• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Call-out To Baltimore Fans

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, after winning multiple championships in Detroit he is exactly what Miami needs to bring that winning mentality to south beach.

Oh wait :L

Get ready, here it comes...

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why am I not surprised that a Raisin fan would be celebrating Suh's cowardly bullshit?

I guess it is a nice little microcosm of the mentality of the average Raisin fan. They know they can't beat Brady and NE so they need Miami (or Pittsburgh) to handle their business for them. :L

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get ready, here it comes...

"Throw in a defense that held the Detroit Lions without a touchdown and two outstanding special teams plays, and the team with the AFC's best record rolled over the team with the NFL's stingiest defense, 34-9 on Sunday, for their seventh straight win."

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Throw in a defense that held the Detroit Lions without a touchdown and two outstanding special teams plays, and the team with the AFC's best record rolled over the team with the NFL's stingiest defense, 34-9 on Sunday, for their seventh straight win."
Yeah, but for some reason the Dolphins seem to play the Pats tough.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Detroit defensive line was better than Miami's. Brady seemed to like the D-line with Suh just fine! 34-9

Patriots Beat: Pats tame Lions with lopsided 34-9 win - Sports - MetroWest Daily News, Framingham, MA - Framingham, MA

That was at Gillette Stadium, you know, where the audio is always mysteriously broken on the visiting team, and the sound of Psssssssst is often heard....:D.....Home field advantage is a big advantage especially to them...
But I'm just thinking out loud, Suh trying to cripple him and Wake trying to decapitate him, it can't be good...

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was at Gillette Stadium, you know, where the audio is always mysteriously broken on the visiting team, and the sound of Psssssssst is often heard....:D.....Home field advantage is a big advantage especially to them...
But I'm just thinking out loud, Suh trying to cripple him and Wake trying to decapitate him, it can't be good...

Audio is always broken on the visiting team? Feel free to post actual facts backing up that moronic statement.

My guess is it will be more inuendo and no actual facts.:clap:

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Audio is always broken on the visiting team? Feel free to post actual facts backing up that moronic statement.

Several teams have complained about it, but I'm sure you weren't listening, Corky....
1181087749_a_nice_day_zpswakl3ary.jpg

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why am I not surprised that a Raisin fan would be celebrating Suh's cowardly bullshit?

I guess it is a nice little microcosm of the mentality of the average Raisin fan. They know they can't beat Brady and NE so they need Miami (or Pittsburgh) to handle their business for them. :L

He hee I said Raisin fan he hee....

giggling school girl.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ur right bc cheating is way out of line we are talking about the patriots now. Pfffft!

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh it's turmoil at it's finest Sonny, and yes anything is possible, but just as probable to not win the division as to win it, and I think more because Miami can win those games with Brady in or out....
I know it's hard to see your team as less than what you're used to seeing, but without that secondary and Brady slowing down from slow already, remember that slow start last yr ?
It turned out good for you but you know, Butler made a miracle play or Brady would be the subject of retirement
right now....
If he was smart he would do it with the SB win but he won't !!

No I don't think he would have retired and he looked good again after his slow start, throwing darts. Brady lost 2 SB's on late 4th quarter D collapses after he gave the team a lead, and it would have been a tragedy to have it been 3 after he overcame a 10 point lead and gave the D a 4 point cushion, so just like the first Giants game, only a td can beat you. First Marshawn lynch catch and run for 20 yards, then Wilson does what he does best and grabbed another 20 yards, and then that crazy catch . Bout time he caught a break and no way Miami wins Div, in any would be Buffalo imo. Brady will try to go to his 7th SB and 5 win before he retires in 3 years, barring injury

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

.500 on your homefield in the playoffs and blowing u off ur home field advantage. Did u forget we are Ravens fans?

We expect to beat u in the playoffs and God forbid u ever play a playoff game in Baltimore.

BLOWOUT! Brady would be carried out. Lol

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.500 on your homefield in the playoffs and blowing u off ur home field advantage. Did u forget we are Ravens fans?

We expect to beat u in the playoffs and God forbid u ever play a playoff game in Baltimore.

2-2 v Brady post season and you expect to beat the Pats.

F

A

I

L

Yet again by you.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ur right bc cheating is way out of line we are talking about the patriots now. Pfffft!

Can't post about Pats w/o cheating mentioned. glad your team is full of upstanding citizens that have never violated policies( cheating)

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't post about Pats w/o cheating mentioned. glad your team is full of upstanding citizens that have never violated policies( cheating)

Or been involved in a double homicide then had a statue placed on full display in front of the stadium.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Usually game winners get carried out on their players shoulders, so yes

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or been involved in a double homicide then had a statue placed on full display in front of the stadium.

He is retired and Ngata has been traded , so can't talk about them for this upcoming season, can't live in the past. And I respected and still do both players, PED's only give u a little edge, still have to play the game and Lewis esp one of best linebackers I have seen #52 was a true team leader