talk football, because presumably Ravens fans don't talk football like Patriots fans do. Let's forget that Baltimore is a true football town while Bostonborough is a Red Sox town that learned what a Patriot was yesterday.
Are we talking about the Colts, Browns or Ratbirds?

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are we talking about the Colts, Browns or Ratbirds?

Gaytriot cheaters want to pretend to talk football but only offer insults. Truly a sign of weakness and anxiety in NE.

:clap:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gaytriot cheaters want to pretend to talk football but only offer insults. Truly a sign of weakness and anxiety in NE.

That is good. So what's the over under on how long this current team stays in that "football" town?

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is good. So what's the over under on how long this current team stays in that "football" town?
About the same amount of years it took the Boston Patriots to win their first Super Bowl.

What did it take 40ish years?

Took at Ravens 4 and 17 to have 2 and be undefeated in Super Bowls.

What's the Patriots record in Super Bowls?

1000>500

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
About the same amount of years it took the Boston Patriots to win their first Super Bowl.

What did it take 40ish years?

Took at Ravens 4 and 17 to have 2 and be undefeated in Super Bowls.

What's the Patriots record in Super Bowls?

1000>500

As we have all come to expect, you continue to deflect and cherry pick. What does having three different franchises in one city verse one that has remained in "their" non-football city have to do with records?

One team from NE has 4 SBs = # of the combination of three teams. Or 2xs as many as tge current team tgar resides in Mary Land. Or less years then it took your current team to win one.
Did I cover all the possibilities that you can cherry pick from?
You really enjoy losing don't you?

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As we have all come to expect, you continue to deflect and cherry pick. What does having three different franchises in one city verse one that has remained in "their" non-football city have to do with records?

One team from NE has 4 SBs = # of the combination of three teams. Or 2xs as many as tge current team tgar resides in Mary Land. Or less years then it took your current team to win one.

Your busted ass franchise Boston Patriots took over 40 years to win a championship. My Ravens took 4 years and is undefeated in Super Bowls.

If that's losing I'll take it..,,

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cherry picking??? Ur right one team NE has 4 Super bowl wins ****

And 4 Super Bowl losses tied with most losses in NFL history. Great history u have going ...lol

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much of a baseball addict as I am, football really needs to come along now. Offseason doldrums are dreadful.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your busted ass franchise Boston Patriots took over 40 years to win a championship. My Ravens took 4 years and is undefeated in Super Bowls.

If that's losing I'll take it..,,
Don't forget while cherry picking your Cleveland Steamer Rat bird team didn't win their 1st till 2001. Too much math for me to figure out ALL those years of futility. Then another 12 years till they sniffed a 2nd one. Isn't that cute? We know reading comprehension is not your strong suit, what about math? NE 2Xs as many as the famed Steamer Ratbird connection and same amount as the Steamer, Ratbirds and Dolts.
Either way you lose. Thanks for playing, now back to Sunday school for you junior.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't forget while cherry picking your Cleveland Steamer Rat bird team didn't win their 1st till 2001. Too much math for me to figure out ALL those years of futility. Then another 12 years till they sniffed a 2nd one. Isn't that cute? We know reading comprehension is not your strong suit, what about math? NE 2Xs as many as the famed Steamer Ratbird connection and same amount as the Steamer, Ratbirds and Dolts.
Either way you lose. Thanks for playing, now back to Sunday school for you junior.

My little Gaytriot Half-whit how f^%#n dumb are u? First title was for the 2000 season. Try Google it'll help out a little for what Mother Nature and Mommy neglected in u.

sniffing and losing Super Bowls is only awesome in NE be its really just more losing ha dope. Us did go 0-2 for a 10 year stretch while blowing a perfect season while we all watched and laughed; more losing.

So far as traditions go how do I get u to comprehend that winning 2 and being undefeated in Super Bowls in 20 years of existence is better the being 0-2 in Super Bowls in your first 39 or so years like NE did?

The Yankees sure did give u a complex u r the new Jan Brady.

Ur shit is weak... School? Laughable season not even here yet just tuning u up with one glove on.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My little Gaytriot Half-whit how f^%#n dumb are u? First title was for the 2000 season. Try Google it'll help out a little for what Mother Nature and Mommy neglected in u.

sniffing and losing Super Bowls is only awesome in NE be its really just more losing ha dope. Us did go 0-2 for a 10 year stretch while blowing a perfect season while we all watched and laughed; more losing.

So far as traditions go how do I get u to comprehend that winning 2 and being undefeated in Super Bowls in 20 years of existence is better the being 0-2 in Super Bowls in your first 39 or so years like NE did?

Ur shit is weak... School? Laughable season not even here yet just tuning u up with one glove on.
I know it's hard for you to admit the current football team that resides in Mary Land are The Cleveland Ravens. It's yours own it. I know I get confused too on what team is/are the actual "Baltimore" team when everyone continues to jump ship but try, it's your sorry franchise.
If my team, the one you reref to as the current NFL franchise had only 1/2 the SB titles of my hated opponent. I like most people who didn't get on the special bus daily would not bring up Championships. Whether it took 1 or 100 hundred years tge Pats have TWICE AS many. I typed really slow so hopefully you could keep up this time.
4>2 .

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

OBTW there junior the RatTirds first SB was 28 January 2001. You really should learn a liitle about your team and football. That way not everyone on this board will need to CONSTANTLY correct your dumb ass.

blue_suns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the offseason, why would you expect there to be a lot of traffic going on there right now? You should ask this like a month into the season if nobody is there.

I'm sure most teams fans on here aren't on their own boards either.