• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

are the best 2 teams in the superbowl?

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For all those INTS and crappy play Wilson had this past sunday, he lead Seattle on 3 td drives. (2 more then Aaron "the best team lost" Rodgers) Hell Seattles Punter had as many TD passes as arod. As hanz and franz say in his commercial, "im not going to sugar coat it thats not very good"
:lol::lol::lol:

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Correct, Seattle is not going to be concerned with the considerable shortcomings of Russell Wilson or their pass rush until they lose a game.

:whistle:

Man and to think with such a bad QB and Pass rush they still somehow found themselves back in the superbowl. Whats the league to do if they sure up those positions.. lol

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's not forget Seattle's mere 3* game win streak against GB all came in Seattle with two of those games coming down to the last play of the game and one of them possibly considered the most controversial ending in modern NFL history. Let's not act as if Seattle has absolutely whipped ass.

You do realize Seattle tried desperately hard to give you this last game and still won right?
I'm not trying to be mean because if the roles were reversed I've be seriously upset by that loss, but the facts are Seattle was fucking horrible in 2 of the 3 phases for 56 minutes and still won. Gave your team the ball 5 times on fairly short fields. And still won. Had Wilson not been off for that much time and Kearse played as well as he typically does and Baldwin doesn't show why he doesn't belong in kick off duty, etc that game would have been another blow out. Seattle's defense dominated that game from wire to wire. GB's proved that once Seattle stopped shooting itself in the foot that moving up and down the field on them was rather easy.

Keep telling yourself whatever makes the pain easier to bear, but that wasn't two evenly matched teams going to the wire. It simply wasn't.

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, Green Bay and New England where the 2 best teams.

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is nothing more than a troll thread so butthurt cowboy fans and packer fans can cry about not being in the big game. Just another thread for cowboy fans to attack seattle fans. Get over it.

x-x-everywhere-meme-generator-butthurt-butthurt-everywhere-d97d16.jpg

ga0u9.jpg

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize Seattle tried desperately hard to give you this last game and still won right?
I'm not trying to be mean because if the roles were reversed I've be seriously upset by that loss, but the facts are Seattle was fucking horrible in 2 of the 3 phases for 56 minutes and still won. Gave your team the ball 5 times on fairly short fields. And still won. Had Wilson not been off for that much time and Kearse played as well as he typically does and Baldwin doesn't show why he doesn't belong in kick off duty, etc that game would have been another blow out. Seattle's defense dominated that game from wire to wire. GB's proved that once Seattle stopped shooting itself in the foot that moving up and down the field on them was rather easy.

Keep telling yourself whatever makes the pain easier to bear, but that wasn't two evenly matched teams going to the wire. It simply wasn't.

Yes I suppose all of Seattle's mistakes had nothing to do with GB. They are all self induced. My bad. GB made no plays. :L

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I suppose all of Seattle's mistakes had nothing to do with GB. They are all self induced. My bad. GB made no plays. :L

Well two interceptions went of kearses hands. Baldwin fumbled on a pretty standard play, the player didn't punch the ball or anything.

The other two picks were uncharacteristic of Wilson. but really good plays from gb.

But honestly nothing I say will make you not trash seattle. And nothing You say will make your team get to play in the superbowl.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Right, because all of Seattle's late game TD's were entirely lapses on your side and they did nothing either. :L

Wilson was playing badly. If you don't agree you weren't watching and/or don't watch their games normally. Not one of those interceptions were due to some great move on your backfield or LB's. Two were bad bounces off Kearse's hands, one was badly under thrown and was basically thrown right to the defender or at least he was in the best position to get it (end zone) and the other was a deep ball into double coverage and also was short. Something Wilson never does. Baldwin had a couple of drops he normally doesn't. They weren't pass breakups, they were drops. Even Lynch dropped a pass he never does on that side route.

No one is saying GB's defense did nothing. The pass rush was pretty solid most of the day. But they have seen several teams with even better pass rushes and didn't give up 5 turnovers and fail to get first downs at that rate. It was just a fucking horrible day for them until that late game surge.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Seattle was very fortunate to win that game.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes they were. No one ever said otherwise did they?

Facts are facts though. They had way too many self inflicted wounds (bad snap, pre snap penalties, blown assignments) and were trying throws they never try to somehow give all of the credit to GB's defense for causing every bit of it. The proof is in the final 3 drives. All TD's and all looked like Seattle football. They finally stopped shooting themselves and the results speak volumes.

Of course they were lucky to still be able to overcome their own earlier incompetence. That's obvious. Any time you need an onside kick to win you had to have some luck along with the clutch play to pull it off.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. Two best teams are playing.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can really only feel good about one of those times, though. Should have lost the first and last week would make me feel very nervous about the Super Bowl.

We dug our own hole though turning the ball over ... Very un-characteristic ... That wasn't something we saw all year long ...

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle's great defense and pop gun offense versus New England's explosive offense and deflated footballs.

:pound:

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That is true. It was a miracle comeback.

On the other hand you could make the argument that GB was lucky to even be leading in that game. Seattle kept taking away its own opportunities to score points time and time again. And then GB squandered all those extra gifts. If Wilson threw 0 picks instead of 4 it may have been a blowout by Seattle. But thats why they play the game.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the #1 seed from the NFC vs the #1 seed from the AFC. If you're in here saying the 2 best teams aren't in the SB, it's probably because your ass hurts from losing to either Seattle or GB in the playoffs. It sucks now, but you'll get over it eventually. Sit on a nice soft doughnut cushion for the next couple weeks and hit some ibuprofen.