• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Call-out To Baltimore Fans

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which, clearly, is what this thread is all about. A legit no-trolling, stick-to-the-facts, lets-talk-football thread.[/QUOT

*Lets talk football

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok lets real football. Oh wait can't give an honest opinion of the Patriots or its 10 NE trolls telling u u r hating, jealous, or an idiot.

How do we as Ravens fans get around "homer" NE fans? Maybe u know the secret?

Just keep whoopin on them until they've had enough, brother T....
There's only a few real idiots among them and they are clear to determine as they continue to cry and make a fool of themselves with every post....The others are just a little homerish , like us and just having a little fun when the opportunity arises....
Man, they're singing my song right there.....:D

tom-brady-memes-03-550x550_zpscjdwgiyj.jpg

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good for Belichick not protecting Brady. Too bad Kraft completely lacks any semblance of dignity or character to do the same.

Bunkamania

ESPN Defector
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I stated my reason clearly. Sorry I missed you. Haven't seen you around much.
I posted this thread and asked why you (Baltimore posters) don't post on your own board.
You have given me the answer. You have nothing to say. You only troll.
Very few posters do not troll. If you do not talk football, other than to troll, why be on an NFL board?
I go on other teams boards and sometimes even troll other teams boards. I think I get away with it because I usually talk football. I campaigned to get some ravens fans back here. I was even invited to another Ravens "only" forum by a couple of you guys. You are now here. Show us something.

I'm sorry that you feel that I am nothing but a troll but, if I was here at the Hoop to troll, I would start as many dumb ass threads as your "village idiot" Rock (sorry Rock). For the most part the general board has been used by the Hoopsters to mingle and have fun. Most of the time that involves making fun of other fan bases and teams' flat balls. There isn't a lot of overall football discussion here in the general forum and it isn't the fault of the Ravens' fans as you may think. When there are "real football talks" it quickly escalates into trolling which is what the vast majority likes.

Gann or, Money did start a real football thread this past week. It was regarding what teams did to fill holes over the off-season. Did you participate in that?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry that you feel that I am nothing but a troll but, if I was here at the Hoop to troll, I would start as many dumb ass threads as your "village idiot" Rock (sorry Rock). For the most part the general board has been used by the Hoopsters to mingle and have fun. Most of the time that involves making fun of other fan bases and teams' flat balls. There isn't a lot of overall football discussion here in the general forum and it isn't the fault of the Ravens' fans as you may think. When there are "real football talks" it quickly escalates into trolling which is what the vast majority likes.

Gann or, Money did start a real football thread this past week. It was regarding what teams did to fill holes over the off-season. Did you participate in that?

Apologies to you buncky. The "you" in my previous post was plural to the fans I called out - of which you were not one. When we get into preseason, real football talk will prevail. There will still be trolling but I expect that it will be more football and less trolling. OldSchool is entertaining and is well-liked even when he fails at troll. Money was part of a good rivalry back in the playoffs. Craven was an entertaining poster and just got back here.

Psycho

Deranged Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some awfully dumb shit has been said in this thread. Patriots fans are gnawing at our pantlegs, practically begging us to talk football, because presumably Ravens fans don't talk football like Patriots fans do. Let's forget that Baltimore is a true football town while Bostonborough is a Red Sox town that learned what a Patriot was yesterday.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some awfully dumb shit has been said in this thread. Patriots fans are gnawing at our pantlegs, practically begging us to talk football, because presumably Ravens fans don't talk football like Patriots fans do. Let's forget that Baltimore is a true football town while Bostonborough is a Red Sox town that learned what a Patriot was yesterday.

Baltimore has done pretty well for an expansion team. Props for not being the Jaguars....

Psycho

Deranged Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh shit. :L

Somebody wasn't watching football in 1996.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Psycho

Deranged Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bunkamania

ESPN Defector
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Southie was using the "Expansion Team" lingo as an insult.

Bunkamania

ESPN Defector
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we really wanted some football talk we should have a thread as to why Baltimore didn't get a team back in 95.

Jacksonville is a transplant town with very few real fans while Baltimore was hungry for football the snowy night that the Colts left town.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apologies to you buncky. The "you" in my previous post was plural to the fans I called out - of which you were not one. When we get into preseason, real football talk will prevail. There will still be trolling but I expect that it will be more football and less trolling. OldSchool is entertaining and is well-liked even when he fails at troll. Money was part of a good rivalry back in the playoffs. Craven was an entertaining poster and just got back here.

Hey, is Craven back on here now ?....I haven't seen him since I've been on here...We're old buds from back in the ESPN board days.....

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, is Craven back on here now ?....I haven't seen him since I've been on here...We're old buds from back in the ESPN board days.....
He was back I thought. I don't know, GenJac has brought back so many 2 year old threads I could be mistaken.....

Bunkamania

ESPN Defector
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't seen Craven but, Tgann has shown his head of late.