• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Call-out To Baltimore Fans

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tgink we see more of that... The O carrying the D but I think there Offense could put up 35 a game on most teams... Bell and Co. Are going to be hard to stop.

No doubt they are in the mix. Pitt, Balt, Denver,NE and Indy seem to always be in the mix for the AFC last 15 years

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Admit it u have no formal education, never went to college, lack friends, and was always a failure in Both ur Daddy's eyes. We're friends just let it out. lol!!!

:pound::pound::pound:

Only part you got right is that I do have two men I consider to be my Father. My biological father who I got to meet in my teens, and the man who adopted me when I was three. Both were great men.

Everything else you failed at.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt they are in the mix. Pitt, Balt, Denver,NE and Indy seem to always be in the mix for the AFC.

I put a big ? on Denver, and won't know till late season. Going to have to see how Manning's arm holds up and unfortunately we won't be able to tell until then I don't beleive.

Meanwhile I'm keeping an eye on KC.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Neither are MD public schools.

The Naval Academy is a military college and not part of the MD public school system.

St. Johns is a private college and also happens not to be part of the MD public school system.

And more display of failed reading comprehension by you.

You really do suck at this. :pound::pound::pound:

Your weak attempts to twist my words again show a deficiency in intellect. blah blah blah... I know much more about those colleges then u will ever be able to Google. Please continue his is fun.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your weak attempts to twist my words again show a deficiency in intellect. blah blah blah... I know much more about those colleges then u will ever be able to Google. Please continue his is fun.

And yet you implied they were MD public schools.:pound::pound:

There was no twisting of words. I have been commenting on the MD public school system and how it has failed you, and you throw out the Naval Academy and a private college.:pound::pound:

Stop it, my sides hurt.:pound:

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only part you got right is that I do have two men I consider to be my Father. My biological father who I got to meet in my teens, and the man who adopted me when I was three. Both were great men.

Everything else you failed at.

This explains everything. Now let's move on and talk football

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I put a big ? on Denver, and won't know till late season. Going to have to see how Manning's arm holds up and unfortunately we won't be able to tell until then I don't beleive.

Meanwhile I'm keeping an eye on KC.

yeah but they are stacked on both sides of the ball. If Tebow can take them to the playoffs and win again, sure any decent QB can too. When you have Ware,Miller,Harris Jr,Ward and Talib on D, that's scary and their receiving core is outstanding

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah but they are stacked on both sides of the ball. If Tebow can take them to the playoffs and win again, sure any decent QB can too. When you have Ware,Miller,Harris Jr,Ward and Talib on D, that's scary and their receiving core is outstanding

That is true, but if Manning doesn't have the arm and they don't pull him, it willl drag them down even with all that talen. Does Manning have the ability to admit he needs to sit, is the question.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is true, but if Manning doesn't have the arm and they don't pull him, it willl drag them down even with all that talen. Does Manning have the ability to admit he needs to sit, is the question.

He supposedly did great this off-season , training with Cutliffe, so time will tell. I'm never counting out that cat after he came back after those 4 neck surgeries and played great

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It explains nothing to you since you have no knowledge of it.
It explains everything to me bc what u write and ur attack patterns are easily defined. Now I get it. Move on.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He supposedly did great this off-season , training with Cutliffe, so time will tell. I'm never counting out that cat after he came back after those 4 neck surgeries and played great

I wouldn't count him out either. Just not sure how he holds up, and will have to wait to find out.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It explains everything to me bc what u write and ur attack patterns are easily defined. Now I get it. Move on.

In your delusional world, sure.

What I understand is that you have a poor ability in the comprehension portion of reading.:nod:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't count him out either. Just not sure how he holds up, and will have to wait to find out.

true his arm has many many miles on it and will have to see how his legs are. He has played the 2nd most games of any QB ever and I could see him surpassing Favre

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
true his arm has many many miles on it and will have to see how his legs are. He has played the 2nd most games of any QB ever and I could see him surpassing Favre
I see Manning taking a thumping this year starting with game 1.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word is Hammer has gone to the Vatican to pray for Peyton
I'm sure he'll throw in a couple Hail Mary's that Brady doesn't win another SB. God forbid another MVP. Hammer will ned an exorcism for sure.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure he'll throw in a couple Hail Mary's that Brady doesn't win another SB. God forbid another MVP. Hammer will ned an exorcism for sure.

Speaking of Hail Mary's, can we rename the Flacco blind toss down the right sideline to try and draw a PI the modern Hail Mary?

It's one of the most annoying things to watch in football these days.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of Hail Mary's, can we rename the Flacco blind toss down the right sideline to try and draw a PI the modern Hail Mary?

It's one of the most annoying things to watch in football these days.
I'm thinking the Holy Joe is more appropriate. I may have to trade mark that before someone steals it.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word is Hammer has gone to the Vatican to pray for Peyton
I see the beatings bad and often on him. Lacks mobility and the speed of teams is just getting better.

He gets thumped this year.