• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bulls trade rose to the knicks

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,318.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe was young and didnt have serious injuries.

If Phil takes the Knicks to Montana for 1 month and explains what Team means perhaps they get it. But he's not coaching.

I'm not sure Rose or Melo are coachable. He would be the only guy in the league that could do it. But Phil ain't Coaching

Jerry West wasn't coaching the Lakers either when he sat down and talked to Kobe and Shaq. Some guys just have the IT factor and can make players listen. You don't have to be the coach necessarily.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jerry West wasn't coaching the Lakers either when he sat down and talked to Kobe and Shaq. Some guys just have the IT factor and can make players listen. You don't have to be the coach necessarily.

Young Kobe and Shaq > middle aged Melo and Rose

Phil helped those 2 in LA a bit as well

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@SJ76.....if Jackson can get Kobe to buy into what he's selling.....he can get Rose and Melo too also.

Hasn't Phil had enough time with Melo?

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 15,318.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Knicks get Whiteside......I'll agree they could make it to the ECF. I want him on the Lakers bad.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes!!!!!!!! i "heard" 2 things today, rose coming to NY and the dolans sold cablevision, and for about a second i was ALRIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT FINALLY MUTHER FORKERS YEAAAAAA we got something... then reality set in, dolans did not sell MSG so they still control the knicks and rangers.... then i read something very funny, that rose will probably trip and fall signing his contract missing the entire season.... back to misery!!

and DO NOT bring that fugazy no head all shoulders howard here

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is good for the game though. About time Teams start stacking the S*** out of their rosters. Its the only way to combat Lebron's colluders. They have had far too easy for farr too long. 3-4 All star/HOF'ers while other teams can't acquire talent especially in the east.

Knicks will be the head rivals to the Cavs. About time we get a more balanced talent based team in the east.

CodeBreaker

Dismember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is good for the game though. About time Teams start stacking the S*** out of their rosters. Its the only way to combat Lebron's colluders. They have had far too easy for farr too long. 3-4 All star/HOF'ers while other teams can't acquire talent especially in the east.

Knicks will be the head rivals to the Cavs. About time we get a more balanced talent based team in the east.
Nah. Heat would beat them in the playoffs

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hasn't Phil had enough time with Melo?

If I recall correctly, Melo is the guy that said the Knicks should build around Porzingis and that they should hire the guy that would be the best to develop PORZINGIS.

Melo of 2 Seasons ago would have never done that.

Maybe he's finally tired of all the losing and is ready to do things another way.

Why not try listening to the guy with two hands full of jewelry?

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I recall correctly, Melo is the guy that said the Knicks should build around Porzingis and that they should hire the guy that would be the best to develop PORZINGIS.

Maybe he's finally tired of all the losing and is ready to do things another way.

You and DJ are probably right. I haven't paid much attention to Melo and the Knicks at all. I was just going off of DJ's statement that if Phil got Kobe to buy in, then he can get Melo and Rose to buy in as well (I thought that DJ meant that Melo had not bought in yet).

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 15,318.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 15,318.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You and DJ are probably right. I haven't paid much attention to Melo and the Knicks at all. I was just going off of DJ's statement that if Phil got Kobe to buy in, then he can get Melo and Rose to buy in as well (I thought that DJ meant that Melo had not bought in yet).

Was referring to the person who said there's only one ball to go around. I agree Melo has bought in.....Phil can get Rose to and for Melo and him to share the ball on offense. Not to mention.....the young stud......Porzingis.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh, yeah, yeah.....I get it.

We will have more interesting things discuss tomorrow.

I have seen a few guys mentioned at #30.

Levert, Stone, Prince, Maker.....

You have a preference?

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 15,318.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know.

Zingers can play on the perimeter.

He and Whiteside would be filthy for a decade.

But, he and Pau would fit seamlessly.

Gasol has played for Jackson before is why I said it.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was pretty clear the Bulls had to blow up what they had. Better for everyone involved to move on from Rose